Frustrating Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However she knew that they both could be stubborn, especially old Elena, and Rebekah was impatient by nature, so ultimately, she decided to take pity on her lover and give her permission to speak.

"You wanna cum?" Rebekah purred, and then when Elena frantically nodded she followed up with, "Then tell me. Tell me just how badly you want it, and maybe I'll let you."

"Please Rebekah, let me cum." Elena instantly started to plead, "Please fuck my ass nice and hard and make me cum. Ooooooooooh Gooooooooooddddddddd, this feels so good. I love the feeling of your cock in my ass, mmmmmmmmm, but I want more. I want you to fuck me harder. I need you to pound my butt hole and make me cum. Please Rebekah, slam my ass hole and make it yours! Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, remind me why I chose you. Remind me that you fuck me better than anyone else, oooooooohhhhhhh, that I'm your little dyke bitch and you fucking own me! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddd pound me, please pound my ass, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Elena was 100% sure she said a lot more than that, but as she spoke Rebekah slowly but gradually picked up the pace pushing her ever closer to her climax.

It wasn't long before Elena was on the edge, Rebekah keeping her there while she babbled desperately, and mostly incoherently. Then finally she increased the pace a little more, giving Elena the ecstasy she craved.

Not that it was quite as hard as when she was a vampire, Rebekah noticeably holding back as she was no doubt worried about her well-being. Still, Elena felt she could take more than this, although she was too busy screaming in pleasure to communicate that.

Rebekah smirked down at her handiwork, then after arse fucking her girlfriend through another couple of orgasms in that position she flipped them so she was on her back with a confused Elena sat on her lap. Then she slapped Elena's cute little behind and ordered, "Ride me. You want more orgasms? Work for them, my little ass slut!"

Deliriously horny Elena let out a long groan, then slowly lifted herself up and then dropped herself down. As that unsurprisingly felt amazing Elena did it again and again, abusing her own ass hole with glee as she moaned, gasped, whimpered and cried out in pleasure, slowly but surely getting back to the point she had been at before.

Namely on the verge of orgasm, then going over the edge, only this time as Elena was in complete control she slammed her own back hole up and down as long and as hard as she could, using every ounce of strength to brutalise her own butt hole.

The thing which pushed her over the edge this time wasn't only extra hard thrusts, it was opening her eyes and looking down at the woman underneath her.

It was locking eyes with Rebekah, the older girl with that sexy British accent smirking at her in a way which would have probably made her cum even if there hadn't been a large dildo hammering her sensitive back passage.

But it was, and that combined with the look in Rebekah's eyes, and that wonderful smile, had Elena receive the most powerful climax she had yet tonight. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, until Elena felt exhausted.

Just as Elena thought she was going to collapse Rebekah called out, "Turn around. Let me see that cute little booty of yours bounce for me."

At that point Elena wasn't sure she had the strength to continue, let alone receive another climax, but after the incredible pleasure she had just received she couldn't at least try and obey Rebekah.

And to her credit Elena managed to turn herself around without allowing the entire length of the dildo to leave her ass hole.

About half of it did, and she moves super slowly thanks to her entire body aching, and when she finally started to sodomise herself again Elena whimpered in mostly pain as her sore ass desperately needed a break.

However Katherine had done things like this all the time, and the twisted part of Elena which was let off the leash when she was emotionless she loved this feeling of being pushed to her limit.

Rebekah knew she was pushing her luck, but she wanted to make this fuck memorable, and Elena had made a point to confess she liked to be pushed to her limits.

Ok, that was at the emotionless Elena, but that was just Elena without shame, so Rebekah was confident that her girlfriend would enjoy it.

Rebekah certainly did, her eyes locked to where Elena's cute little booty was bouncing for her, the cheeks jiggling ever so slightly as the dildo disappeared and reappeared from in between those wonderful cheeks Rebekah was so fascinated with.

Then after a few minutes of that she pulled them apart with her bare hands so she could get an even better look at Elena anally riding her cock.

As fascinated as Rebekah was with that ultra-perverted sight she paid attention to the rest of Elena. Specifically her breathing and all the different sounds escaping from her lips.

After initial discomfort Elena did get into the swing of things again, but after a couple more orgasms it became clear she was out of steam, Rebekah momentarily considering letting Elena rest only to decide she wasn't yet done with this gorgeous girl.

No, she needed to make a statement, so Rebekah sat up, pushed Elena down onto her hands and knees and started sodomising the other girl with renewed vigour.

When she had established a steady rhythm Rebekah reached out, collected a handful of Elena's hair and yanked it backwards, "Mine! You're all mine Elena! Say it!"

"I'm yours! All yours!" Elena squealed in between cries of pleasure, "I'm your slut! I'm your bitch, I'm your whore, I'm your girl, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, I'll be whatever you want me to be, just make me cum! Mmmmmmmm, fuck my ass, oh God, I love it up my ass, I'm your ass slut, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddddd, Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

With those words Rebekah let go of Elena's hair and concentrated on roughly pounding her girlfriend's butt with as much power and speed as she dared, in the process making Elena's screams so allowed every vampire in the country, if not the world, had to hear her.

The darker side of Rebekah liked that. Like that she was staking her claim, and wanted Damon and Stefan to hear them and know Elena was hers, and she wasn't giving her up for anything.

Mostly though she just wanted to make Elena cum, succeeding in that goal and then some, in the process achieving several climaxes of her own thanks to the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of arse fucking Elena Gilbert/dominating another woman in this primal way.

All too soon Elena's arms gave way, leaving her face down on the mattress, and although Rebekah continued the sodomy through a couple more orgasms when Elena seemed to pass out she removed her dildo from the now gaping butt hole and collapsed down onto her back.

To her surprise the weak and feeble human then crawled between her legs and took the cock which had just been in her ass into her mouth, just like when she had been a vampire.

Ok, it took Elena about a minute longer to recover, but it was still impressive, and as Elena began bobbing her head up and down that butt flavoured strap-on Rebekah smiled wickedly and began to stroke the head of her beloved.

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship." Rebekah quipped, Elena looking up at her and grinning around the cock in her mouth.