All Comments on 'Frustration Ch. 01'

by DOMann1959

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good dad

That was a good fuck session

trigudistrigudisover 7 years ago
Really?

I just can't picture a dad and daughter talking to each other like they were locker room buddies. The incest, however, is believable but not the man-to-man way you had them lead into it. Each of them would have been reticent to engage in that kind of taboo relationship. Subtlety and approach-avoidance is called for here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

i hope there is more, and who was at the kitchen door.

FetishLover77FetishLover77over 7 years ago
More Please

I might agree with the previous comment that a father and daughter probably wouldn't talk to each other like that but then that's from my own experiences. Perhaps it does happen in some families.

The sex scene was very well done and, of course there is more to come. Either it was the son or daughter in the shadows. But the big question is; is she going to get pregnant?

I gave it 5 Stars. Please just don't wait too long to post the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me Too

I was also wondering, what about her Diaphram? Having said that, I'm not really a big fan of pregnancy being necessary in Incest stories. But YOU did bring up the possibility. It probably wouldn't make any difference to the story anyway. Vincent is already trying to get her pregnant, so if she turns up "with child" nobody would know if it is her Husband's or her Father's. And neither would she - her own self. The door clicking at the end is what leaves this open to more chapters. I personally choose to think that you, as the author, were thinking of the Son showing up a little early to find Mommy and Grandpa en flagrante. Probably would write him as the next generation to inherit a place at her mons venus to dine and worship. But whatever, I like this. I don't admit this often, because I think most stories end where they are supposed to or even could have ended sooner, but this one would be alright with another chapter if done carefully. If not it would ruin a good tale. No blackmail from the son, for instance. "Why can't I Mom, if Grandpa can!" or "I'll tell Dad if you don't!" Teenager boys will almost certainly stoop to that level to get their way. So, go carefully, but write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Taboo Pregnancy completes an Incest story.

It could well be the son who knocks her up though, when she forgets to insert the diaphragm.

Or may be she leaves it out intentionally?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
...

He should kill her for not having his baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous