All Comments on 'Fuck a GF, Inc. Ch. 01'

by cherrydream

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
oubobcatoubobcatabout 13 years ago
good start

Not a bad start, can't wait to see where this goes :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another

another loving mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

If this is your dream, keep on dreaming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just a bit difficult

if I had a gf like you, I would tell her: if you feed your fucked up fantasies long enough they are going to hurt some people seriously, cause at some point they are going to happen. And at that time I don't wanna be around you any more. so decide what you want. if you want to cultivate your fantasies your gone if you can get rid of them we have a future.

Jringo21Jringo21about 13 years ago
Short and sweet

I really liked your story, I just wish it was longer. Hopefullly, you will continue the series. If you were my gf I would tell you to do who ever and whatever you wanted, just tell me about or let me watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cherry, You Go Girl!

Been there, done that! My first boyfriend, who took my cherry, is a really good fuck and I love his dick just like you do in your dream. But he didn't want to marry me so we broke up and just keep fucking as friends. I found my future husband but my old bf kept pestering me for 'one last fuck'. Finally after two years, just two days before my wedding, I let him fuck me in every possible way -- it was delicious! I confessed to my future hubby who was pissed at first but then got turned on and we got married anyway. Well, for the past four years my old bf, who is now married with kids, calls me every Valentine's Day wanting us to fuck again. Honestlt, the thought of his cock and taking his cum again makes my pussy drip. So this year, I have finally convinced my husband how much fun it would be for him to watch another guy fuck me, specifically my old bf. So if he calls again this year, hopefully, I'll set up a three-way with him and Hubby. Not only will I get to fuck him again, I'm sure I'll get my first double-penetration. How hot is that? Talk about feeling slutty, and like you, it feels sooooo fucking gooood! Cherry, You Go Girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW - Include Me

Cherrydream, you can be my dream whore anytime. But Mrs. Anon who looks forward to a three-way with your old boyfriend, you can be my real whore anytime...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

Hey Cherry, I like your dreams! But Mrs. Anon, you take the cake, or should I say cock? You old boyfriend may make your pussy wet, but the picture of you being d-penned by him and your husband really makes my dick drip. Dreams do become reality. I hope cherrydream takes her stories to a new level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You are not alone

I'm another gal who has done this type of cheating, and loved it. There's nothing like taking a familiar cock into your mouth, especially a nice thick one like in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Me too!

I'm a guy who has fucked his old girlfriend. I did it pretty much like with Mrs. Anon, but never made it to a thrre way. We just straight fucked. Still do. It's great for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Varied Views

It appears that the author has set off a torrent of support for her simple but erotic story, as well as opposition. Additional comments should be interesting. Will there be a Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too short, no finesse

Too short a story to be worthy of a read. Poor character development, weak plot, and little in the way of suspense. Writing wasn't half bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

So many cheating whores, cheating sluts, cheating skanks and cheating bitches in the world and so little time. Why do these people ever get into a partnership if they are going to fuck anything that moves. Do it, just be single so you can really do anything that moves or crawls on this planet any time and any second of the day. And make sure you get paid for it. Going by the comments there are hundreds of like minded people, so come on people go ahead contact the writer and let her loose among you. You make sure your boyfriends and husbands the ones with any kinds of balls know whats going on. That way there can be mass divorces and mass shootings. You go ahead writer fuck anything that walks or crawls on this earth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Somebody

should shove a stick of dynamite up her ass and light the fuse. One less whore for society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Commenters!

Play nice with the writer and other women who enjoy life! Just because a woman likes to fuck or suck a cock, or two, it doesn't make her a whore. It is natural and healthy. Enjoy yourselves ladies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoy the STD cocktail

Hopefully one will make you sterile so you won't pass your horrible values onto a kid.

Hopefully another will kill you off too and your bf can get a girl that isn't a lying bitch.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Commenter

That wasn't at all nice. You should have more compassion for people who look at the world in a different way than yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My ex gf fucks me a lot, she's pretty as hell and it's strange as the only thing i have to offer is my fat dick

I feel a little sorry for her husband but he is such a fucking lame ass...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: Anon-commenter

You're right, nothing wrong with a woman enjoying sex, but it's the disrespect, the cheating on her boyfriend that's the problem. By her admission, the relationship with boyfriend was strained after her confession, but didn't deter her from continuing her affair. Is this fair to the boyfriend? If she wants to be a free agent, break up with him and then do whatever she wants. What happens if he finds out? Does she even consider the pain this man will suffer from her indiscretion. I still stand by my first comment, she is a whore, whom I wouldn't want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Nice 1st Effort

Anxious to see where you'll take this. Please give us more!

Thanks

decathlondecathlonover 1 year ago

Interesting how a "successful, intelligent career-focused woman" would be so short of cash to accept $50 in exchange for a BJ. Seems more like a trailer trash woman to me. She couldn't remember her former boyfriend's physical attributes, either. Add dim bulb to the list.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Mmm, I want a cock hungry gf like you. Don't stop, you need what you need and I want you to have it.... just promise you'll kiss me deeply afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous