All Comments on 'Fuck Buddies'

by Bs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Meat and potatos story

Not really much of a story. Standard fare. Well written, though, for the most part. I like the humor.

Don't you think it is a bit weird that a woman concerned about a solo meeting with a guy she had never met would meet him in a rough bar wearing a short black mini-skirt with no panties? Does that really strike you as being in character? Why didn't you just let her wear the suit? Or have her change into jeans with a nice blouse. I was reasonably OK with the story until then.

Also, the husband is some kind of ghost, isn't he. I don't even think we learned his name. He's not really a minor character even though he had a minor part in this particular story.

BTW, you used the word "defiantly" twice to mean "definitely". I still don't see why Literotica writers don't take the easy way and have one of the volunteer editors look at their story first. Many of them would catch these problems immediately.

Write more. You write well and your stories will get better.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"... and just when she began to wonder if any of the Neanderthals who came to these sights could actually read, "

Or should that be "write"?

To correct you sentence - "... and just when she began to wonder if any of the Neanderthals who came to these SITES could actually read, ..."!

"... well I guess it doesn't really matter, their all lame asses anyway. .." That SHOULD be "they're"!

"She sunk down in her chair ..." - that SHOULD be "sank"!

And so on, and so on!

If you are going to insult others, make sure you don't make stupid mistakes of your own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If you are going to correct someone please proof your comments

You said "To correct you sentence - "... It should read "your" not you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Friends with Benefits UK

If you're an open-minded woman looking for a walking marriage, a friend with benefits or to put it bluntly a no-strings f-buddy, I'm the man you're looking for, feel free to add me on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009035196643

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous