All Comments on 'Fuck Me in the Asana'

by Graf_Severin

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My mature yoga wife

Wow. Great recount of a hot sweaty fullfilling encounter.I can relate fully. My 52yr old wife is a yoga instructor near Toronto Canada. Has her own private studio in the basement of our home. She is more into hot yoga and does offer nude classes to singles and couples. And almost always has a lingering male student for post session encounters. My wife loves to go down on a hung guy as he performs various poses. She loves to suck cock. Big uncut cock to be honest. Single or attached guys and swallows every drop fed to her. Especially an attached guy. Loves to drain another womans man. Really turns her on to know she sends him home drained. Usually takes two loads during a oneon one session or after the open class. Couples she often sucks him off as his significant other is showering when possible. She has a very loyal clientele needless to say. Yoga certainly brings out the horniness in both women and men. And my oral obsessed wife takes full advantage of the opportunity at every chance possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous