All Comments on 'Fuck My Mouth'

by GuyCD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a very nice true to life story

Like your story much Kisses from 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very to-the-point.

Try using synonyms for variation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First One

My first time out dressed i went to a adult theater to see if i could find my first cock to suck.I never made it in to the movie.A man in a car playing with cock seen me.And got out and called me over with cock in hand.We walked back to the park bench in the back of the parking lot.He sat me down and told me to open my mouth .I knew i was going to suck his cock.With my red lips open wide in went his cock In and down deep it went .With both of his hands on the sides of my head he started to slowly fuck my mouth.I could his cock grow bigger as it slid farther down my throat.He was filling my throat mouth and now i was swallowing every last drop of his sweet cum.

phallustinephallustineabout 3 years ago

I so want to be in this story.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Exactly how I really enjoy a Cock.

NicebiguyNicebiguyabout 2 years ago

Ah yes, getting face fucked. One of my fondest memories. I had a big dicked gay boyfriend for two years, one of my favorite things was getting face fucked with him on top. I still jerk off remembering him mounting my face and looking up at his big cock and hanging balls inches from my face, then him ordering me to kiss and lick his shaved nuts. After I did that for a while I'd take his big cock in my mouth and he'd start face fucking me hard and deep,choking and gagging me. When he'd bottom out his balls would bounce off my nose,god was that hot. One time he was horny as hell and came over right after work so we immediately started kissing and then sucking each others cocks, then into the bedroom to 69. Since he didn't shower and as he was fucking me his balls landed on my nose and for the first time in my life I could smell his mild, musky, manly scent. Then it came to me what a girlfriend said to me once. "You know men smell too." I sure found out first hand what she was meant.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Hot story short and sweet. 6 months ago a transgendered friend of mine for the first time in 4 years I’ve known her ask me one night as we sat on my couch if I wanted to touch it. Oh yes I told her. She undid the drawstring of her sweatpants and pulled them down. I was very shocked as she was HUNG 9-10 inches. I started to suck her already hard cock. She fucked my mouth for 45 minutes and never did cum. She told me it takes her a minimum of 2 hours to cum. I was in heaven for that 45 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love reading these sexual exploits

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous