Fuck Pet (short)

Story Info
A new fuck Pet meets her new owners. Short story.
1.2k words
3.69
18.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I touched down at Frankfurt airport Friday morning. It had been a nice flight. Thankfully there were no screaming babies or old ladies telling me I remind them of their darling grandchildren. It was smooth flight listening to Harry Potter audiobooks. I collected my bag and made my way to arrivals to meet my new owner. I'm simply going to call him Master and his wife Mistress. I think it sounds sexier. Master was waiting to collect me while Mistress had stayed at home. To be honest I would have preferred them to both pick me up since he and I looked nothing alike and he was quite older than me. I had no idea what it looked like to the onlookers as he took my bag but I might just be overthinking it.

The journey home was pleasant enough. He asked me questions like how was my flight and whether anyone knew what I was doing in Germany. Truth be told only one person knew and I gave her all the details in case it all turned out to be something straight out of a Taken movie. Master was an average looking man with dark hair, dark eyes and a beard that I assumed was to hide his age. We arrived home and he took my bag inside. Butterflies in my stomach, I followed him inside where Mistress was waiting for me. She greeted me with a smile and a kiss, something Master hadn't.

Mistress was very thin but taller than me. She kind of reminded me of Keira Knightley, in that she looked like one gust of wind would be enough to knock her over. She asked me if I were hungry, having already prepared breakfast. Master informed me that after breakfast they would give me a tour of the house and go over the rules. That breakfast was one of two times I ate at the dinner table. Afterwards they showed me my new eating arrangement: two bowls on the floor, one for food and the other for water. I considered my knees but didn't object. The house was nice and Master informed me that the heating would always be on for my benefit. They took me to the bedroom first and I could have started masturbating right then and there.

They had fitted a cage under their bed and the bed itself was a BDSM fan's dream. The posters were fitted with shackles and there were stocks fitted at the foot of the bed. They told me that the cage would be left unlocked overnight in case I needed the toilet and that sometimes they might invite me to sleep in their bed but if I did it would be at the foot of the bed. They then took me downstairs to the dungeon. It was a pretty good set up, with a St. Andrew's cross, another set of stocks, a leather seat, a whipping bench and a frame. Master then told me the rules. Mistress would be staying at home for me and I was expected to do chores (mostly cleaning) and when I wasn't cleaning I was to be a good, obedient pet. I had to crawl on all fours at all times and if I wanted something I had to meow at one of them.

I agreed and was told to get changed. I took my bag up to their room and stripped. I slipped on my knee-length leather boots and connected my tail to my thong (it had been decided I would only use the butt plug tail for sex for hygiene reasons). I slipped on my cute little cat ears and put my collar on. I crawled my way downstairs to present myself to my new owners. Mistress squealed at the sight of me and sunk to her knees to pet me.

'She's so cute!' she held out her hand in front of my face and I licked it, pleasing her.

Master told me to wait for them in the dungeon and I crawled my way there, fully aware that their eyes were fixated on my fat ass. I waited for them and Master came down in nothing but jeans while Mistress had gotten changed in thigh high black boots, a black thong and a corset with a whip in hand. Master approached me and unzipped his jeans, releasing his eager cock. I opened my mouth and he took a fistful of my hair. He started fucking my mouth without much warning. It was clear that he was less interested in me sucking him off and more about making me gag, which I did. For such an average looking man he sure did have a big cock.

I had to pull away and Mistress punished me by cracking the whip against my ass. I whelped and Master took my hair in his hand again and continued to push his cock as far down my throat as he could. He would pull out quickly to make sure my spit dripped down my chin and once I was a big enough mess, he pushed me towards Mistress.

'Lick her boots.'

She put one leg forward and I began to lick the thick leather. I looked up at her and saw she was satisfied with what she saw. Master knelt behind me and started to grope my tits. Eventually Mistress sat down on the seat and pointed her foot upwards, presenting her heel.

'Suck.' She instructed and I put my lips to the heel, silently obeying. She watched as my lips glided up and down her heel, her eyes alight with a mischievous gleam. Master forced me on all fours as I sucked Mistress's heel and his fingers entered my already soaking cunt. He worked his fingers inside me, desperate to find all the right spots and he found them. Mistress began to slip her thong off and soon her pussy was spread out on display for me. Master pushed my face into Mistress's cunt and I began to eat her out.

I heard the shuffling of clothes and Master pulled my thong down. He spread my legs and pressed the swollen head of his cock against my pussy. I tried to concentrate on eating my Mistress out as he slid inside me but it was hard. It was harder when he took me by my hips and started thrusting against me. The first few were slow but then he started to pick up the pace and I gasped against my Mistress's soaking cunt. She pushed my mouth back against her pussy and I resumed my duties. He fucked my pussy while she rode my face. She literally started to grind her cunt over my face so I smelt like a wet pussy. This continued until he came, filling me up with his hot cum. Mistress grinned at me and they have me kneel. She then crawled under me and started to eat me out, sucking and licking Master's cum out of me.

Once that was done they both got up and left me there. I crawled after them and they instructed me to sit in the living room while they washed up. I wasn't allowed to clean up. I had to wear my Mistress's pussy juice all over my face. When they came back with black paw mittens. I put them on and they fastened the belt over my wrists so I couldn't take them off. They sat down and Mistress started to pet me.

I was officially their fuck pet.