Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is now," I told him smiling back. If Marcus wanted to break up, then fine. I guess I'd just have to find a man to take my mind off him.

Jason sat down putting his bag down on the ground under the bench."So, are you ever gonna go to gym or am I going to have to skip every day now?"

I laughed and touched my hand to his arm wondering if Marcus was watching. "Hey, I don't need you to keep me company. I'm a big girl."

"I know that, but I like keeping you company." He looked down at his hands fidgeting nervously. "Ellie, we had a good time on Friday, right?"

"Yeah, definitely."

"And we... I mean, you do like hanging out with me... right?"

I tipped my head, "Jason, just say whatever it is. I'm not going to bite your head off." I said with an encouraging smirk.

"I just, I don't understand."

"Don't understand what?"

He took my hands in his and let out a deep breath. "You know how I feel about you, Ellie, how I've always felt about you. And I know you said that Friday wasn't a date, but I really think that we have something worth pursuing here."

"Jason, trust me you don't want to date a girl like me."

"You're right." I narrowed my eyes at him not having anticipated him agreeing with me. "I want to date you." If Megan and Taylor were here, I knew they would have awing at that like some gushy romantic comedy. "I just really wish that you would let me—"

"Okay." I cut him off knowing where he was going.

Jason's eyes widened and his brows shot up so fast I thought they might fly off his face. "Okay? Okay as in..."

"Okay as in you should ask me out again."

"Ask you out? Like, like on a date?" He was so cute when he was confused.

"Yes," I touched my hand to his cheek and looked into those brown eyes that I was beginning to like more and more. "Ask me."

"Uh, okay! Okay, I, wait you're gonna say yes right?" I laughed and nodded at him. "Alright," he blew out another breath and rolled his shoulders forward, "Elisa Winston, would you do me the honor of going on a date with me?"

I noticed Marcus at the window of his classroom watching us and throwing me the evil eye. I stood up and turned to face Jason and my back to Marcus. "Alright, but this is our second date."

"I thought Friday wasn't a date."

"That's only because we didn't do this," I stepped closer to him straddling his legs and sat down on his lap. I could almost hear his heart pounding through his chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck slowly, drawing out the moment. His breath caught when I leaned close to him and flicked my tongue vertically across his lips. I hoped Marcus had seen that. I knew how much he'd loved when I did that to him. I could feel Jason's hands shaking as they traced the path from my knees up my thighs to my waist. "It isn't a date first date without a first kiss," I whispered just before pressing my lips to his. He kissed me back with intensity that conveyed how long he'd waited to do this with me. His hands moved to my lower back pulling me closer as his tongue parted my lips. His lips were soft, but not as full as Marcus'. Jason was a good kisser, but he could never hold a candle to Marcus Hillman, but unfortunately he was now all I had.

I broke our kiss and I could tell I had ended it a lot quicker than Jason had wanted. "So does this mean Friday was a date?" He smirked at me.

"That depends on how well you do this Friday." With that I stood and picked up my books. The bell would ring soon and my next class was all the way at the other side of the school by the gym.

"Friday," Jason beamed and I turned around heading to my class. I shot a quick glance at Marcus' window. He was gone, but the swaying blinds told me he had been standing there the entire time. He had seen me kiss Jason, and as immature as it may have been, I smiled to myself hoping that I had hurt him as badly as he had hurt me.

Jason was beyond nervous. He thought his heart was going to leap out of his chest at any given moment as he stood on the Winston's front porch. "Ring the damn doorbell," he muttered to himself hoping that if he spoke the command his hand might actually move. "Dammit man, get your shit together and ring the bell!" Jason had the urge to slap himself in the face. He had finally gotten his chance with the girl of his dreams, and now his stupid nerves were going to fuck it all up. Like it matters. She doesn't really like you anyway. There it was again, that nagging voice that pointed out everything that could possibly go wrong in his life. She's just another slut that'll dump you as soon as something better comes along.

Jason shook his head hard hoping to shake the negative voices in his head. He wasn't going to let anyone ruin this day for him, not even himself. With a new found willpower, Jason lifted his right hand and pressed his index finger to the doorbell. He looked down at the wild roses he had bought on the way over hoping Ellie would like them. It had taken over an hour for him to pick the right ones, and even then he had turned around and bought three more bouquets and put them in his trunk— just in case. The huge wooden door swung open and Jason was greeted by the familiar face of his principal. "Evening, Dr. Winston, I'm here—"

"To take my daughter out, I know! Come on in here, son." Dr. Winston stepped back allowing Jason to step across the threshold into the house as he closed the door behind him. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"No thank you, sir." Jason answered looking his school principal in the eye. He looks like Uncle Phil on Fresh Prince, the nagging voice in his head was still there doing anything it could to ruin his special night. Anything to break his focus.

"Sir, huh? I like that." Dr. Winston smiled taking a seat in the overstuffed recliner facing the huge plasma screen in the middle of the living room. "Relax, son. Have a seat. I'm not going to bite you or anything."

"Sorry sir," Jason said lowering himself onto the couch next to Ellie's father. "I guess I'm just nervous about tonight. I've been waiting so long to take your daughter on a date. I just want everything to be perfect."

Dr. Winston chuckled. "Nothing is perfect, Jason. Why I remember when I took Imogen on our first date—"

"Daddy, please none of your long anecdotes about the old days." Ellie appeared at the top of the stairs and Jason inhaled sharply as his eyes drank her in. She wore skin tight dark blue jeans with and a see-through sheer black blouse with small white polka dots on it. The shirt left the lacy black bra she wore underneath completely visible as well as the shining rhinestone belly ring that hung in the center of her naval. Her light brown hair flowed down her back and over her shoulders in loose curls bouncing as she took each step in slow motion— or at least Jason saw it in slow motion. Unable to see her feet from his angle, Jason hoped she wasn't wearing heels since he hadn't told her where they were going, just to dress comfortably. "Hey Jason," Ellie walked up to him slowly, her black riding boots clicking on the hardwood floor.

"Ellie, you look..." He couldn't even find words to describe how he thought Elisa looked at that moment. Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, sexy, alluring, dazzling, amazing, and lovely all came to mind, but none of those really did her justice. "Wow."

"Well aren't you articulate?" Ellie smirked before pecking him on the cheek. "Ready?" Jason nodded and gestured toward the front door allowing Ellie to lead the way out. "Bye daddy," she called over her shoulder as they took their leave closing the door behind them.

They arrived at the skating rink in a few short minutes after an awkwardly silent car ride. Jason exited the vehicle first and nearly ran around to the passenger's side to open the door for Ellie. "Allow me miss," Jason extended a hand to his date to help her out of the car.

"Oh what a gentleman." Ellie took his hand and stepped out of the car taking in their surroundings. "The skating rink? We're going roller skating? Jason I can't skate!"

Jason laughed closing the door to his range rover and clicking the lock button on the remote twice causing the headlights to flash. "Well then this will be even more fun than I thought."

After three hours of Jason trying— and failing— to teach her to skate, Ellie grew tired of falling on her ass and gave up. She decided to grab a drink from the snack bar and take a seat for a bit while Jason skated to a few more songs. He had offered to go with her, but she had insisted he get some skating in without her inexperience holding him back, and so now she sat watching him from the tables in the front. The boy had a real talent for roller skating, rolling around the circle backwards crisscrossing his skates to the beat of "I Don't Need It" by Jaime Foxx. He got so lost in the music as he skated and it gave her time to stare and admire him without looking like a creep. Jason's body was lean hard muscle of a starting quarterback and Ellie was really beginning to appreciate the way they all flexed as he moved. His blue plaid American Eagle button down clung tightly to his chest and with the sleeves rolled up she could see the tribal tattoo covering the length of his left forearm. His chest was exposed a little with the top two buttons being undone. The black jeans he wore were a little too big and hung halfway below his ass, his tight muscular ass that she was tempted to squeeze the entire time she was with him. She wasn't big on sagging, but Jason kept his pants at a somewhat acceptable height and so she didn't say anything, for now.

Ellie began to wonder what time it was and she searched her pocket looking for her cellphone. "Damn," she whispered when she realized she had left it in Jason's car. Walking up to the wall circling the rink, she flagged Jason over. "Hey I left my phone in your car. Let me see your keys."

"Oh I'll come with you."

"Why? I'll be right back and you'd have to take your skates off."

"Well I'm done anyway." While his words said one thing, Ellie could hear the slight disappointment in his voice at having to leave the rink.

"No," she told him placing a hand on his tattooed forearm. "You stay and skate. I'll be back in two minutes." Ellie held out her other hand for his keys.

"Well what do I get in return?" Jason shot her a flirtatious grin pulling out his keys and dangling them just above her hand.

Ellie leaned in slowly batting her eyelashes and licking her lips seductively. She lowered her voice so that she was barely audible over the loud music. "What do you want?"

"I want a lot of things... but I'd settle for a kiss." Ellie grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her locking her lips with his. Her tongue invaded his mouth extracting a low moan from him. She let his top lip slip between hers and nipped it gently before pulling back and out of the kiss.

"How was that?" She asked biting her bottom lip.

Jason dropped the keys in her hand. "Hurry back."

Ellie walked unlocked the door to Jason's range rover and bent over the seat in search of her phone. She wished she had thought to bring Jason's phone to call her own and listen for the ringer. "Damn phone, where are you?" She muttered to herself pushing her hand between the passenger's seat and the middle console feeling around for it. After about a minute of digging, her hand finally wrapped around the familiar shape of her Galaxy II. Just before she stood up she heard someone wolf whistle behind her.

"Damn baby, all that ass in those jeans!" She suspected this clown was one of the drunken idiots that hung out in front of the skating rink until the staff called the police. Ellie rolled her eyes as she closed the car door and locked it. She looked over at the group of guys all with glass beer bottles in their hands. The leader was standing in front of them staring at Ellie with a perverted 'come hither' look. She shook her head and started to walk back to the skating rink hoping that they would leave her alone if she ignored them. "Hey girl I know you heard me talkin' to you!" He shouted when she got about halfway to the door. Ellie assumed the guy was in his mid twenties but his unkempt beard, ashy black skin, dirty hair, and raggedy clothes made him look like a 35 year old hobo.

"Not interested, buddy!" Ellie called back continuing her walk to the door. Unfortunately the drunken man's friend beat her there and was now standing in front of the only entrance into the building with his arms crossed over his chest. The ring leader smirked at her as she realized she was in danger. "Look I don't have any money and if you don't leave me alone I'll have my boyfriend come out here and kick your ass."

The man laughed and chugged down the rest of his beer. "What that little prissy boy you came with? I'd fuck that little boy up sweetheart. If you care about him I'd leave him out of this." Ellie felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up and she clicked her phone on and began to draw the pattern to unlock it. Once again she just wasn't fast enough. The man crossed the parking lot and snatched her phone from her hand just as she got it unlocked. "You wouldn't be about to call the cops would you? Because that might just piss me off."

"I'll scream," she gasped as he took another step towards her.

"I love a screamer..." The man smirked.

He ran a crusty finger along her cheek and she slapped his hand. "Don't touch me!"

"What you too good for me bitch?"

"Hey!" Ellie turned upon hearing that familiar voice to find that very familiar man standing by the door of the skating rink. "Is there a problem here?" Marcus asked glaring at the man holding Ellie's phone.

Ellie groaned. "You have got to be kidding me!"

"This ain't none of your business white boy!" The man shouted at Marcus.

"I think it is my business," Marcus stepped protectively in front of Ellie readying himself for a fight. "You should really evaluate your next move. Get your buddies and leave now and I won't call the cops."

"Do I look like I give a damn about the cops?" The man moved closer to Marcus. "Call 'em, bitch."

"Marcus," Ellie whispered seeing her ex ball his fists as if he were about to hit the guy, "don't." She knew it wasn't going to take much more to set him off. His blue eyes were clouded with anger and she could tell that he was in no condition to fight, because after what he'd done to the cab driver on her behalf, she knew he'd have a problem stopping. Ellie placed her hands on his forearms hoping she could keep them at his sides. "I'm okay, just let it go."

The man smirked at Marcus and shook his head. "Yeah white boy step aside. You know you couldn't handle a woman like that anyway. Leave that to the black men." Marcus lunged forward trying to hit the guy, but Ellie tightened her grip on his arms holding him back. She could tell his was losing his temper but he was trying to stay in control for her, because he could have easily broken free of her hold. "I'll give her back, but the next time you fuck she'll be screaming my name."

Ellie was losing him, and she knew she had to act fast. She had to get his mind off of this jerk standing in front of them or he just might kill him. "Marcus, come on, let's just go," she pleaded but he wasn't moving and so she did the only thing she knew would distract him. She grabbed his chin, yanked his head to the side, and kissed him hard. Marcus groaned at the feel of Ellie's lips against his slowly shifting his focus from murdering the asshole in front of him. No one knew him the way Elisa Winston did, and he knew that she was trying to distract him to prevent him from killing this idiot. Marcus had never been very good with self control.

Ellie kissed Marcus for what felt like an hour before she felt some of the tension in his muscles release and he began to kiss her back. It had been weeks since the last time she'd kissed him and she had almost forgotten how soft and full his lips were. She had almost forgotten how great of a kisser he was. Almost. Marcus broke the kiss when he felt he was cooled off enough to handle the guy in front of him. The man was standing there angrily glaring at the two of them. Marcus recognized that look. He had received that look at least once every time he went out with Ellie. It was a look of disgust and disapproval. The look that said, "Another white man snatching up our fine black women."

"I think the lady likes the way I handle her just fine." Marcus smirked at the guy and he just snorted his disapproval. "Now why don't you move along, before I call the police to help you." The crusty hobo looking man didn't argue this time. He simply turned and walked back to his crew and signaled them that they were leaving.

Ellie let go of a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. "That was close. I thought you were going to kill that guy."

"I was," the distant edge to his voice that she'd been hearing ever since he'd ended their secret relationship was back now. As much as Elisa wished that kiss had changed his mind about them, his tone only confirmed that it hadn't. She was still gripping his left arm as if he might disappear into thin air if she let go, but now that the threat to her was gone he shook her hand off of him and began to walk back towards the skating rink.

Ellie chased behind him, her heels clacking against the black concrete of the empty parking lot. "Hey wait!" Marcus didn't slow his stride, or turn around, or even acknowledge that she was trying to talk to him. "Marcus!" She called as she picked up her pace trying to match his.

He spun abruptly and met those hazel-green eyes that had once captured all of his attention. "This doesn't change anything between us, Ellie. You know that, right?"

Ellie tried to cover the hurt his words inflicted upon her heart, but he had seen it. "I know that."

"Good." He turned back around and started to walk away from her again, but she reached out and grabbed his hand.

"Hey," she narrowed her eyes at him feeling her own temper rising. "I just wanted to say thank you. Fuck, Marcus, just because we broke up that doesn't mean you have to be a complete jerk."

"What am I supposed to be happy? Why is it every time we break up you put yourself in a position to get raped?" Marcus shouted at her throwing his hands in the air. "You think for once you could wear some normal fucking clothes? I'm not always going to be there to save your ass!"

Ellie jerked her head back in offense. "Well excuse the fuck out of me! Not too long ago you loved my fucking clothes!"

"Why don't you grow up, Ellie?"

Ellie could feel the sting of tears in her eyes, but she refused to cry in front of this man. She didn't even know the man in front of her. This wasn't her Marcus anymore. Her Marcus wouldn't speak to her like that. "Why do you even care? If it's such an inconvenience for you maybe next time you should just let me get raped."

"Maybe that'd teach you to stop dressing like a slut."

Ellie was not one to tolerate disrespect and she couldn't believe he had just said that to her, which was why her natural reflex was to bring her hand down hard across his face leaving a burning red mark on his tanned skin. "You know I'm glad we broke up for good this time, because now I can see what a fucking asshole you really are." She stormed away from her ex-boyfriend leaving him standing there holding his face.

When Ellie walked back into the skating rink Jason was sitting by the snack bar eating some French fries. The entire ordeal in the parking lot had taken about 20 minutes and she wondered why he had his shoes on already. She walked up behind him and leaned down wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "Hey I thought you were supposed to be skating."

He took her hand off him and brought it to his mouth kissing the back of it. "Told you I was done. You find your phone?"