Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah it took me a while, but I got it."

"Cool. I was getting a little worried. If you hadn't come back in about another minute I was coming out to see if you had been kidnapped or something."

Ellie kissed the side of his head and smiled. "Nope, just fine." She thought it was a good thing he hadn't come outside. If he had seen her kissing their history teacher he probably would have flipped his lid.

"Well I should get you home before your dad comes to find us and tries to kill me for keeping you out so late."

She looked at her phone seeing that it was only 10pm. "I think we have a couple hours before that would happen." She brought her lips to his ear, "and I know just what to do with them..."

Marcus watched from behind the front counter as Ellie hung all over Jason. He was holding a foam ball from one of the reward bins for the arcade and he was squeezing the shit out of it. Technically he had no right to be mad that she was out with Jason. Hell he should have been happy that she wasn't trying to get him back. This was what he'd wanted... wasn't it?

Ellie looked so happy with Jason. One would never suspect that she had just kissed him as if her life depended on it in the parking lot. But that was Elisa Winston. She was a great actress. For 9 months she had yanked around his heart and claimed to have fallen in love with him, but if it was love why did he seem to be the only one heartbroken? He had just declared their relationship over on Monday and she was dating Jason by Friday. Not to mention the day they'd broken up she'd made out with Jason in the courtyard where he could clearly see them. Was this fun for her? Was this some sort of payback for ending things between them?

Marcus was way too angry to give a damn what her reasons were for rubbing her new relationship in his face. It was taking everything he had to control his possessive instincts. It was times like this that made him wish the human race was still a bunch of barbaric cavemen. That way he could walk over and club Jason over the head, throw Ellie over his shoulder, and scream, "MINE!" But Elisa Winston no longer belonged to him. Even in a month when she graduated from Winston Preparatory Academy, she would not be his.

Part of him felt like he'd made a huge mistake on Monday— a large part of him, especially his penis. He had thought about taking Mindy out, but he knew he wasn't really interested in Mindy. She would just be a distraction, and he would feel horrible afterwards for using her. But this was torture. He was beginning to regret taking the weekend job here at the Pines Roller Rink to make a little extra cash. If he had known that he'd have to watch the women he loved all over some other guy, he probably wouldn't have.

"Hey Marcus, some kid threw up in the bathroom," the manager appeared next to him behind the counter. "I'll take the prize counter." Marcus groaned grabbing the cleaning bucket and brush from the cabinet under the counter. He was really, really beginning to hate this job.

Jason watched as Mr. Hillman walked over to the bathroom with a bucket and a toilet brush. He decided it was time for a word with his history teacher, man to man. He untangled himself from Ellie and told her he was going to pee really quickly before they headed out. He was excited about her plans and wanted to get right to them, but he had a small situation to handle first. When he got to the bathroom, Jason could hear Mr. Hillman grumbling about nasty little kids as he scrubbed the toilet in the handicapped stall.

"Whew, that shit smells horrible," Jason said leaning against the stall door holding it open.

Marcus looked over his shoulder at his student and then went back to cleaning. "Yeah."

"Almost as bad as a pedophile teacher with a thing for one of his students." Jason's tone turned accusatory and Marcus' head snapped up to look at him.

"Excuse me?"

"I saw you kiss Ellie in the parking lot you creep." Jason snapped crossing his arms over his chest.

Marcus shook his head. "I don't date students Jason."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I saw you. Because I care about Ellie, I'm not going to report you, but I swear if you touch her again—"

"You'll what?" Marcus dropped the toilet brush and stepped close to Jason fighting the urge to hit him. "I didn't kiss her, she kissed me. Maybe you should keep better tabs on your girlfriend."

Jason narrowed his eyes at his teacher. "Yeah exactly. Ellie is my girlfriend. So from now on you make sure you keep your relationship professional, or I swear I'll tell her father and get you fired."

Marcus chuckled. "Kid, you don't have any clue about me and Elisa. I'm not interested in her anymore, and quite frankly, you could do a lot better."

Jason grabbed Marcus by his collar and pinned him up against the bathroom wall. "I'm only gonna tell you this once. Stay away from her." With that he let go and stormed out of the bathroom.

"Great. Somebody else knows," Marcus grumbled under his breath.

Ellie

"Are you sure?"

I giggled slowly nodding my head giving him my best 'come hither' look. I beckoned him to me with my index finger licking my lips. "Come here."

He walked towards me slowly as if he were trying to build up the anticipation. It had been weeks since Marcus and I had been together and my panties were dripping at the idea of being filled to capacity. But first I wanted to taste him. I wanted to swallow his entire shaft and make him spurt into my mouth gasping and begging me to stop. I could see his erection tenting in his shorts making my mouth water. He looked so appetizing standing there in front of the bed eyeing me up and down.

I reached for his zipper yanking it down swiftly and guided his hard cock through the opening in his boxers. "Fuck," he groaned as my hands caressed his shaft and I smiled up at him.

"Not yet..." Just then I engulfed him with my mouth sucking my lips tight around him while I moved my head back and fourth across him. I started slow at first, teasing him. He let a deep moan rumble from his chest. If my mouth wasn't so busy I would smiled with satisfaction.

I pulled my head back and off of him his cock leaving my mouth with a pop. I kissed the mushroom head and ran my tongue across my lips cleaning his pre-cum from them. He shivered as I kissed and licked all over his shaft stroking it with my right hand. I could tell he was close. I could feel his cock tightening as his cum traveled through it. Wanting to feel him explode in my mouth, I wrapped my lips around him again.

"I'm so close, Ellie," he whispered bringing his hand to rest on my hair. My eyes widened when I felt the pressure of his hand on top of my head. My mind flashed back to Marcus. It was as if I was in a movie and his hand had triggered all the memories of Marcus and me playing in a loop in my head.

I jerked my head back and off of Jason. "I can't do this." His brown eyes clouded with concern and shock.

"Ellie its okay. We don't have to."

"I'm sorry Jason. I thought I was ready for this, but I'm not. I sprang from his bed grabbing my purse nearly running out of his house. Jason was calling after me, but he wouldn't get very far since I had left him with his dick at attention through his fly. I ran for the bus stop looking at the time. 11pm. The last bus had already run and I only had my card on me anyway so I decided to call for a cab. After hanging up I text Jason to let him know that I was taking a cab home and that I would call him tomorrow. I felt bad for leaving him so suddenly like that, but I couldn't handle being with Jason. I realized the only reason I went out with him was to take my mind off of Marcus, but our kiss tonight had sparked feelings that would take much longer to dissolve. I just wasn't ready to be with anyone else, no matter how much I may have actually liked Jason. My heart still belonged to Marcus Hillman.