All Comments on 'Fuck Your Trans Daughter'

by Abaddon89

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Absolute garbage

You said it best…your head is up your ass. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What!!!!!

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 8 years ago
Um...

I like reading about trans women. I like reading about incest. I like reading about trans women engaging in incest. Despite all three of those facts, this still left me shaking my head and wondering what the hell I just read. I don't typically leave negative comments, but I couldn't help but think you needed to know just how far removed from enjoyable this "story" is. Sorry to come down hard on you, but please take some time to rethink this thing. It's a mess.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
Confused

What is a Trans Daughter?

bripash33bripash33over 8 years ago

Where was the story, it was not one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are you sure you titled this letter correctly

This is just a diary letter by a girl who wants her daddy. It has nothing to do with the title. Are you sure this is titled right? That said, it was a weird, waste of time.

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
Give her--or him--a break

So the title was misleading and it wasn't really a story so much as the exposure of a daughter's erotic feelings about her daddy.

It deserved better from you "critics"

The writer obviously has talent as demonstrated by the good rating of their previous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unfortunately, ...

there's no story here. It's just the girl's fantasizing - which is OK, but as others have said, only a diary entry without the actual presence of the Dad. How does he feel about all this? Offended? Angry? Eager?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

daughter is transgender

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
Unusual? Yes. Garbage? Certainly not.

I found this to be quite lyrical. It is like being immersed in a sex dream,

It's certainly not your typical story, but I found it to be highly arousing, all the same.

Nice job, Abaddon89, on giving us something different and out of the ordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a fantasy by a gay boy that wishes that he was a girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous