All Comments on 'Fucked by My Best Friend's Dad'

by BrookyS96

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Ya, he's going to step up to the plate and be a responsible dad once she's knocked up.....not. Also, if Jasmine was awake enough to hear them fucking thinking it was her mom and dad, wouldn't she have noticed that Brooke wasn't in the room any longer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting subject

Good potential. Many young women have crush on friends DILF. They like to tease with rubs and flashes.Sometimes Dad takes the bait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it...

Reminds me of my daughter's friend Kayla. The best fuck I ever had.

damselaledamselaleabout 7 years ago

I liked the story. I hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rushed...

...Completely rushed, spoken like a horny virgin and if they screamed how did she not wake up and investigate (different women sound different, you know.).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So, did he?

By getting his cock in as deep as he could and depositing his seed, did he knock her up? Would like to see another chapter to find out if she got pregnant and if he stuck his big dick up in her young belly again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Something about a hot mature stud with a big dick fucking a late teen, early 20's tight pussy, especially one in heat and needing bred that makes me hard. Especially a breeder cock.

I can imagine his cock going deep and shooting her full of virile seed, knowing he may knock her up. And hoping to get back in her hot belly to breed her again. He will get hard every time he sees her with that swollen belly and want to penetrate her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous