All Comments on 'Fucked Hard at Dollar Discount'

by xrydog

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JerryfbsJerryfbsover 5 years ago
Mmmm

My role model! This is

My life haha After sucking cock once I became hooked and couldn’t get enough! Ended up leaving my wife and been a fag ever since and happily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes, cock is dangerously addictive!

Super hot story — short’n’sweet. Agree with jerryfbs: cock is incredibly addictive, though in my case I’m keeping my “addiction” (which, sadly, I rarely get the chance to indulge these days) a secret, i.e. I’m still married. But hey, good on you for being true to yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot AF!

Love to be used like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very, Very Addictive...

BBC has transformed me from one end of the proverbial rainbow to the complete opposite end. What I mean is - because of my petite body, my girly bubble butt and growing up with three really pretty older sisters I was always exposed to femininity. During high school I tried to suppress the inevitable, even went on dates with cute girls but when I saw the power my sisters had over boys it was exhilarating. They treated me like the fourth sister and often told me I had the best ass of all of them. I went away to college and during my freshman year at a frat party I met a really cute, very muscular black guy that was totally flirting with me. He said he adored feminine guys and I realized that without trying I was being the fourth sister. After a while we found ourselves alone in an upstairs bedroom making out and he was so passionate but very masculine and I knew without doubt I wanted to be the fourth sister and his girl. He finally had me naked on my back under him. I don't know where the lube came from but he had two thick fingers inside me painting my insides with lube and when he slid his large. thick cock inside me - OMG. By the end of the year he had total control of me. In fact the only time I wore boy clothes or represented myself as male was when I went to classes. If I wasn't in class and was with my man I was that super hot, super sexy, super girly fourth sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LOVE BBC !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short, sweet and to the point, that's why I'm here. The last story I tried reading was a tedious, lengthy description of a first time glory hole event. Good gravy, 4 pages and not one mention if cock til page 3! Bleah!

horny4cum69horny4cum69about 1 month ago

Stumbled on this one again (my 2yr old comment "Short, sweet and to the point" below, and it sure makes me wish I could hook up like I did in the 90's, cocks all around, cruising for other horny, neglected hubbys, such fun opportunities in a local park, one time, in a K-Mart bathroom, I was completely naked, shaved smooth from neck to thighs, flat on my back in the stall with another young guy, in the next stall, tonguing and fingering my ass, licking my taint and gently sucking on my balls while I stroked out an enormous load! When I finally reached the point of no return, I moaned "Here it cuts, baby" and he reach out, grabbed my engorged meat and swallowed it whole, I felt his throat squeeze out each spurt as he drained my slutlust into his tummy! I really miss those days, it was fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous