All Comments on 'Fucked into Madness Ch. 02'

by LordRavencraft

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovecraft based

I think you have a good understanding of lovecraftian mythos. This is what drew me in the first part you wrote. The second part is really bad though. You didn't move the story enough. Going the non-consent route made it difficult to read. Also I believe non consent was a lazy option. It would be better to have her as an asexual respectable woman that through the house she explores and gets lost in her suppressed sexuality. In forced sex the whole act makes the person forcing look bad not the victim. This is whyJackson forcing her to do worst things as time progresses is not an effective way to saw her decent into madness.

You use the words brutish and ravage too often.

If you make a third part I hope to see more Lovecraft and less non-consent. If not that will be the end for my interest in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Therapy

Hey this is really well written. I struggle with my feelings about being raped and submission, and the way Charlotte gets aroused and feels like she's going crazy, I feel that. In this story the magic or the madness make the ravaging (I love that word by the way) feel awesome, and it's helping me work through things. I love that she's cognizant but still under whack influence. Occasionally you drop a word, but I do this also. Thanks for your hard work, you're a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anymore

Are you doing anymore?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous