Fucked into Madness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you will, slut. You can have a bottle after I'm done fucking you in the ass."

"In the...?"

"You heard me, bitch. Now get upstairs and undressed. You want this bottle you going to earn it."

It was a testament to how far she had fallen that Charlotte wasn't shocked into a feinting spell by the suggestion. The vile and depraved act would just be another in a long line of them as she slipped deeper and deeper into a whorish existence. She went upstairs to her bedroom and undressed and laid naked upon the bed. Jackson came in shortly after with one bottle and set it on the nightstand.

Charlotte looked at him wondering what a cock in her ass was going to feel like. She laid on her belly and waited on the bed, her giant breasts pressed under her. Jackson took his time undressing and getting ready. Charlotte looked at the bottle of laudanum on the nightstand then back at him. Her face suddenly went pale for the figure in the black robe was standing just behind Jackson. The brutish thug didn't even seem to notice the figure and went about the room as though it wasn't even there. Did he not see it? Was the figure some delusion of her own? Charlotte wondered if Bower House was driving her mad.

"Oh my God," she said to him, "it's in the room!"

While the black robed figure watched, Jackson climbed onto the bed. Charlotte tried to get Jackson too look at the figure but he wouldn't. He pushed her back down on her belly and covered her mouth with his rough hand. She made muffled protests and he hushed her. Charlotte stared in terror at the black robed figure as she felt the brute's cock slowly penetrate her asshole. She squealed through his fingers and clutched the bed sheets. Her eyes were watery and her vision blurred some. She continued to squeal as the cock was shoved all the way in. He called her a slut and gave her ass its first good slam.

Charlotte grunted and squealed into his hand while he savagely fucked her in the ass. He kept his hand over her mouth the entire time and pounded her ass into the bed. The entire time, the black robed figure stood silently still and watched. It hurt so much that tears rolled down her pale cheeks but Charlotte found herself loving the pain and humiliation. Her eyes clenched tight and she felt ready to orgasm. When she opened her eyes again she saw the black robed figure was standing closer to the bed. Terror filled her and her body was suddenly shook by a powerful, supernatural orgasm that made her eyes roll up and her hands quiver.

Driven by some evil, cosmic force in the room, Jackson fucked her in the ass even harder. Each viscous thrust now felt like it came with its own little orgasm. The pain felt like pleasure and Charlotte's mind suddenly felt as though was in a vice, slowly being crushed and threatening to shatter into a million little pieces or turn to dust completely. She went into the inky black darkness where the Obscene God was waiting with its deformed pterodactyl head, its grey body, its great grey wings and its writhing tentacles that groped and crawled over her body. Black robed figures surrounded them and chanted that satanic chant that she heard in the house. Charlotte saw its black eyes and then saw its massive cock...hard and waiting for her.

Charlotte woke up face down on the bed with her ass full of cum that had been pounded sore. Jackson was no where to be seen. He must have left after having fucked her unconscious. She tried to move but couldn't. She was too aroused. Her body and skin were burning with perverse desire. Charlotte slid her hand and down and started playing with her pussy. She couldn't stop herself. It was something that she was desperate to do. Enslaved to a degenerate madness, Charlotte masturbated.

12