All Comments on 'Fucked On The Dance Floor'

by Midnight Angel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lucky Guy

I think you did what every guy who gets worked on the dance floor up wants to do but,not lucky enough to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fucking On The Dance Floor

Look at you, with your new wave haircut

EroticKryptoniteEroticKryptoniteover 16 years ago
Supurb

I LOVED this story. I love the touch of vampirism, and the pure lust and domination that this couple possessed over eachother. I thought it was an exquisite ride. The author is obviously a talented writer and I'll be making a mental note to read more of their work. Thankyou for you awesome submission and the pleasure it brought!

MauigirlMauigirlover 15 years ago
YUMMY!!

OH MY!!! Big patch o' wetness, thank you very much!! The Husband and I loved this story-Great writing skills, very descriptive, very naughty!! In fact, he and I are going to re-enact this tale this weekend!! Thank you again for the wonderful story, and awesome idea!! Thsi is the only story I/we have read thus far that got us both going! Before the story was finished, Hubby was on his knees, pleasuring me as I read it out loud to him. Again, Thank you thank you thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved it!!!! Loved the idea!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Jitter Bug

Yeah, they both jitterbugged into a great orgasm and the audience loved the show. I would like to see someone do that to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was honestly one of the hottest stories I have ever read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidnight Angel@Midnight Angel
A little bit of mischief, a dash of passion, a whole lotta imagination and a spark of creativity all combined with 2/3rds naughty baked up in a delicious sensual savage dessert ready to be devoured. Would you like to take a bite?