All Comments on 'Fucked Up Ch. 02'

by ruggerjocklad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
more Please

This is an interesting story and I would like to see more please. Would like to know if Todd shows back up or if his wife is behind all of this he is now going through.

RfoxRfdRfoxRfdover 8 years ago
Done and done

Would have preferred a less cliched story better luck next time.

ruggerjockladruggerjockladover 8 years agoAuthor
Of course it isn't great literature

To RfoxRfd:

Firstly, your critique of my writing skills would carry more weight were your grasp of grammar not so tenuous. The clause 'better luck next time' would sit much more comfortably as a stand alone sentence or, at the very least, separated from the preceding clause by a semicolon.

Secondly, this is gay pornographic literature we're talking about here. There is only a finite amount of room for originality in a genre where the broad thrust of the story (if you'll pardon the pun) is to convey the reader from one sex scene to the next. What do you expect, Tolstoy? Moreover, given that there are thousands and thousands of such works on this website already, it's bound to bear some similarity to some of what went before it.

Thirdly, if you thought it so predictable then why did you (presumably) read right the way through to the end and then waste additional time typing a short, lazy and very poorly written review? Are you some kind of masochist or something?

I reckon that some people just enjoy complaining for the sake of it.

MatureWildMatureWildover 8 years ago
Don't sweat it, Rugger

Everybodies a critic.

I can say with certainty that I read worse...much worse.

Your story delivered a hot scenario, and I'm looking forward to seeing what developes.

ruggerjockladruggerjockladover 8 years agoAuthor
I'm OK

To MatureWild

Fair enough - but some of us enjoy sweating it out from time to time ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous