All Comments on 'Fuckin' In Tents'

by Linde

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

1* just from reading the description of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not even worthy of a comment.

Minus "1."

LindeLindealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Please explain

Thanks for your honest critique. I'd love to know what about the story you found so loathsome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
that isnt swinging, its cuck fetish

ditch the bitch

looking4itlooking4italmost 10 years ago

Successful swinging takes discussion and decisions by both partners equally. This relationship is headed for big trouble or he says they're swingers to try and compensate for the fact he is actually a closet cuck, or gay I guess. He married a selfish cunt and now she knows she has his blessing, "getting lucky" will have a whole new literal meaning for him very soon...

patilliepatilliealmost 10 years ago
Didnt think it was bad

A little light on the emotional drama, but hey, you are relating a true event and it was a bit more like a newspaper story than a drama. I never understand husbands that dont reclaim the wife immediately. I mean, you were super turned on, and she was too sore? Well, sometimes you gotta suck it up, or at least give a BJ or handy to relieve the pressure. Maybe that happened and you didnt read about it, but as told doesnt seem equitable. Hard ons at 60 are not all that frequent and you shoulda been able to utilize yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Maybe"

And she's going to screw other men without telling you. And this is a balanced and loving relationship? It sounds pretty one-sided to me. Certainly not a swapping relationship where both partners are involved and they are DISCUSSING the situations. She's simply a cheating slut. And since she's not using condoms, she apparently has no love or respect for her husband. After all she's exposing him to every disease known to man. What a disgusting whore. I'm thinking his next stop is the Free Clinic or his Doctor to get tested. Next stop is the bank to close the accounts and the stop the credit cards. And last but not least, go see the divorce attorney. His wife is about to discover she's history. Good riddance to bad rubbish. A truly terrible story. Too bad they don't allow negative scores. This is definitely deserving of a -1.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Three stars

I agree with another person who commented that this story was told in a journalistic style. There wasn't a lot of emotion to it, and the action unfolded in a methodical way.

As the two main characters are swingers, there wouldn't be any "will she/won't she" drama to a story of this type, but there is a way to add some tension or drama from a narrative perspective, regardless. Sometimes, you have to add a little "poetic license" to make a story more interesting. With a little more of that, this would be a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perhaps this is a stupid question, but.....

I guess there are many who somehow find the idea of creampies, cum covered tits, and sloppy seconds erotic. I suppose I will always have a hard time understanding the motivations of someone; who not only doesn't mind, but in fact seems to prefer that his spouse fucks someone else. Hey, I didn't come to judge, only to learn. Though it will never be that way for me, I do find it interesting to read stories that seem to struggle to balance mental illness with eroticism. That said, here is my stupid question:

If you are determined to share, or even give your wife away.....or more to it, the idea of multiple partners sharing body secretions ISN'T a turn off, but in fact a turn on.......then WHY, I mean WHY can't the hubby ever be the one to go first? Why don't these guys ever say "yeah sure buddy, you can fuck her, AFTER I'm done with her!"? "Oh, you want to fuck MY wife? Then YOU will have to be the one plunging in another man's leavings". It seems that this basic idea seems to be missing in just about every story that ever approaches this topic. Guy watches wife get ready to go out on the prowl? Hey sweetie, I don't care what you get up to later, as long as you take care of MY needs first. Why is it always the hubby who has to wait for the chance at her used pussy? I mean any man who looks to bang a married chick oughta expect that by the very nature of her being married, that another man ( HER HUSBAND!!!!) is going to be there first, and IF the marriage is healthy, he will have been there often. But NO! The disrespect people (who don't "understand" the lifestyle) always complain about IS there in every story. It seems that "happy" cucks don't feel that these actions are disrespectful. It seems that neither do the hot wives. Seems to me the reason a hot wife enjoys the lifestyle is that she enjoys sex, in general. Being slutty seems to be part of it too. Then just why is it so important who comes first IF this isn't REALLY about disrespecting her husband? Seems to me, that it would be a necessary part of the understanding that would make it possible, or at least a lot more tolerable, for the couple.

I don't expect you to try to change my mind about open marriage, I never will. But, my own curiosity about why others indulge in these kind of alternative choices remains. Will someone attempt to answer the why? of my questions?

Why can't the hubby go first?

Why can't the "other" guy take sloppy seconds?

Why can't these stories about open marriage ever be told with out showing maximum disrespect to the husband?

Just wondering........

And does any of MY curiosity about this help to explain why so many people actually HATE these kind of stories? Too many authors want to recall a so-called erotic event, without ever bothering to explain just exactly WHY the reader was supposed to agree that it was in fact erotic. However someone feels about the topic matter of your story, you have to agree that you came up lacking in describing the WHYs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stupid

Why come here and read the stories then tell us how disgusted you are.Go some where else to read your kind of stories so you will be happy.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 10 years ago
why not first

To the last commenter. If the basis of the hot wife role is simply a desire/need for more sex, I see your point about the husband not going first.

However, a lot of hotwife stories have at least a small amount of a humiliation aspect. Going second, or even not right after, makes that point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nudist Resort

This leads others to think Nudist Resorts are for swingers. Some may be but true nudist resorts are mostly for families and not swinging. Good resorts would ask them to leave and not return.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 10 years ago

A decent story, but it was a bit dry. The "who, what, where when" style of writing is great for newspapers and reports, but lends little to erotica.

Doesn't mean this was a bad story, though. It just reduced the "star count" a bit.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
For now...

For now all was good and both agreeing...When she ( a convict swinger) didn't want him to watch her and the lover, I think all will go the wrong way...I hope not, for his sake...

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
NOT BAD FOR THIS TYPE STORY

I suppose your claim of most of your stories being true accounts for the lack of drama. A friend of mine once said, while recounting a story about a sexual conquest, "Part of what I say may or may not be true, I gotta make it sound right." The guy did tell a good story. You may want to take a hint from him and make even a true story sound right. I gave you a four.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fucking intense!

You should do a follow up of fuckin in tent city. :)

RogueAlanRogueAlanalmost 10 years ago
anon...i think you are looking at the wrong site

CHAP too is for you... google it

that's clost homosexuals are people, too, btw.

if you don't want to read about loving wives which include wives who cheat without consequence from their hubbies, choose a different genre. or look for btb tags.

when my ex was maybe stepping out, i did nothing... lots of men do nothing. whether its friends, kids, work, family, money, uncertainty, fear... many reasons to do nothing. pretending any woman who steps out is automatically dogshit and should be scraped off is simplistic in the extreme.

keep it coming, Linde

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like it very much: gave you a 4+ [🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4.4/5=88%)]! Erotic & realistic.

😊

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Not reclaiming her

is a total cuck move. She didnt forbid it either, just asked if you could put it off. Hell no, that aint equitable. Get in there and pound that swollen pussy for all of 30 secs and get your nut.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cucks in campgrounds. Feed the whores to the bears, that will show them.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpover 2 years ago

sexy, 5/5. you know it's good cuz it gets so much hate, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love listening and hearing her whining about how he’s so big it hurts. I want to hear her getting used to it a how much she starts loving it giving him all the control. Love her being turned into a submissive slut by him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLinde@Linde
After reading many of the stories here, I thought I'd like to take a shot at it. Most of the stories I've written are really not stories at all - just a retelling of things that have happened. Except for Abby and Chelsea, all stories are true. The most exciting part for me ...