All Comments on 'Fucking Amazing'

by LoganJordin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice start!

I take this as a "promise" of more to cum. Please don't hesitate too long before your next entry.

Morlan502Morlan502over 12 years ago
Not bad!

I like it! Nice and sensual. Only one spot I had to check where it looked like there was an extra word. Lot's better than my first story, which is the only posted so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Who is mature

The story was good but I read it 3 times and can only assume that he is the mature one. Am I correct? Maybe in the beginning when you described the charaters you could have included their age. Waiting for part 2.

LoganJordinLoganJordinover 12 years agoAuthor
thank-you

Thanks to everybody who is taking time to read over my story and comment on it. Means a lot to me as a first time poster for short stories. I am completely okay with any constructive crit. I didn't realize until after I had already posted the story that mature was age related once I posted it I was hitting myself in the head. Neither one is Jamyson is 26 and Bay is 23. I didn't know what else to put it as either. Should I re-post this story under something else? Or just be careful with future stories?

LoganJordinLoganJordinover 12 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Hey all! Part 2 is coming soon, I wrote it and it was pending to be posted but it got sent back because I forgot to take the italics and bold off. So I took it off and now I'm waiting for it to post again. Hope ya'll like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous