Fucking Christal Ch. 01

Story Info
He becomes obsessed with a co-worker.
3.7k words
3.99
32.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christal was wearing another one of her ultra-tight look-at-my-boobs shirts and I was struggling not to stare, struggling to keep my focus on my computer screen, my work. It was the same thing, everyday. I would come to work with the best of intentions, determined to stay on top of my assignments and actually produce at the level I was capable of producing. And everyday Christal would show up wearing one of her tight shirts or even worse, a pair of her oh-my-god-look-at-that-ass-pants. And each day when I saw her my rock solid good intentions would crumble to the ground, reduced to dust. And worst of all, I think she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

Today she was wearing a maroon t-shirt that had a small slit in the front that created a v-neck and allowed me, from the right angle to see her cleavage. The bottom of the shirt barely covered her tight, toned stomach and as she would move about in her work station it would creep up revealing the flesh beneath. Time and time again she had to pull the shirt down, and each time I would sigh and resolve myself to go back to work until the next time she caught my eye. Luckily the pants she wore today weren't that tight, which gave me at least a fighting chance to get something done.

After reading the same project proposal three times finally Christal left her workstation and I was able to focus for a moment. I glanced across my emails and found one from the Human Resources department. Coincidentally enough they were requesting information from Christal regarding a change of address. I printed out the email with the instructions on how to complete the change of address webform and walked it over to Christal's station. I lay the paper on her keyboard so she wouldn't miss it. I started to walk back to my desk when I noticed that she had a small piece of paper protruding from beneath her mouse. I could make out the word "password" written in her long flowing handwriting. I casually brushed the mouse aside so I could see the rest of the paper, hoping no one would see me snooping.

As I glanced up to make sure no one was watching me I saw Christal returning to her station from the break room. I hastily scanned the password one last time before moving the mouse back over to cover the note. As she drew close enough to see that I was standing at her station I snatched up the email I had brought over and waved it in the air to indicate that I was leaving it for her. Turning quickly I walked back to my desk hoping that I didn't look too guilty.

I typed out some notes on the project proposal before me all the while wondering why I had tried to memorize her email password. What exactly did I hope to find even if I could remember the password? Unfortunately I had a meeting that I had to go to so whatever I had planned would have to wait.

By the time I returned from my meeting and a short lunch break I had decided to abandon my plan of cracking into Christal's private email account and snooping into her personal life. It was a ridiculous idea and unlikely that I could remember the password at this point anyway. As I approached my desk I saw Christal approaching from the other direction. She smiled as she drew close to me and handed me a folder with some worksheets she had completed. My eyes involuntarily moved down her slender neck to the slim bit of cleavage visible there, then to the full swell of her breasts which were squeezed tight by her bra and shirt. I lifted them quickly hoping she hadn't noticed.

We spoke for a few moments, joking, flirting but all the time I kept looking at her chest, imagining myself groping her, squeezing those breasts in my hands, teasing the nipples with my fingers, my tongue. She touched me lightly on the shoulder as she laughed at something I said and I wanted to just rip the shirt from her body and bury my face between her tits. Finally she excused herself and went back to her workstation leaving me frustrated yet again.

Burning with desire I needed some release and I needed it quickly. Luckily for me there was always Dessi, the Russian bombshell. Dessi was another woman who worked in our department and one that was always up for a little play at work. She was the office slut and the quickest and easiest way I could think of to relieve the crippling tension Christal had left me with. I sent Dessi a quick IM and asked her to meet me upstairs in the supply room. She knew exactly what I wanted and that was what was so great about having her around, she had no qualms about giving me what I wanted.

I reached the small supply room before her and was waiting behind the door when she walked in. I wasted no time, rushing to her, grabbing her from behind. My body pressed against hers and my hands slid around to her chest. I grabbed her breasts through the fabric of her shirt and bra, squeezing them hard just as I had imagined doing to Christal moments before. Her breasts were smaller in size to Christal's but just as nice. I felt her nipples harden beneath my touch as I tweaked them with my thumb. My cock began to harden as it pressed against Dessi's firm ass. I turned her around and pressed her back to the wall, pulling her shirt up over her breasts. My hands slid firmly over her chest, pushing her bra up til her tits sprang free. I lowered my mouth to her chest and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, while I pinched the other nipple between my thumb and finger. She gasped with excitement and began to mutter in low breathy Russian. I could feel her fumbling to unbuckle my belt and a moment later she held my hard cock in her hand, stroking the shaft roughly. My mouth, my lips, my tongue, my teeth and my hands moved across her breasts in a frenzy of desire driven on by my thoughts of Christal.

Dessi dropped to her knees in front of me and lowered her mouth down to lick my nutsack. She loved to suck on balls and as she sucked on mine she stroked my cock with her hand. After a few more moments she slid my cock into her mouth, her lips gliding down the shaft as she tried to take all ten inches of my cock into her throat. Normally I would let her take her time and give me a thorough blowjob but today was different, today I was on fire, I was mad with lust and as I imagined having my cock in Christal's mouth I began to thrust hard and fast into Dessi's mouth and throat, my hands moving to the back of her head to hold her steady. I slammed my dick in and out of the Russian girl's mouth like a piston, over and over again as she moaned and gagged.

I fucked Dessi's face until I was on the verge of orgasm, then pulling back I stood her up. Turning her around to face the supply shelving I yanked her pants and panties down around her knees and bent her over. Her pussy was already dripping wet but it wouldn't have mattered, I penetrated her hard and grabbing hold of her hips, I began to fuck her faster and faster. My cock throbbed with raging desire as I plunged into Dessi's pussy over and over again. I reached down and grabbed a hand full of her hair and gave it a yank, bringing a cry of exhilaration from her. Then I began to slap her ass as I continued to ride her. In my mind it was Christal whose moans of ecstasy filled my ears...it was Christal's hair I pulled, Christal's ass that I slapped, Christal's cunt that I penetrated with my hard cock. Looking down at Dessi's ass and pussy as I thrusted forward yet again, imagining it was Christal I was fucking was enough to send me over the edge.

I pulled out of Dessi and spun her around again, pushing her back down onto her knees as I stroked my pulsing cock. The orgasm hit me hard and white hot cum splattered across Dessi's face and into her open mouth. Thick ropes of cum covered her face as the last drops fell down onto her breasts. I slipped my cock into her mouth and let her suck the last of my load from me. My body gave one last shudder and it was done.

After stopping off in the men's room to clean myself up and settle down, I made my way back down to my desk. Having relieved myself with Dessi I found I was better able to focus on my work and ignore Christal, at least for awhile. The work day was almost over as I rose to make my rounds and collect paperwork from the associates. I saved Christal's station for last so I wouldn't have to rush away. As I approached her station she bent over to place some items in a box, and as she did the neck of her shirt opened to reveal the upper portion of her breasts to me. I continued to stare blatantly at her cleavage until she finally straightened up. She smiled at me as I approached. As she had stood her shirt had risen up revealing her stomach. She blushed and reached down instinctively to pull it down, but paused before doing so.

"Do you think I should get my belly button pierced?" she giggled as she asked, rubbing her stomach with one hand while she held the bottom of her shirt with the other. Accepting her invitation to look, I glanced down at her tight stomach wanting so much to reach out and touch her smooth skin. "I want to get one but I'm afraid it will look stupid on me."

"I think it would look great," I said slowly. "You have a great stomach, you should show it off more." I wondered if I'd said too much but she just laughed.

"No I don't," she responded, slouching slightly trying to cause her stomach to stick out.

I reached out and touched her skin just beside her belly button before the little voice in my head could stop me, "Oh come on, you've got a great body." I pressed my hand against the firmness of her abdomen before pulling my hand back slowly, letting the fingertips glide across the surface of her skin.

"Yeah, right," she said finally pulling her shirt down to cover her midriff. She turned and glanced at the time on the computer screen. "Oh, it's 4:00. Quitting time."

"You heading home?" I asked dejectedly.

"Actually, I'm going to go downstairs to the gym and work out first," she said with a smile. "See you tomorrow."

"Have a good work out," I said. "See you tomorrow."

I went back to my desk and filed the paperwork that I had collected trying not to picture Christal in short shorts and a sports bra working out a few floors below me. Then I decided why fight it. There was a smoothie bar outside the gym floor that would give me a great view of the exercise room. I could relax with a cold drink and watch my favorite co-worker work up a sweat. I rushed down and took up a good spot, ordering a large orange smoothie. A few moments later I saw Christal emerge from the women's locker room. She was wearing a pair of skin tight grey biker shorts and a matching grey sports bra. Her long slender legs were tan and toned like her stomach and I felt a shudder pass through my body as she stepped up onto the treadmill with her back to me, her beautiful ass directly in front of me, outlined perfectly by her tight shorts.

My eyes were glued to her ass as the treadmill began to slowly move beneath her. Her buttocks shifted with each step as her legs pumped forward and back, and all I could think was why hadn't I thought of this before? I continued to stare at her ass, imagining myself pulling those tight shorts down and off of her, then, imagining myself caressing those buttocks, kissing and squeezing them. I imagined myself on the treadmill behind her bending her over and fucking her from behind, my cock sliding between her ass cheeks, between the full lips of her pussy. I wanted her so bad I felt like my whole body was going to explode.

After a short warm up on the treadmill she moved over to one of the weight machines, adjusting the weight and then seating herself on the small seat. The machine was an upper body machine designed to work the pectorals. She raised her arms up and gripped the padded arms that she would pull toward her chest. The machine was positioned at a 45 degree front angle to me so I could see her chest rise as she pulled the arms of the machine in close then released. Each time she squeezed the machine's arms in her breasts were pressed together by her own arms, creating the illusion of even greater cleavage. My mind wandered as she completed her slow methodic reps, one minute fantasizing about caressing those full, firm breasts, the next moment my imagination would follow my eyes down further to her stomach, now glistening with her exertion...then lower down between her legs which were necessarily spread. I imagined myself kneeling before her, spreading her knees even wider, lowering my head down between her thighs, licking her, penetrating her with my tongue.

She completed sets on two other machines designed to work the upper body before moving on to the lower body workout. My drink sat forgotten on the counter in front of me as she sat down into the inverted leg press machine. She folded her legs up close to her chest as she placed the bottoms of her shoes on the large surface of the press. I watched with anticipation as she lifted the weight, extending her legs up then slowly letting the weight descend back down toward her, her legs again bending, her knees pressed close to her chest as the weight bore down on her. I imagined myself on top of Christal, my body pressing down on her forcing her knees down toward her ears as I slammed my rigid cock into her soaked cunt, her screams filling the air. My dick was so hard by the time she neared the end of her workout I could feel it straining against my pants.

Christal moved back to the treadmill for a short cool down, setting the machine to a slow steady pace. I wanted her so badly I knew I couldn't control it. As she stepped from the treadmill and stopped at the water fountain for a drink I decided to slip into one of the bathrooms and relieve myself with a quick jerk-off. I couldn't use the men's locker room...definitely too crowded and the regular restroom's were too close to the Women's locker room entrance where Christal might see me. I decided to look around the corner and see if I could find another private location to take care of business. I found a storage closet that was apparently reserved for the janitorial service. It was filled with brooms, buckets, etc and a sink. The images of Christal's lean body straining and moving, covered in a light sheen of sweat still filled my body and I decided that the storage closet would have to do.

I closed the door behind me and positioned a mop so that the door couldn't be opened, at least not easily. Then just as I started to unbuckle my belt I heard something, or someone. I could hear women's voices and running water. Stepping deeper into the closet I realized that the noises were coming from overhead. Examining the ceiling I immediately noticed one of the ceiling tiles was missing. I pulled a small step ladder over from the corner and carefully climbed up until my head was extending above the surrounding ceiling tiles. A light from nearby illuminated the area enough for me to see that just a few yards away was a vent from which the sounds were coming. Pulling myself up I was able to crawl close enough to the vent to see that the noises were coming from the women's locker room. I pulled myself closer and closer until I could see down into the room below. To the right of the vent I could see the lockers and benches and to the left the showers.

My first thought as I realized what I was seeing was cool! the girl's shower! My next thought was ohmifuckinggod christalmightbecoming inheretotakeashower!!! I scanned the shower first but didn't see her. I shifted so I had a really good view of the locker area. Unfortunately there was no sign of her there either. I started to look back to the showers to see if there were any other hot chicks in there when she appeared, walking between the lockers to my right. Holyfuckingshit!

She stopped in front of one of the lockers and dropped the fresh towel she'd been caring on the bench behind her. After opening the locker she sat down on the bench and took her shoes off, then her socks. Standing up she carefully placed the shoes and socks into the locker. In one fluid motion she pulled her sports bra up and off, her tits bouncing as they were freed from the confines of the bra. They were magnificent and I immediately slid a hand into my pants to stroke my cock as I watched her. Christal's breasts which I had dreamed about and fantasized about for four years now were right there for me to see in all their glory. My cock swelled in my hand as I watched her turn til she was facing the vent where I hid. Then she bent over and slid her shorts and panties down and off. She slipped the discarded clothes into the locker and then reached for the towel on the bench. As she leaned toward the bench I glimpsed between her legs, her shaven pussy visible to me.

I continued to stroke my erection even as Christal wrapped the large towel around her naked body. As she started toward the showers I realized that I might not be able to see her since each shower was enclosed by opaque panels. I glanced further down the area I was crouched in and saw other vents along the wall. Moving carefully I slid along the wall following Christal as she moved through the locker room towards the showers. She chose an empty shower stall and stepped in, removing her towel and draping it on the door. I moved quicker now to find a location that would allow me to see down into her shower. Finally I was able to crawl over some pipes and lower myself down until I found the vent directly above the shower head in her stall.

Christal had adjusted the water temperature and then turned on the shower head, letting clean fresh water cascade down over her body. She ducked her head under the water stream soaking her hair before reaching out for the soap dispenser. She rubbed the soap between her hands then began to rub them over her body starting with her arms then her chest. As she began to rub the soap across her full round boobs I felt myself stiffen again. I quietly opened my pants and pulled my cock out, my eyes never leaving Christal's body. I watched as she rubbed soap on her stomach, down the length of her legs, between her legs, all the while I was stroking my cock enthusiastically still in shock that this was happening. I imagined myself there in the shower with her, my own hands rubbing the soap across her skin, the supple flesh of her breasts as I rubbed them, the firmness of her buttocks as my hands slid across them, squeezing them, the long smooth skin of her thigh against my fingers as I slid my hand down to her vagina, my soapy fingers penetrating her. I wanted to rip the vent from the wall and climb down into the shower with her, ravage her gorgeous, wet body. As she began to rinse the soap from her body I felt my orgasm building deep in my testicles. As I felt the wave of climax and my cum began to spray out onto the vent I imagined that I was coming on Christal, shot after shot of cum covering her face, her tits, her ass.

Christal had finished her shower and was wrapping her towel around her by the time the last shudder of my orgasm had passed. I scrambled to zip my pants and move back out to the original vent. Unfortunately, by the time I reached the spot where I had observed her undress she was already dressed, brushing her hair. I waited until she had gathered her things and left the locker room before climbing back down into the storage closet.

Slipping out as nonchalantly as I could I went back to my office and gathered my things so I could head home. The office was empty and curiosity demanded that I walk by Christal's station and check underneath the mouse. I was deflated to find that the paper with her email password was no longer there. As I climbed into my car to drive home I realized just how obsessed I was with Christal and just how unattainable she seemed to be. With a sigh I resigned myself to the reality that for now I would have to settle for fantasies and the occasional peep show above the women's locker room.