All Comments on 'Fucking Matron!'

by HannahSavannah

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
why bother

why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Babble anyone

was there a point to any of this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ermmm

does the term 'proofreading' mean anything?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
psylit !!

Well I enjoyed it - perhaps you need some imagination to appreciate it instead of just bitchin !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
er, what is it suppose to be????????

Is there a meaning to this garbage??? what a waste of time and space, try going back to school and take several courses in English and Writing, you need it bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
=.=

Interesting, to say the least.

Though, to those who piss and moan with their "What's the point?", BUGGER OFF! I mean, really, if you don't like someone's work, give constructive criticism, not those excuses you call reviews. How does saying "Why bother?" help anyone, except for making you look like an ass?

Kudos to psylit for appreciating someone's work instead of bitching.

To HannahSavannah, I hope you didn't mind my mini rant. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
odd terms

I'm Australian and the way you used the terminology was a bit odd especialy seeing as I'm friends with a number of Poms (English) and their schooling system is Public schools being equivilent to Australian Private schools, these being the ones which are not fully government funded but instead charge parents and are normaly owned by a church of some sort and Grammar schools being their equivilent of our Public schools, . The ones which get all their funding from the government due to these things I decided to stop reading the story after about the 4th paragraph.

In addition to that there was also a severe lack of grammar entirely, there apears to have been full stops thrown in randomly and the occationaly comma and line break other then that there was pretty much no grammar to speak of.

OLDERManLikesEmYoungOLDERManLikesEmYoungover 15 years ago
It’s called a comment and not constructive critici

If Hanna doesn’t like the comments, then don’t turn them on – by the way, I didn’t direct that to Hanna, but to the idiot that felt he had to stick up for Hanna (but then, maybe it was Hanna…who knows?). A lot of people come to this site because they are looking for a story – because a lot of people, not all, don’t know how to write a story, so don’t come on here and say they have to be constructive (what if they don’t know how to analysis someone’s writing, then they don’t have a right to say “Hey, you wasted my time with that garbage.”). You see, a comment is what I felt after reading your story. I saw some that had critiques in their comments and some that where just giving you a comment…but since I really think if was probably the author that wrote that comment saying that people who don’t give critiques and just say they didn’t get it they should “Bugger off,” who are you to say what is a correct comment…so why don’t you fuck off.

When I started to read this story, I felt like wow there’s some imagination, not just your normal sex story, but like always, I still want to have a tangible sex story appear somewhere in the story. And Hanna, since I know … well, I’m pretty sure you wrote that comment I referred to earlier…so Hanna, he need his main thoughts locked down. I agree that you need to learn better punctuation and would really benefit from having one of the volunteer editors going through your story. I also encourage you to write more, because there were moments of enlightenment throughout your story, it just was incoherent at times and the punctuation (sorry to beat a dead horse…wait, the horse is getting up…I was beating a living horse…what do you know)…see, that’s kind of what Hanna’s story was. Just throw in everything and see what sticks. There is a story I read the other night…it was new and called “Behind the Bookstore” I’m pretty sure that’s what it was called…(the author was (likesoldermen18) again I think that's his name, it is a weired story that actually takes you some where and has a lot of good oh young boy sucking off older guys and it has some twists and tursn…not for everyone, but just read the way he does the story…it pulled me in…ok, it’s been fun.

One other thing...you don't like the story, I'll eat a girl on her period and get my Red Winds ...if you turely don't like it...even if you do like it, I'll do the same thing...Its a win win don't you think...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous