Fucking Mom and Dodging Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he left, Ropes glanced back, a sly grin pulling at his lips.

"I won't be anywhere else but in your arms, Fyr. Not unless I'm between your legs."

The dragoness giggled shyly and covered her muzzle with her paws. When she lifted them again, the cougar was gone, the front door closing and the truck starting outside their little house.

Fyr took a deep breath, chest expanding as someone - her son - shifted in the upstairs of their home, floorboards creaking. Her tail curled sinuously back and forth, a truly wicked deed taking hold in her mind.

No... She couldn't. Not when Ropes was coming back so soon. Fyr bit her lip. It wouldn't be enough time. But what harm could her having a little fun beforehand to ready herself for him do anyway?

As she walked upstairs, legs betraying her mind, Fyr unbuttoned her blouse and slipped out of her skirt, only taking them with her if only to not leave them scattered on the stairs and landing. Hiss' bedroom door was open and he had his phone in paw, but nothing could have stopped his eyes from latching on to her increasingly naked body, a low, needy growl rising unbidden from his throat.

"Mom..."

Fyr licked her lips and winked.

"Coming with me?" She whispered. "Ropes is out for a bit..." She squirmed in place, delightfully so. "And, well, I just couldn't resist seeing if you were up for fun with me now, sugar."

Hiss was already up and off the bed, taking his mother in his arms as he ushered her to her bedroom. Fyr laughed and tossed her clothes on the floor - she no longer had any care for tidiness - and sat on the edge of the bed, tail pressed up between her own thighs as if she was blocking her son, playing hard to get. The cougar pawed at her tail and yowled softly, though she only giggled and shook her head as the bulge in the front of his jeans tented out more and more.

"You don't want me?" He murmured. "I thought you wanted some fun, mom?"

Fyr played innocent, though there was no wiping her pleasure of the situation from her muzzle.

"When my husband will be home so soon?" She teased, playing up the scene as much as she could, although the scent of her arousal betrayed her true feelings all too aptly. "How could I possibly lie here and let you take me when my husband will be the next one to push into me?"

Catching onto me, Hiss grinned, showing his teeth as he nibbled on Fyr's neck. Moaning, she clung to him, feeble, pretended resolve crumbling slowly in the face of pleasure.

"Come now, mom," Hiss purred, tail lashing the air. "I know you want me as much as I want you and, well, why would you resist me now?"

Fyr chuckled and held up her paws in mock surrender, eyes dancing with mischief.

"Oh, but it would be a sin, sugar," she said, voice throaty and eyelashes lowered. "I could not possibly lie with such a strapping young cougar while my husband is out doing the shopping!"

Hiss grinned and pounced, paws landing on her shoulders as he toppled her back onto the bed, layering kiss after kiss over her muzzle. Fyr surrendered herself to it with a low moan, curling into his dominant touch with a little shiver that sent a deeper thrill through her body. Oh, there were times with Ropes and he had promised her fun... There was nothing wrong with their sex life after all, but there was just something about her son and the way he fucked her that made everything just a little bit more, well...

Delicious.

Oblivious to her thoughts, Hiss growled and nipped her neck eagerly.

"I'm sure you can spare just a few moments for me," he said, already unhooking her bra. "Dad won't be back for a while and...well..."

He paused, his expression fiercely intent, eyes burning.

"I've been thinking about you all night. I just can't get a dragoness like you off my mind."

Need surged in Fyr's chest and any protests she may have had - truth be told, there were exceedingly few of them - died on her lips as Hiss claimed her muzzle. His tongue danced back and forth with hers, rougher than how Ropes had become with her over the years, and she moaned into the passionate embrace. Her bra fell down her breasts and Hiss helped her get it down her arms without breaking the kiss, pushing down his boxer-briefs to allow his swelling cock to press up to her stomach. Fyr wrapped her paw around it, pumping the length to help him to full hardness, not that he needed her help. With an erotic head rush, she knew, inequitably, that her body was more than enough to rile her son up without any kind of manual stimulation.

And she loved it.

Hiss' shirt hit the floor, thrown over the side of the bed and her panties met the same fate, soaked through with her own juices. In another life, Fyr may have been embarrassed to have been so aroused, but it only added fuel to her inner fire.

Something outside the house banged, but she ignored it, Hiss' lips working their way down her neck to her breasts. Yet she could not let the scuffle downstairs slide, head shooting up as she struggled to focus on something other than the close proximity of her son's body, cock pressing into her thigh through his jeans.

"What was that?"

Fyr hissed, sitting bolt upright with her heart hammering. Hiss shrugged and wrapped his lips around her nipple, pulling it lightly out from her chest. She shuddered, aching to arch into him, but she'd heard something that she couldn't let go, not even in the heat of the moment. Oh, it would have been so easy to pretend that she'd heard nothing, nothing at all, and yet she could not.

Pushing him away with all the willpower she had at her disposal, she held him at arm's length, eyes flicking worriedly between him and the door.

No, those were definitely footsteps! And not just any footsteps either. Fyr's heart skipped a beat for all the wrong reasons, resuming its frantic beat tenfold once catching up with her mind.

Oh yes. That was undoubtedly the heavy tread of her husband making his way up the bottom portion of the stairs, not close enough yet to work out just what was going on in the bedroom - his bedroom. Her breath caught in her throat, mouth dry and craving as her son tried to scoot closer with what he probably hoped was a winning purr. She clicked her jaws together, snapping into action. Ropes was home early and Hiss still hadn't noticed, trying to get to her like a kitten after milk!

"Quick!" Fyr snarled, voice taking on an uncharacteristically forceful tone as she shoved Hiss off the bed. "You have to move - now!"

He landed with an ungainly thud on his tail, grimacing and rubbing his backside where he'd taken the brunt of the fall. His tail flicked out and worked the kink out of itself, tentacles lashing the air in its place as they reared up as if in alarm on either side of his head. Finally, he understood and held himself back from making any sort of noise, one paw clapped firmly over his muzzle.

The footsteps stilled.

"Honey, are you there?" Ropes called up. "I heard something." He paused. "Are you okay?"

Fyr took a deep breath, steadying herself as their wide-eyed son backed away from the bed, looking down at his state of undress in open horror. Fyr flapped her paws at him, mind racing and yet coming up with nothing she could use to get her out of what was undoubtedly a very sticky situation.

But she just had to find her voice.

"Yes, sweetie, there's nothing wrong." She wished her voice was not as shaky as it came out. "Just knocked something off the dresser."

"Oh, what was it?"

The stairs creaked as his weight shifted and he ascended further, steps slow, as if distracted by something else that Fyr could not have possibly determined without being beside him.

"Nothing important!" She clutched at straws as Hiss dove out of her field of vision. "Just give me a minute, I'll come down!"

"No need, I'm nearly up there. What's going on?"

"Nothing!"

But she couldn't stop him - curiosity did kill the cat, after all. Hiss lunged for the wardrobe, rattling the door and finding it, blessedly, open. There were too many clothes inside for a feline to fit comfortably, but, with Ropes rapidly approaching, it was the best chance he had. He took a deep breath and dove in, nose first.

The bedroom door swung open just as Fyr whipped her head around, Hiss' tail disappearing around the door of their closet. The door clicked back into place as her husband stepped into the room, tentacles undulating at what he found there.

He smiled down at Fyr, completely unaware of what he had almost walked in on. Sitting bashfully on the edge of the bed, the dragoness had a flush creeping down her neck, the soft scales between her thighs damp with her own moisture, her arousal clear. She leaned back on her paws, trying to appear nonchalant as her lusts rose, tingling up to her pounding heart, but there was nothing she could do to hide her condition from him. For all intents and purposes, she may as well actually have been waiting for him.

Not that Ropes minded. In fact, Ropes very much liked what she had to show him.

"Well..." He purred, smoothing out his whiskers. "I didn't expect this."

Fyr turned her muzzle away, pretending to be shy as Ropes admired her body and Hiss hunkered down on the other side of the wardrobe door. She couldn't help but notice, out of the corner of her eye, that he'd left the door cracked as if the clothes within or the bulk of his body had not allowed him to seal himself away completely.

The cougar ran his paw over her shoulder, leaning in close as he purred and butted his head lightly into her cheek, ears twitching. For she had something on display for him that no cougar could refuse, yet was in another world entirely. Fyr snapped back to Ropes, attention solely on him. Focus! She couldn't think of Hiss when her husband was right there in front of her!

Or, if she could, it would be in a very different way to imagining him hiding, risking discovery at any moment.

The cougar cupped her muzzle and turned her lips up to his for a tender kiss that slowly grew more passionate, his tongue invading her muzzle. He battled with her longer, slenderer tongue, forcing it back as, against herself, Fyr moaned into his muzzle. It hadn't been long, but, oh heavens - it had certainly been long enough! A day or so was far too long to spend without her loving husband in her arms.

Fyr groaned and met his passion with her own, tail wrapping around his waist as they rolled onto the bed. And, all the while, Hiss watched from back in the wardrobe, eyes riveted on the intense erotic scene playing out before him. The cougar wriggled on top of a cluster of Fyr's shoes, trying and failing to get comfortable as it suddenly appeared that he was going to be stuck in there for a while - a good while.

Ropes kissed his way down Fyr's neck as he laid her back on the bed, adoring every inch of her scales like the loving husband he was. It wasn't that they didn't have a good sex life, only that things seemed to get in the way and, well... Fyr grinned to herself as Ropes found his way to the slick juices glistening between her thighs. Sometimes they just needed a little something to spice things up too.

As the cougar's tongue dug into her snatch, the dragoness growled and arched up shyly to meet his muzzle, digging her claws into the bed. In the back of her mind, she felt the prick of Hiss' claws through her scales as he took a more dominant touch than what she was used to. Sure, Ropes had been forceful and driving in their younger years, but that had tapered off over time, the cougar taking on a deeper, more loving stance in the bedroom.

Well, she'd just have to see if she could bring out the snarling wildcat again.

"Mmmph..." Fyr struggled for words as Ropes circled her clit repeatedly with the tip of his raspy tongue. "Please..."

She closed her eyes, jaws hanging open as she panted heavily. Ropes chuckled softly and pushed two digits easily into her soaked cunt, right up to the knuckle. He started as if surprised by how easy it had been to penetrate her and then growled so much like a feral cougar that Fyr's stomach flipped over, nerves tangling with excitement.

Leaving his fingers buried in her, Ropes kissed her muzzle sweetly, the hot edge disappearing from his touch. Fyr squirmed, wanting more, craving more. No! She panted, tongue hanging out the side of her muzzle. She needed more! More than he was giving her!

In the closet, Hiss grunted and wrapped his paw around his hard shaft, boxers pulled down enough to allow his uncut cock out into the air. His heart hammered against the inside of his ribcage; what would he do if he was caught? But Ropes seemed far too caught up in Fyr's wiles (really, who could've blamed him?) to think that there could possibly have been someone else in the room.

Huffing, Hiss wriggled, striving to adjust his weight and move pressure from the swiftly appearing sore spots. Why did Fyr have such angular, uncomfortable shoes? He grimaced, taking his mind off the soreness with the pump and stroke of his paw on his shaft. Rolling his head back, he groaned, catching himself before the sound grew too loud. Through the crack between the doors he could just about see his father's cock tenting out the front of his casual jeans, making a firm indent that could have been his.

Hiss bit his lip. He wished it was his. So, so very much.

Ropes leaned in to Fyr, tail curling as if it was trying to wrap around hers.

"What is it, my dear?" He purred in her ear, paw unbuttoning his shirt, button by tantalising button. "What do you want? Tell me."

Fyr locked her eyes with his and hissed, breath rushing hotly over his muzzle.

"You!"

Fyr moaned and kissed his lips deeply, wrapping her tongue around his as she begged him without words for what her body wanted. Anything, anything to sate the fire! Fyr clawed at his shirt, pushing it from his shoulders as if she simply couldn't bear to see it on his body anymore, hiding him from her eyes.

She ran her long tongue along the edge of her jaw. No, she didn't have any reason to hide anymore and neither did he.

"I've never seen you like this," Ropes breathed, letting Fyr undo his belt, working on his jeans with the lust of a female possessed by her heat. "What..." He shook his head, pushing his hips up to help her. "What on earth has brought this out in you?"

Fyr giggled breathlessly and shot her husband a flirty wink as she worked his jeans down his legs, taking his underwear along with them. He wouldn't be needing them anyway.

"Just you, darling. Now take me!"

Guiding rather than leading, the dragoness encouraged her husband over her, his bare cock slapping against her inner thigh. Ropes snarled, showing his teeth, and grabbed her wrists, slamming them back softly into the bedspread above her head. Wings crumpled beneath her body, Fyr should have squirmed in pain, but only found herself gasping for more, pushing her hips up to meet Ropes' eager cock as he sought out her cunt. After all, she was more than ready for him.

Ropes plowed into her, driving the dragon down into the bed as his hips met hers. Fur brushed over crimson scales as the cougar nipped lustfully at his wife's neck, fingers still curled lightly around her wrists, although it was not as if she needed to be held down. No, it was more the way that her body twisted and pushed up to him, wantonly pinned beneath his body while they both gave each other everything they needed and more.

Panting with an open mouth, Hiss watched avidly from within the closet, unable to drag his eyes away. Of course, it would have been far easier for him if he had not been staring at his mother getting fucked - perhaps his shaft would not have been so achingly hard, desperate for release - but there was something erotic about watching that had him riveted. He licked his lips and swallowed a yowl as Ropes hammered into Fyr, taking her in long, deep strokes that used every inch of his cock.

Fyr moaned and rocked up to meet her husband's thrusts, allowing him to use her and cover her as he pleased, only wanting everything he had to offer her and more. Her juices eased the thrust and grind of his cock as he jammed the head up against her cervix, unable to go any deeper if he tried. Fyr squirmed. But it wasn't enough. It could never be enough when she just knew he had more in the tank for her.

"Harder," she hissed, paw on the back of his neck as she demanded his attention. "I want you to really fuck me, Ropes. Fuck me like you haven't done in years!"

He yowled. He knew what she was talking about, all those younger nights when they couldn't keep their paws off each other, brutal thrusts claiming his dragoness as he drove her hips down into the bed all night long.

He didn't need to say anything to give her what she craved. His tentacles flipped her, cock sliding out, so that she abruptly found herself on all fours, gasping for lost breath. But there was no time to gather herself as he slammed back into her, the weight of his body on top of hers holding her down.

And it couldn't have been more perfect.

Their bodies rocked together as she cougar's tentacles wound around her chest, groping and massage her breasts with the dextrous tips, hips slapping against her buttocks with every brutal thrust. Fur matted beneath his arms with the effort he put into his thrusts, driving into her as they had in their younger days. Fyr gasped and moaned, unable to say anything more coherent as she let her husband take her while her son watched from the closet.

Hiss could have looked away from the scene before him, but it was impossible in the moment. He squeezed and pumped his own shaft, balancing on the precipice of orgasm, waiting for his mother to reach the explosive climax that he just knew was coming. And he was not denied his pleasure.

Fyr's breasts heaved, squeezed out from her chest as Ropes' tentacles pushed them out lightly from her body. She didn't know her orgasm was upon her until it came with a heady head rush of ecstasy, her entire body convulsing a moment before the pleasure hit. She tried to moan, but her breath had been ripped away along with her voice, leaving her unable to do anything more than twist and thrash in Ropes' grasp while the cougar snarled above her. He hammered her needy cunt through her orgasm, drawing out her pleasure second by delectable second, until he too joined her in climax.

A feral yowl burst from his lips, the cougar nowhere near being silenced as his wife was, and he jerked his hips up against her buttocks, scales glimmering with the hint of sweat from their exertions. Fyr groaned faintly and dropped her chest to the bed, barely able to support her own weight on her forearms as she pushed her buttocks back up into her husband's crotch, wanting every drop of seed he had to give her. She trembled at the thought of Hiss watching and, now that she had at least somewhat returned to her senses, put on a bit of a show for him, panting as she ground back on Ropes' hard pole.

The cougar panted as heavily as his wife couldn't take anymore and collapsed on the bed beneath him, his slickened cock slipping easily from her pussy. His cock softened slowly, uncut length promising more, and he ran his tentacles down her back gently, soothing the ache from muscles that she had not even expected to be so abused. Shivering, Fyr murmured something too quietly for him to hear and relaxed beneath his touch. The dragoness smiled to herself. There was nothing quite like his touch.

"Mmmph," Ropes groaned, slumping on the bed as he recovered, softer cock already throbbing with fresh blood; it was the way of a demon of lust, after all. "I've never seen you like that before..." His eyes locked onto hers. "I want to see more of it. Much more."

Fyr inhaled slowly, nostrils tickling with the hint of a flare. Was it being watched? Was it her husband? Was it Hiss? She couldn't tell what had brought out such a feral side of her, only that she loved it too. Fyr trembled as Ropes' arm snaked around her waist. She loved it very, very much. And perhaps the answer why was as obvious as the first explanation her lust-addled mind had come up with.