All Comments on 'Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 02'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
ian0452ian0452about 8 years ago

please please carry on with this story I am sure that there is still a lot to come. I am looking forward to part 3

max052max052about 8 years ago
First rate story!

Damn, this is great stuff and yes, please continue this storyline. Many thanks for your contribution; 5 stars and fave story, you've been fave author for a long time.

My best to you; max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

The story is complete. No more is needed. Now, do another one that is just as good or better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Loved it please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Yes please add more. I look forward to your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yes

continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Continue the story its great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes

Please continue the story it is such a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'd love to see all three women wind up pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
YES KEEP IT GOING

Yes keep this story going it's to good plz keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First person and the thoughts if others

Max is narrating the story but you have the thoughts of his mom expressed. There is no way for Max to know what she is thinking from the other side of a closed door. It cost you a star. Otherwise, well-written and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't forget the high school girls

Among your options is to bring one or two of the female classmates in to play with Max and Mini.

I agree, however, that you shouldn't mix the thoughts of others into a first person account unless they're expressed by the other person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great stuff

Great story my friend

I look forward to the continuation , maybe involve the father ? Just imagin him taking Maxs cock up his ass ? ; )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

YES continue the story it is a great read...maybe next time there could be a mystery guest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Maybe have max getting them all pregnant at some point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yes Great story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
All together now....

Great story! Next step should be a foursome with all of them active together including the dildo to give variety to the female action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
of course it's great that Max lays so many attractive females,

especially his own mother. And, sure, while he's fucking them he might as well fuck a baby up their cunts, especially up the cunt where he was once a baby. But his mom seems to lust for him simply because he's carrying a big hefty power tool in his pants. There are plenty of mothers who lust for their baby boys with more normal equipment. I think a mom doesn't get soaking wet over the size of her son's penis, but from the very fact that it is her own darling son's precious penis. Mothers have a special affection for what makes their boy a boy. When his penis is soft and just hanging down over his balls, it's so darn cute they could cry. When it's big and hard and reaching for the sky, they go into meltdown at their kid's manly virility. Mom is the best friend a boy's young cock can ever have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Maybe continuation would involve Nadia's kids?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue on

Part of the premise is a little hard to go with, but this is your imagination at work. Continue on as it is an enjoyable read.

jme51usajme51usaabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Love the story. I liked the way U turned the tables on Max. Having Mom enjoy the love making from the start. Then having sister sneak in. Another chapter would be great involving everyone.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Loved

The story part one and two, great sex, could have done without a huge dildo up the ass something that big could really hurt someone bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Future chapters!

This has been a GREAT story! The future chapter (s) could possibly be about the neighbor's kids or maybe dad & the sister!

Keep writing!

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080about 8 years ago
great story

but really...if the story had taken place in 1625 maybe we could believe that an 18 year old boy never hear of doggie style, never had on conversation with a friend about sex or never had a gym class to realize that a 12 1/2" cock was irregular but I guess that that is what another commenter meant when he said this it was "your imagination that wrote the store" but still a great story and worthy of 5 stars..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
KEEP WRITING !!!!

It was a real good thing ! Keep up the good work !!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Loved the story!! Please continue with another chapter.

Kiltie01Kiltie01about 8 years ago
Great story

You need to keep the story going. Getting all 3 pregnant would be an interesting turn. Love the sex between mom, mini and Nadia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Get both the husbands involved and make all three women airtight. Please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A possible continuation

Great series! I agree that some of the thoughts were odd unless you put it in third person.

I suggest that you get some of the fellow high school girls after Max, and maybe their mothers! Perhaps he could bring them over for an orgy with Mini, his mother, and Nadia as well. Get him set up for college, too.

va45va45about 8 years ago
very good and loving

Good opening and start. The mom's need to show daughter Lesbian love on a weekend with no son. Later daughter, mom and son could swap rings. Or best move out to their own home with other mom and have a ploy family, with daughter carring.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story! I suggest maybe putting the family into a holiday scene where cousins and aunts come into the picture where he eventually seduces them with his newly learned skills.

dlearyousdlearyousabout 8 years ago
great story

Loved the characters and the stories. Is the dad, the husband going to get involved? Do the lades wind up pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Keep the father out to includ would spoil the idea of the story. Always best with one Alfa male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I don't think that dads' involvement is good idea. Why? Two women started a lesbian sex relationship because their husbands do not pay them enough attention. Incest between Max's school-friends' and their moms/sisters and a final group orgy? Why not? There are some ideas from optocynic's "Persuading Shy Mom to Pose" or GEORGEVI's "Baseball Cougars Take The Lead". By the way author mentioned Nadine's kids. Why not to continue this plot line?

ShenthusShenthusabout 8 years ago

how about bringing one of minis school friends in next, she would make a good addition to the group

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Add some of the daughter's friends

Awesome story. Enjoyed every paragraph and a boner that wouldn't stop. I pictured myself in the same situation. I think bringing in some of the daughter's friends would be a good idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AHHHHHHHHHHH.......

I JUST CAME IN MY PANTS READING THIS STORY...............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Definitely MORE!!!

A great story by a great storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Great story, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic Story!!

Please keep it going, it's a lot of fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome story

You should continue it and follow the daughter to college after all she wouldn't want to leave that cock behind would she

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
my cock is hard

KEEP 'EM COMING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Arousing Story

Keep the story coming, in fact, it would be great if you have Max get Meredith, Mini, and Nadia all three pregnant with his children. Nadia could let her cuckold husband think that he is the father, but she, and Max would both know who the real Daddy of her babies is. He could have several children with Meredith, and Mini too perhaps. Overall, a very well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please make it harem!!

Please don't add any other male in their fucking session, it's okay if it is just for the sake of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice work!

Brilliant stuff, please keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Lov d your story,made me think of my own family. Web a e been going at it for almost five years now.Happened a lot like your story. My son has has kicked up my neighbor,his sister and myself. We all love his huge cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yep

It starts slow but what a cressendo, you must be a musical conductor so expressive but oh so readable got me horny and kept me there....cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
come on a towel

Less mess. Put a sock on that cock. It can be used as a lubricant and a clean up tool.

Then just drop it in the washer.

Reb1861Reb1861almost 8 years ago

keep this fucking going. maybe let him get all 3 of them pregnant

yellowhair69yellowhair69almost 8 years ago
five stars

Brilliant story. Loved it when Mini came into the bedroom and surprised mom when she joined in the fun.

Biguy46Biguy46over 7 years ago
Ten stars

I have been reading your magnificent story. You are doing great on your on. I can't stop jacking off every time I reading it. So keeping writing. Thank you for magnificent story!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

that was amazing i love the story got me hard instantly it was so intense i loved everybit of it i was so intrigued to it omfg

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dictionary...

Good story, but plz open your dictionary app and look up "lathed", a word you used several times in this story when describing a blowjob; completely inaccurate usage.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fucking mom sister and the neghbor ch4page 4

I love this story and I bet you can wright many more just as wounderfull as this on this is the third time I have read this story it necer get old I like all the turnaround in this story have kept it real interestting and funny and real I would score this ch4 a 15 im stiil hard as I wright this you do great work thanks for shareing it with us fan of all your storys dc,newrancher

Hung7inHung7inover 7 years ago
keep writing.

You have to keep writing this story. This can't end without mom and daughter enjoying themselves . That peep hole could really cum in handy with the introduction of new characters(friends ect)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Family fun

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING!!!

Want more ... NEED more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it coming

Please keep this story going. I have cum so much this morning, I think my dick may fall off, but what a thrill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
horny aussie

Loved the story and deserved the 5 stars that you've got from me. Please cpntinue this story of Max, Mini, mum and Nadia, where you get Max to get the 3 of them well and truly pregnant for the first of many years of fucking and pregnancies. It would also be interesting to see both of Max's and Mini's grandmothers and 4 or so aunties show up and see them getting pregnant also and how about a couple of Max's female matronly teachers at school who would still be capable to give birth to become pregnant as well with say some twins, triplets and quads. So Big Zeke 13 thanks for a great story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nope

My dick is actually dead. This was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lost me at the blackmail

You have Max use the knowledge of the affair as the lever to blackmail Nadia, but then have Max proclaim that the same lever can be used to hurt his mother, which he would never do... So tell me again how he's able to blackmail Nadia cause I stopped reading after that section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good one

First off: I really enjoyed reading that story. You have taken your time in describing the situation with all the details. So well done! Also the idea of that boy who spies on his parents and now slowly becomes aware of that he is actually well-equipped and could do so much more than just being a wanking leecher combined with that incest, brother and sister, MILF, mother and son and screw lady next door topic: love all that.

There are, however, some aspects where I believe you could have done better. As I said: the writing as such is good, but you could have improved the story if you had taken the characters and the way they should act into consideration. What I mean is this: there has been some points of out-of-character action there, that could easily have been avoided.

First of all: (and it has been mentioned before): if your mother cheats on your dad with the lady next door and all you do is getting back from school early, why would you have to A): apologise to your mother and B) apologise to the neighbor? Also the transformation of a boy who until two days ago did not know jack around and could not count to three when it comes to sex into a sex-dominant monster is not all that convincing. Or lets' take a look at how he blackmails the lady next door. This behavior does not fit the character as you have described him before.

So don't get me wrong: it is not that evil Anonymous users will always talk bad about your story. I like it and I do like your style of writing. I just believe that avoiding out-of-character behavior would have made your story so much better.

So keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Great story please continue

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Character Behavior Changed

I agree with Good Ones review in that the son went from being a timid horny novice to a confident blackmailing asshole. It would have been better for Nadia to discover his ‘endowments’ and take advantage of him. This would then lead to Nadia and his mother tricking him into sex with his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The story line was great........ but......

You desperately need an editor, you have too many mistakes in grammar.

Here are just a few of those mistakes.

You say ''taught'' in several sentences when the word should be ''taunt''.

You say ''site'' when the word should be ''sight''. Site is a place, like web site, work site, job site. Site is NEVER a person, or looking at a person.

You say that one person is holding a ''tit'' in a 3way and then another person takes hold of her other ''tits''. How many tits does one person have?

This is just the few that I could remember in the first two chapters but they are by no means all of the glaring errors that you have. And there's no reason to have any errors when there are lots of editors on Lit and the vast majority work for free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Speaking of needing an editor

You might need an editor to make sure your use of taught is for places where your character is being instructed in something, but please don't use an editor who tells you to replace it with the word taunt. The word you should use is taut. Taunt means to trash-talk, taut means tight, and of course, taught means instructed-in.

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 6 years ago
Yep

Damon the torpedoes, full speed ahead!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
its cool

i wouldnt listen to these anonymous non writers. just keep up the good work.

rngwtr45rngwtr45about 5 years ago
Please continue

Loved your story from start to finish. I hope you will continue and let me know when you have added chapters.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME. FANTASTIC episode .

I am so hard and horny.

Can’t wait for the next chapter

m

R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finally!

Perfect story. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

dbDomdbDomabout 4 years ago

Awesome story. Please add at least another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Omg what would I not give to join in with three sex crazed cunts. I absolutely adore cunt eating it, fucking my cock into it and getting drunk on all the gorgeous cunt juice. More and more please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Wow, outstanding!! I've been searching three sites for a narrative like this. I wish I could rate this higher than "loved it". The first chapter started out rough, but finished in the money. This chapter started out way ahead and never gave up the lead. I have a theory on Mini's experience and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

taco1085taco1085almost 3 years ago

I would love for you to expand on this story, what would happen if mom got pregnant. If sis and brother ended up going to the same college, shared the same room.... great story to expand on..

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031almost 3 years ago

ALRIGHT NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, just I was the cock element in this fabulous orgy. I absolutely adore cunt, tongue fucking it and plowing my cock into it. Absolutely love fucking cunt while eating another and fucking a a beautiful woman who is eating cunt while I fuck her brains out. W ow this is so debauched and depraved. More and more please and soon, just love incest too. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE DO MORE THIS WAS GREAT FIRST BONER I HAVE THIS YEAR DIRTY OLD MAN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I WOULD LIKE GTO POST MOREE BUT CAN NOT GET MY LOGIN TO WORK TO EVEN SEND A MESSAGE TO MY EMAIL IS LAWMAP@EASTEX.NET

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Very good sexually erotic series. The son finally has 2 experienced women to trach him how to satisfy a woman. The sexual acceptance between mother, son and daughter is enjoyable and uplifting. This is how imagine a mutually agreeable incestuous relationship would be.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

. I heard her talking to Dad about it. She said you must be trying to set the world record for masturbating

So the mom and dad talked about his masturbating but didnt think of giving him the sex talk? Wth lousy shitty parents especially the way the mom gave him grief while she was fucking cheating and even sent him to her affair partner to be abused. Piece of shit

It doesn't sound like you own her. It sounds like she owns you." Damn the sis is cool, she is teaching this idiot empty brainhead not to take shit from Nadia and to own her instead of letting her own him.

So the mom kept looking at minis breasts but never at her son? Was he ugly or something? Also why mini being so vague? He told her about mom x nadia + him x nadia yet she says shit? Did she fuk her dad or nAdias husband or something?

Also now mom x nadia are doing it while hes in the house “regular time” they said. How come he never noticed before? Plus does the fukin mom not care he heard everything?

And finally they use him like a second dildo instead of him doing what he wants..

Nadia threw one leg across Mom and then lay down beside her and they cuddled up together caressing each other's bodies. I watched them for several minutes while i stood motionless like a dildo

lataupe69lataupe69over 2 years ago

Great ending! I’m glad Nadia told Meredith the truth ahead of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant Brilliant. I want a family like this😍👌

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just love this incestuous sex orgy absolutely fucking sucking wonderful. Fucking a sexy hot cunt while said cunt is is eating cunt and fingering a third cunt. The lucky well hung fucker wallowing in cunt juice and totally drunk with fuck lust, fucking beautifully debauched and depraved. Cunt crazed fucker.

CcatoneCcatoneabout 2 years ago

There are a few men that have very little knowledge and experience . And few feel embarrassed expressing

their limit. In family with 1 male and 3 or more females the tend bring a more empathetic boy balanced and if the girls tend look for more Dom acting guy . As story bring out very beautiful balance. For great sex it takes learning how to pleasure each other is the emotional input into relationship . Your story points the differences . Love your stories

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Loved it... again... I read this about 2 years ago. Thanks again for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was HOT and very well put together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic & well written. 5

Bill S.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

I love it when a plan cums together even better than planned!

Another great chapter, looking forward to reading how this situation progresses. The joys of having a really big cock and three women who obviously enjoy it. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid mom. Stupid kid. Stulid crap. All of it.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 1 year ago

Great story Zelenskyy. First time I’ e read anything you wrote and I thought it was really good. Keep up the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! I stayed hard the whole time reading it.

Frankie1952Frankie195212 months ago

Wholeheartedly agree with Marklynda2 and would love to read more of this sexy tale. Please don't bring in any other outsiders and please no anal.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just read this again for the n th time. Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous. What would I not give to be enjoying a steaming hot session with three fed hot sex crazed cunts like this, two older women and a young teen aged girl. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, eating one Cunt while fucking another and fingering a third, getting drunk on cunt juice. Love incest too, I have six sisters and have fucked them all, sadly never got to fuck our mother. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I guess Frankie1952 did not read this last page when Max & Mom DP'd Nadia...MORE ANAL PLEASE! Mom & Mini next!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

yes continue the story. thx

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this story, I just hope you do not involve the husbands.

Nastydaddy329Nastydaddy3297 months ago

Awesome story I stroked my cock the entire time while I was reading it

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous