All Comments on 'Fucking Mother Again'

by Harvey_32

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"What we have, here... is failure to communicate!"

That line is a quote from the Paul Newman film, "Cool Hand Luke", but it describes this story perfectly. Son wants Mum, and Mum really wants her son, but is simply afraid to admit it to him. Then, when the son makes a move without really getting Mum's agreement, the sheer mental impact of the fact that he's shagging his Mum at long last has him going off too quickly and leaving Mum unsatisfied.

Now, the trouble begins. A truly savvy Mum should have been able to realize that it was simply the novelty (and the taboo!) of being with her that had him so hair-triggered, but she chooses to berate and insult him. Then, when he retreats to his room to escape her wrath, she's upset that he didn't stick around and offer to finish the 'job' properly. As a result, she waits until he's asleep, ties him up, and has her revenge on him - again insulting him as she leaves his room and leaves him tied to the bed.

Communication is such a simple thing, but these two people don't seem to have ever acquired the necessary skill-set to handle it. I do love a good Mum-Son story, and this author has penned some quite excellent tales in that genre - but this is definitely NOT one of those. I gave it a '2'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't blame her

Hey if your gunna give it to mom then by gosh give it to her good. Ya sound like a horny dog but ya gotta give it a better go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

Cant you let them have a little more fun

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Short but very sweet. However, Mum gets the best of the deal, and there is no indication whether the “plonker” (a lovely, and very English term of derision) gets his climax. A few extra words to clarify this might not go astray. But still, well worth reading; and well worth five stars, more if they were available. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous