All Comments on 'Fucking My College Buddy's Wife'

by imaging

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now11 months ago

Hot, AF.

Would have loved to read the details of the 'long 3some' .. but, this was hot.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Shy, nerdy whorewife screws some asshole friend of her cuck husband.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

A wonderful story. Sexy and erotic. The shy ones, learning to experience sensual experiences, are absolutely amazing. It's all new to them. Normally to both her and her partner and makes a man feel "giving" as you guide them into fulfilling fantasies. Thanks again. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Epilogue: Kate ended up pregnant from those two pumps. Hubby's pal was going to be a daddy and Kate was thrilled she'd finally been fucked by a real man and not a sissy wimp like Rick. She kept seeing him and fucking him for the next several months, giving idiot Rick less and less. Finally, she packed her bags and told him she was in love with his friend and was leaving him. When she got to hubby's friend's apartment she found him with another woman. "I thought you loved me" she cried. "Well, I guess that's because you're stupid on top of being a cheating skank slut Now beat it and don't come back here." He laughed as he kicked her out. She tried to get Rick to take her back but he slammed the door in her face. Looks like being a whore wasn't quite as much fun as she expected.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

5 stars! Great story. I love my Hotwife.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog11 months ago

Short and sweet. This story didn't need much buildup. Sweet horny gal got what she needed from a trusted friend. Husband even joined in. One of my favorite genres with no humiliation. 5 stars

Regguy69Regguy6911 months ago

Not my cup of tea, but well written. Had it ended with the first page, it could have been just a wife and Hubby experimenting with the help of a friend and going a bit too far. The full-blown cuck thing is just a turn-off for many readers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked it. I have very willingly fucked two of my husband's university pals, both multiple times over many years. My man loves to watch me be taken hard, and I love it because I am submissive and crave the cock of a dominant man. Keep on writing.

mitchawamitchawa11 months ago

Great writing style with a slow plot. The build-up or lead-in was well-done and the inevitable happened. A shy wife who wasn't really shy wants to experiment and her husband's friend was happy to be the experimenter. The sex scenes were realistic and hot. The friend's separation was unexpected, as we readers wanted more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Actually, this is somewhat unusual and uncommon; it does happen. The couple, late 30's to mid 40's, finished with all their kids, occupied with kids, work and life. Psychologist sometimes have the couple step out of the normal and live a fantasy for a while. Get someone to watch the kids.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196911 months ago

Someone said it was full cuck... That was nowhere near full cuck, that was hotwife voyeurism. All consensual, husband and wife approved, respectful bull doing it however they wanted, not forcing his will or desires on anyone.

Fun story of a shy couple getting kinky with a trusted friend.

Good, not great but still five stars. Wrapped up too quickly and didn't get enough of the wife's perspective.

Thanks for sharing

patilliepatillie10 months ago

Hot af, you have had some great experiences in your life. Nice job writing about it...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A good story; almost written with reluctance on everyone's part. If it had continued for a while it would have been more interesting. Also if they had the same adventures with other guys.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, my guess is husband started feeling alittle insecure or she decided she liked it more then was safe to see him again. If you can make a mans wife cum 3,4 or 5 times odds are she wants you back but he doesn’t.

She might have liked it to much and had to back away.

Campus77Campus774 months ago

Chapter three was even better. I can understand the couple wanting to explore and he was a trusted friend. Who better to break the mold. I wonder if they continued to find new ways to expand their repertoire. I expect to find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userimaging@imaging
Straight, professional man who enjoys intelligent, discreet and curious women. Many of my works are based on personal experiences, others are unfulfilled fantasies. The rest are born of my overly active imagination.