All Comments on 'Fucking My Facebook Friend'

by betwixt_and_between

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Facebook is either Really Good or Really Bad

Yours is a story, but mine happened. My wife's old high school boyfriend looked for her on the site, and found her. He's the guy who took her cherry and fucked her on and off for a couple of years. She told me he contacted her, and told me it would be really exciting for her if they met again to discuss 'old times'. I said do'do what you want'. She did, they met went out to dinner, got tipsy, and fucked each others brains out. At least she told me about it. In fact that's all she wants to talk about now, and proposed a threesome with him. What the hell, we're supposed to double fuck her tonight, and I'm going to really enjoy it. She's hot as hell to do it. Be careful with what you find on the site!

bunny3374bunny3374over 13 years ago
wow hot!

this is very good! now i know why i love facebook! hahah! hmmm wonder if that will ever happen to me ;-)....maybe one of my old bf's will look for me & wanna hook up someday lol.

Orion2012Orion2012over 13 years ago
We can always hope..

Well written. I'm sure that everyone has experienced a time in their past when a chance encounter could have turned out different that it actually did. Maybe it was bad timing, nervousness or just didn't see it in front of them. Your story gives us hope that there may be another shot at a missed opportunity. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous