All Comments on 'Fucking My Way To Promotion'

by trevorb968

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bravo

Very good story. One little thing... Cleo's name changed to Angela a few times in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Proofread, proofread, proofread

Too many punctuation and spelling errors make this story difficult to read.

MetawampeMetawampeabout 14 years ago
A Continuing Story?

Oh yea, keep that story going. Nothing like a dirty, stanky nurse that loves to get fucked in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I got called up to Luke my boss office. You like working here, yes, good, I need a favor. I waited, I need you to come to our house party and stick around with Tanias mum. What do you mean, well she thinks your a very nice guy, well not exactly true, she thinks your hot, she told Tania she wouldn't mind getting a piece of you. But shes old enough to be my mother. Like your job, yes, well, just hang with her, nothing will probably happen. So here I was at the party, I had been around Louise all night,the party was almost over, now i was being led upstairs to be shown the view from her bedroom balcony. I stood beside her, nearly full moon, she said doesnt this make you feel romantic, I said yes, just then Tania came out on the next balcony followed by Luke, she leant over, he lifted her dress, his trousers around his ankles and stepped up and pushed into her, holding her hips and began fucking her. Louise stayed silent and then said oh, young love , I wish that was me. Just then Luke looked over, smiled but kept fucking, I knew, so I ran my hand over Loiuses bottom. She didn't move, so I put my hand under her dress, I felt her move back, she gripped the balcony rail, I lifted her dress and pulled her panties down. She spread her legs , I rubbed the head of my cock along her pussy,, I heard her moan and I pushed forward, sliding into her very wet pussy. I fucked her slowly but she pushed back and said give it to me, oh give it to me, so I went at her, until she stood up, my hard cock slipping out and holding my cock she moved into her bedroom, removing her clothes and lay on the bed, her legs spread, her pussy wet and open, don't tease me, so I got between her legs and entered her in one thrust, fucking her, she held my back, I felt her orgasm around my cock and then I sprayed her insides, she kept holding me inside her, then let go, I rolled off her. I looked outside, Luke had moved to our balcony, motioning me outside. I went out, Tania was there, they thanked me, Louise was out to it, Luke said we would really like to thank you and the gorgeous Tania touched my cock and began stroking it, I watched Luke as he fingered her pussy, then her arse, he pushed her forward then held his cock against her arse and entered her, I watched as her arse swallowed his cock,and began to fuck her, she let my cock go and held her arse open for him, he said she has a great arse and loves to be fucked there, I watched as her arse gripped his cock.. He pulled out, our thanks, her arse is yours if you would like,i looked , she held it open, I stepped up and slid into her tight hole and for as long as I could my cock was caressed by her tight insides until I could take it no longer and with Luke saying that's it fill her arse, fill her, what cumm I had left blasted up her tight chute. My life has changed, I fuck Louise, and I get to fuck Tania but only in her mouth and arse and even double teaming her with Luke. She really does love having her butt slammed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous