All Comments on 'Fucking My Wife -- Behind My Back! Ch. 02'

by Nixonyme

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
katranmankatranmanabout 13 years ago
Looking better

Glad to see this story isn't going to be the wimp/cuckhold type. Time to show a guy with a plan to put the hurt on everyone...

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Get er done!

I am definitely of the burn the bitch school of thought. I'd like to see the husband open a can of wup ass on all parties involved, particularly on his slut cum sucking wife. Please don't wait too long to finish this story. I hate multiple part stories.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Okay, I'm game.... Are you going to f..k up the boss's sex life?

If so, then I can't wait for Chapter 03.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What path

Wow this wife is certainly active on thursdays and I'm sure on other occasions with the hubby's boss. Can't believe this started out with getting hubby promotions and he hasn't had any for eight months. I can see why he would want to do a Rambo on everyone. Be interesting to see which path is taken by the husband if he wants revenge. Nicely written and quite interesting and wonder how it will end up. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great storyline

we need more of this instead of the gay and lesbian stories. Keep

it up. Hoping this guy really gets even with everyone

StangStar06StangStar06about 13 years ago
We're still interested so keep going

Chapter 2 was pretty good, keep it up. I'm interested in seeing where you go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes

Yes, keep going. My only suggestion is to avoid overdoing his revenge, or at least keep it logical and believable. His boss and wife deserve some serious consequences, but just as he was careful to wipe off his fingerprints and tear off the guest ledger, let him continue to be smart enough not to buy himself a prison ticket for what he does. Let him humiliate wifey and boss and ruin their reputations, and maybe even give them a disease or two, plus throw in some pain for the co-workers and the TV guy. But just let hubby be smart and walk away with some pride and some money, if possible.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Consequences

i do hope you write in some consequences, but be reasonable, the death penalty for cheating is hardly reasonable, shock and awe, now that is reasonable.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 13 years ago
I'm looking for the husband's revenge

I hope he really burns and destroys the cheating slut. Personally, I think I would arrange to have her killed and have a good alibi.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Great stuff

Good chapter... Looking forward learn how our hero will document the next event for later use ... Some revenge is definetly in order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
open the gas line on thursday morning in the house

blow them all up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT

THE "BOSS" SHOULD BE TASERED AS WELL AS THE OTHERS AND SECURED THEN ALL BALL GAGED, THEN IN FRONT OF THE WIFE ONE BY ONE PROPANE TORCH THEIR EQUIPMENT OFF, THEN BURN HERS OUT ALSO THEN TORCH THEIR EYES. LET READERS KNOW WHAT THE ULTIMATE REVENGE IS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So Far, So Good

This story line is good so far and has potential to get better. Think about major physical pain, public humiliation of his whore wife, TV cameras and major law suits against his employer.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 13 years ago
Hope Your Plans Work Out

I'm looking forward to reading what you plan and do. She deserves what she gets from you for not being a wife to you and doing those Thursday morning gangbangs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SHOCK AND AWE

I like the direction this story is heading!!!! Onward to hell!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

For one, I certainly would hope he'd muck with the wife the lot; ruining them as he may.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
filling her

so were is the next chapter made me want to know dose her husband fuck her & tell her shes his & dose he fuck up his boss for doing this to him. Or dose he be a whimp & not say anything to her lets have the next parts very soon

LechemanLechemanalmost 13 years ago
Good Storyline Thus Far

Like the story and outcome has a variety of directions.

Keep up the good work.

Might have been a good idea in the second chapter to reduce the ranting of the wife and instead expand more on the new info you introduced... just to tie up loose ends before the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you done

Ever going to finish this or is that it?

BjorntufukBjorntufukover 12 years ago

Only three stories? Why do the best writers on here write so little?

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
I Made a Mistake

I made a mistake in voting for chapter 1 because I thought I knew where it was going. However, I don't feel to bad about the vote. Your chapters are too short and do not allow for enough plot development. After reading this chapter and your comments, I think this might go in a better direction. I will anxiously await your next submission and read the whole story before voting further. PLEASE continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is more?

Where is the next chapter???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok, I'm not making predictions on what will happen,

When are going to fulfill your part of the bargain? Where is chapter 3???

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Shit

Alright I know there is no Chapter 3. Can somebody finish this tale? Cut the heart out of the cheating bitch. I'm not ready yet. Soon I will. But not yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

how about - file the divorce where she is served there - thursday at 10:30, and a witness against the boss and her for gross infidelity as the person that serves her. Someone with a camera for sound too, to capture the full breath of the situation.

With all the details changed, including cancelled credit cards. And go after the lot of them, esp the boss and the co workers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sounds like-

http://www.xvideos.com/video765129/delilah_strong_all_holes_destroyed_by_12_guys

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Chapter 3

I cant wait to see what Kind of Revenge he gets on the Wife Boss and Everyone else.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Did You Forget***

The ending we are still waiting.!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What????????????

You got us to read two chapters...NOW.........

FINISH THE DAMN THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
niice..!!

holy fucking fuck. i hope ur head calms down in chapter 3. fuck that blow them all up!! slip a grenade in her slutty ass and ruuunnnnn!!! if not im still waiting on ch3. i enjoyed reading..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wait a moment,

he booked that room with the intention of fucking another man's wife, didn't he? Ah well. No honor among thieves I suppose!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What about Ch 3??

Where is the rest?? Wanna see what he does to the BOSS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hope you kill all the bastards

You are a good writer pal and I like the way you finish a chapter on the edge awesome keep it up I can't wait for the 3rd part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!!

I just found this series but already want more. Finally a husband who doesn't just take it. I always wondered how most of these stories the man is just whatever, he either gets into it or is all hurt. I want to see him get pissed!! So please make more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Come back with more. Especially loved all of the dirty talk, you did that part very well!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad start Where is it going

Not bad keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

Well, what started out as a bad story, ended up even worse!

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

don't waste your time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Smart Author

Took the advice to become a fisherman instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It actually took a turn that would make any decent husband’s scrote shrink to nothing....

....and his mindset at the end suggests a far more BTB finish than the first and most of the second chapters suggest.

Well, I for one, sure hope so. The way she treats him in bed, then she turns up a raving whore, favoring massive gangbangs with rough ass fucking over love of any kind. It seems a bit anachronistic, but then people sometimes surprise us.

This, was a big surprise!

So hubby has something in his background that suggests he can pull off a massive revenge.

Cool! Let’s see it.

Finish the story. Tell it all. Make it good. Make it hurt....her especially. Nothing short of finishing her days in a Border brothel in Mexico will suffice for what she’s done. And no “Boo-hoo, I did it for us” bullshit either. She’s so far gone the only thing left is to pimp her out plenty and then sell her quick.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 6 years ago
Well

This is just starting to get Even Better!! Way to write Nix. Keep him alive and revengeful. YES !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Shite

why don't you finish the bloody story.

seven years to think of anything else to write.

the first chapter was rubbish.

the second chapter had some merit.

but needs the third chapter to make it a good tail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

so where is the ending not much of a story if you don't finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Does an writer have any responsibility to their reader to finish what they started .

It was not a question , completely rhetorical !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are a new writer

And you will never be a seasoned writer. Nor one well read, until you learn how to finish a story. And the fuckhead husband never thought to take pictures or video on his phone?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Stupid cuck story, avoid it like the clap

This a real shit show

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy shit! I think I knew these guys!

Back in the day I was an intern at this office. I heard some rumors that the boss and some of his cronies were doing a coworkers wife gang bang style every week. After a night out with about five of us interns and a couple off full time blokes ended up back at the HR assistant's flat with her and two of the sexy lass interns. Long and short of it we were all pissed but the girls made the mistake of going drink for drink for us and we're really ratted. All seven of us lads had a go with all three of all three of their holes and made proper ladies out of the lot of them. We all joked how it was the best three day weekend ever, which it was. Luckily a few of the chaps were kind enough to get photos and record video. Although it was nice to be able to have something to remember it by, the real lucky part was later when the lassies had a change of heart we would be protected by the recording of their pleas for more cock.

Anyhow, because of this the two full timers thought we proved we were cool enough to invite to a weekly gang bang of some scmuck coworker's hot wife. I came down with mono the week we were supposed to get involved and no one wanted to get sick so I had to wait two weeks. Thank the heavens that I got ill because all hell started breaking loose. The boss found himself in a whirlwind of shit. First a video came out showing his wife and daughters getting railed by a gang of hooligans. He ended up getting investigated for tax evasion and it turned out he was embezzling from the company. He claimed he was framed but of course he would.

Turns out the three other guys from the company were all single and a video came out showing the mothers and sisters of all three of them getting a train ran on them as well. Next thing that happens is they get busted with illegal porn on their computers, real sicko shit. The other Interns ended up being let go without any credit as their were huge discrepancies found in their transcripts. It was so bad they even got kicked out of their schools.

I originally thought it was a coincidence at the time but in the news several prep school footballers got in a bunch of similar troubles around that time. And a local tv presenter got fired after crashing his car while drunk driving. The loaded pistol he had with him really had done him in.

I never found out whose wife it was but I suspected it was the guy who got the old boss's position. He got divorced right around that time and the scuttlebutt was his wife got absolutely nothing. Word was there was video of her cheating with multiple partners and a recent tattoo was said to be the final nail. I believe she eventually turned up doing interracial porn overseas,

As for the new boss he ended up marrying a hot thing ten years younger than his wife. She was one of the interns that got pissed with us. Once I put it together I made it a point to not go back to that company after my internship was up. Recently I was considering applying to a posting there as I know "intimately" the head of HR but after discovering this story and finding out that new boss is an even bigger bigwig I'm now looking to work abroad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Has anyone of us ever thought perhaps this author is no longer alive? I mean, the story is 10 years old and he hasn't returned to finish it. What with all the hateful comments from guys holding their penis in one hand and frustrated that they were left hanging. It's a free story, fellas. He owes us nothing! Move on. Find another story to jerk off to. For all we know, after writing this, the author could have died in an accident, hence the story is unfinished. I'm just grateful I discovered his work, and R. I. P. to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

still fucked up

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

To the anonymous idiot complaining about commenters:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not to criticize but you need a woman's thoughts on how to quote the whore wife to add more reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What shit. Stick to your day job of scrubbing toilets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a huge load of shit. Stick to your day job of scrubbing toilets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🖕🐓💩🖕🖕🖕

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do they always refer to the cheated on husband as a wimp? I've neve even heard that word in real life. Chickenshit maybe and many other derogatory names but I also doubt any wives having an affair ever blathers about the lover being so much better. Some stories are really good and entertaining but some, like this one, are just to far out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My God, this is awful! I don't know what happened cause I quit half-way through the first page!

pummel187pummel18711 months ago

This author has no idea what he is talking about when he wrote "more men cheat than women"!

In relationships where they are married the woman is SEVEN TIMES MORE LIKELY TO CHEAT THAN THE MAN "! We (society) have been lied to since the 1920:s, this comes from the deceivers themselves THE PEW FOUNDATION, there is a HARVARD professor who wrote a paper explaining it all, he found it hard to believe that the public ate it up without thinking twice.

He said men are loyal to a fault and we read story after story of men showing loyalty, to death sometimes, for strangers even but we read NO such stories about women. ALL we have to do is look at the media that is shoved down our throats on a daily basis (movie, books and television shows) to see how this deception was and is still accomplished

If you want to know my sources just ask

MasterKoteMasterKote8 months ago

@pummel187 - I agree to an extent and think that women want to be romanced and get the spark back like when they 1st married so thats why they cheat, while men just likes to be comfortable and have a routine in life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous