All Comments on 'Fucking Three of My Friends'

by makemewet4uplz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
WOW! Vivid, hot, erotic, and extremly arousing!

This is even better than the first! Super great job! You write extremly well, and you are sooo exciting!

Your husband is one lucky guy!

jo_greeneyesjo_greeneyesover 17 years ago
That was music to my ears

My biggest ever turn on was dreaming of three blokes in my bed, your words and descriptions are like poetry, congratulations simply billiant I just loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
TO WORDEY

FLAT NO GAY ACTION!

GDesmondGDesmondover 14 years ago
delicious

Could the paragraphs been more structured? Yes. Were there other mistakes? Yes. But this is honest. And for the asshole that left the comment below me: "Fuck you and your horse." This hot, honest confession does something for the rest of us girls that have or do want to fuck several friends. Honey, I'm a little older now, but let me tell you, all the rest of us want it from several partners, too. And, yes, if the hubby is going to cooperate or gets turned on from watching you, sweetie, fuck as many of them as you can.

Gayle

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Having Children

The wife and I had a lot of adventures before we started having children. We still fondly remember the lesbian who loved both of us. That affair lasted for six months and we all remained friends after.

And children? The greatest adventure life offers. Don't miss out. And start soon. Although our last one was when the wife was 42. But not every woman can do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please write more stories like these <3 I loved the 2 parts.

This and the first part together give one of the best experiences. I love it. Please write more like these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous