Fucking Three of My Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in bed about twenty minutes later, Brett gave me my biggest surprise yet. He asked if I enjoyed the fuck earlier this morning. Of course I did but was shocked. I figured Brett was asleep the whole time. With Brett smiling like he was, it was then I realized that if Andy was fucking me in the spoon position, then Brett would have been right in front of me. I did open my eyes briefly and did not remember seeing anyone else there. Brett was the one fucking me earlier! He felt so huge I just figured it was Andy, I guess.

Brett teased me...did I think I dreamt it? Or, and I couldn't believe he guessed it, did I think it was Andy? I told him I was so groggy, I thought it was a dream. As it was, it was the best fuck of my life up to that point, and I told him so

I knew it was the absolute wrong thing to do but Brett and I started dating after that. It lasted less than three months. Our friendship was shattered and our sex life just so-so after that. We needed the excitement the first two times presented. It just wasn't there anymore. The bad part was he didn't see it the same way. He was devastated by the break-up. I left the company because I knew one of us had to. Andy and Cory were still nice to me and I did keep in touch with them for a few years but there were no more episodes between me and them.

Going back to that night with me and my three friends, I never did answer one of their questions. If I was blindfolded and someone was going down on me and it was good, and then I took off the blindfold and found out it was another woman, how would I react? I didn't answer that question that night partly because I forgot, I guess, but also because I didn't know. I couldn't imagine myself ever in that situation. But now it is being asked of me again, this time by my husband.

I'm 31 now, six years after the events happened described in this and my earlier story. I wrote the first one without my husband's knowledge and then after six months or so, showed it to him. He never knew about that period in my life. I told him about dating Brett and he knew about Andy and Cory as friends, but never knew we were all lovers as told in these two stories. My instinct was correct, thankfully. He loved reading about it and actually coaxed me into writing this final part.

Who knows? Maybe I'll be able to write about future experiences with me and my husband. He's already told me he wants to be part of another DP with me sandwiched between him and another guy. We've already talked about certain possibilities. And I've teased him about being with another woman, too. I'm actually starting to think about it. After all, this is the time to do it, before we start having children.