All Comments on 'Fucking Under the Foredeck'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Spectre17Spectre17almost 8 years ago
Aussie Pleasure

JMC

We'll done. It's a great pleasure to read a series written this well and in Australian.

Perhaps you could take the boat up to Pittwater for a long weekend. Bit of a swell through the heads, glorious sunsets, mozzies, a few schooners of New.

NeedingMore2NeedingMore2almost 8 years ago
Thank you

For bringing us on this journey with you. I loved reading the 3 part series and hope there is more. Great foreplay all the way up to the love making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

I enjoy your style of writing.

You have it all included - mind and body. Things feels right and good, completely natural and enjoyable for all involved, very exciting.

Thanks for submitting!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
And we even get giggles? :+))

You are entirely too adorable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Envy you sex with that man.

Not many of these stories make me wish I was with that lover, but you make him sound not just hot but amazing to be with.

Beautifully written, almost like sex journalism. What really happened and why.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...