All Comments on 'Fucking Up'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I am shocked! another STUPID man/husband story!

Is anyone surprised that THIS author would write Yet ANOTHER story about a shallow stupid weak man that is in way over his head that catches his wife cheating... then BEGS-- actually BEGS!!! --for her to come back and forgive HIM.?

energystarenergystarover 15 years ago
90% of the stories in LW are about stupid women

and you will see a tons of comments hating that character. But if readers see a story where they perceive the male character stupid or weak, they hate the author. It is like if I do not like a story by Defoe or Dickens and I write them a letter telling them they are stupid fucking assholes. Just so pointless.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
I will say

I did not like the man in this story. But he was a man. He did not know what his wife was doing. He was completely deceived. But he took action. He confronted her. He may have been confused and he may have back pedaled but that is life and some men do that. In the end his final statement said it all. He felt sorry for his replacement. And that alone makes him a man. He finally grew up and he understood that what happened actually benefits him. In the end he will be stronger without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Usual stuff from this author

Though that isn't entirely fair. Occasionally angiquesophie manages something different. But here we are again with a "man" who seems to lack any of the confidence or self-esteem that normal humans (of either gender) usually have. And we have another slut.<br><br>

Beyond that, there was nothing here that hasn't been done about a thousand times already in LW. Another rain drop in the flood.

SoCalOvidSoCalOvidover 15 years ago
Very well done and intense

Excellent story, as usual, well written — very intense. Also a rather poignant beginning, with its description of the cruelty of the adolescent of the species. LOL!<br><p>

Alas, your protagonist discovers that for this woman, he was just a means to an end. Not that anyone should be surprised: how often do we see couples in which one of the spouses is, in effect, exploiting the other for their own personal benefit? In fact, he ought to feel sorry for the next dumb son-of-a-bitch in line. At some point, the 'climber' will either move on, or out, with a large part of his worldly goods!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Never

under estimate the deviousness (cunning ability to lie, cheat, deceive, etc.) of women. Gave 100 for the writing and cause story sheds light on this very dark and ignored subject: women are masters of deception.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
I am actually HAPPY she cheated & left him

wow... it seems this author is totally incapable of writing or developing male hetrosexual characterd the fall within the BELL curve Norm.

<br></br>

Lets examine How this author's failure to make Harry a "Normal" Heterosexual male KILLS the story.

<br></br>

Its Not all bad. Angiquesophie does the NERD High school thing well. But once Harry grows up and meets Aimee its time that HE grows up. But he does not... which is NOT explained.

<br></br>

1. Sure there are 25 and 30 years old that are still somewhat attached to their High schools. But Most of these people have this mental / emotional attachment because they were football or baseball or basketball stars OR the hottest most popular girls....

<br></br>

OR because they have SHITTY jobs...they are 25 or 30 years old and have NAME tags on thier shirts and get $10/hr.

<br></br>

But in this story the author screws it up. Harry is portrayed as handsome succesful accomplished at the age of 29. <b>His chidlish reactions to seeing Aimee makes NO sense. Harry is NO long a GEEK.... WHY is he still thinking like a Geek when High school was so painful for him?</b>

<br></br>

<u>2. Aimee SUDDEN personality change Before they were married. </u>

<br></br>

At first She doesnt date... Harry has to ask twice.

<br></br>

He only gets a weak Kiss on the Chheck. She dress Super conservatively. Her reaction about the minor comment Harry made about sexy Lingerie is Bizzare!!!! and Unexplained....

<br></br>

Aimee stands him up on date. She doesnt call to explain for a week then when she does... Aimee breaks down in Sobbing hysterics???

<br></br>

totally Unexplained.

<br></br>

THEN she becomes very agressive sexually and Fucks harry. <b>Again No explanation and Harry never even Wonders ... wow what a crazy woman...</b>

<br></br>

Instead harry decides to Marry her?!.

<br></br>

Finally when Harry learns she is a cheating whore and confronts Aimee HE is the one that breaks down and cries like baby.

<br></br>

The internal self doubt rationalizations and self loathing Harry expresses in the confrontation scene and aftermath shows what a wretched pathetic Total loser he is.

<br></br>

<b>and we have stll yet to see anything close to a bell curve Normal Hetrosexual male from any of this authors stories</b>

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whores are whores and this gold digging whore

is one of the worst. Dont know if you sided with the piece of trash or the husband that was wronged. Either way they both lose. He lost the fantasy he had of his wife being a loving caring woman, she lost any and all human feelings and values a person can have. No women like this dont get punished, dont get what is coming to them (damn sure get more than they deserve), and most wind of rich. Maybe its a good thing for humanity there are so few really worthless women like this in the world that fuck up because they are beautiful which is their only socially redeeming feature. Since he now has the evidence he needed why doesnt he sue his exboss and the company for the breakup of his marriage? The scandal would at least be worth a few million.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great fun

Interesting characters all tied together with a great story. As usual. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
recovering ?

I suppose when he starts feeling pity for his ex-boss, now being married to Aimee, instead of just sorry for himself, it's a first step to recovery. Life can deal blows to one's ego and scatter dreams, or rather illusions, but being the geek he was before, he'll survive and move on. Reality does that too. He should be grateful that she wanted nothing out of their marriage. Her next husband(s) most likely will not be that lucky but they, at least know, she was a cheating wife before. Hey, wait. Did she or didn't she ? Right, it was never really confirmed .... Angiquesophie, in her eloquent way, can certainly write an epilogue where he becomes successful again, having her cheating on her new husband(s) with him cause he was the real love of her life, etc, etc ... Would that satisfy some of the readers ?

G.Belgium

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
Well Written BUT. . .

. . . a real downer, & serious bummer. I just hate when the slut wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
High... and Higher !!!

Thank you for this exquisite little tale. It'a marvellous sample for all those whining bed-wetters longing to be "real men". Their comments show once again: They aren't able to learn and grow up. So they probably will have to stay forever "happy little ankle biters"..... Looking forward to your next ironical joke-----Bavarian!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
I liked the story but didin't like the characters

The women was a selfish gold digger. Other readeres have pointed out that you do get people like this. Both male and female. But I just don't understand the husband. he was a successful strong person who suddenly turned to jelly when a situation like this arrived. But as readers have said she will get hers someday. She will fuck the wrong person and hopefully a whole group of wives will ride her out of town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perhaps

Angie is a bit complex for this venue? I find her to be the polar opposite of many writers here, including myself. Her characters are deep and come with warts and wrinkles. In most stories here, we get a good guy, usually the husband, and an evil character, usually the cheating wife. Good defeats evil and readers comment on how well the story was done. Angie slips the knife into the reader and smiles as she gives it a twist or two. She is a very good writer. That is quite obvious. Can she be tough on her male characters? Yes. Is that acceptable? Not to many of us, it would seem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not your best but...

you are still better than most in this genre and this story certainly rates much more than a 75. I think you had an idea, fleshed it out, and brought it to conclusion in a nice tongue in cheek fashion. It's amazing that these tales can cause a small group of readers such aggravation that they lie in wait to comment about the "wimp" husbands and the "bitch" wives and what a terrible story it is unless the wife was nuked.

What makes it sick is that these individuals know certain authors will generally write within certain parameters and yet they continue to read their stories and then give it a 0 and leave extremely negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well written, but....

your characters, while you make them complex, fall into a few simple areas. Women who are manipulated too easily and have strong submissive tendencies or are themself manipulative with little redeeming characteristics. Men who are dominant with no concern or care but for themself, or weak with these uncontrollable emotions. These are not characters with depth and reality but stereotypes. Most authors could not even make them readable, but you manage because you are a talented writer. With better characters, and a better variety of them, your stories would be truly top drawer. For now they are good, but ultimately unmoving works.

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
Oh wow

Great story

Fantastic ending, even if it didn't suit everyone. Can't they see that the boos man is going to end up with the same problem? And isn't this the very woman that we would all want to conquer.(Don't think I've spelt that right?)

Love your stories

Ta very much

hansbwlhansbwlover 15 years ago
Among the top writers.

You are very good writer. However, very many of your readers like to se that the cheater is not on the winners end. I appreciate your writing, even if the person cheated on is the looser. But I must admitt I am a simple man, I like to see the cheater loose. However, you are most likely such a confident woman, that you rise above this kind objection. Good for you, all the best.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
very well written and interesting to read

Following the content of the story, I would say that he is extremely lucky to be away from this devil of a woman. On a scale of 1 to 10, she is 10+, and is trouble for any man. What I liked about the story is that it let you float along with the love of the couple and then slam the reader with all of her cheating and underhanded conniving. Great job, I really enjoyed reading the story....Rich

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalover 15 years ago
Artist at work

Once again this author presents us with a interesting story written with her usual aplomb. Her mastery of transforming words into vivid images is unparalleled on this site.<p>The crux of this story can be found in Aimee's final correspondence to Harry. She "fucks up, never down." Since this story was written from Harry's POV, we became acquainted with her character he saw her, as she wanted him to see her. She experienced no metamorphosis. She always was the person who was revealed to us at story's end. She <i>played</i> Harry from the start. Everyone she bedded was from the next rung up on the organizational ladder. Harry was merely her ticket to get into the game. That at some point she would leave Harry and move on was a given.<p>As to Harry's behavior, he was greatly influenced by insecurities that were indelibly forged within him during his adolescence. He was who he was no matter how old. There is no absolute that dictates one's foibles are no longer one's guide when one has reached a certain age.<p>By design, the characters of both protagonists left something to be desired: he with his self doubts, and she with whatever demons that drove her to work her way up through the ranks until she undoubtedly would attempt to seduce the chairman of the board. Perhaps neither of these folks were especially likable, she certainly more than he, but they were real and were three dimensional. Within the parameters of the story, one can only hope that perhaps at some point Aimee loses her footing while climbing too high and too quickly on that ladder. <p>This young author possesses the unique gift of <i>painting</i> a story rather than merely writing one. Well played, Sophie, well played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I LIKE IT !

FINALLY ! A story that shows all fems are alike despite race or age or whatever ! Good for you fem writer, showing your stuff !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yet another addition to Pictures of Maneaters!

Angique is really an extremely skilled writer who manages to evoke interesting if distorted people with a few well placed words. I for one thank her for posting here. The only problem is that I read this story a couple of years ago on another site and really would like to know why she took so long to publish here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think

you "0" givers and negative criticizers should stop reading the LW genre before it ruins your health. Why don't you read a story for its entertainment value instead of using it as a sounding board for your opinion which only shows your ignorance.

rooster1rooster1over 15 years ago
Accurate

in my opinion portral of many women in todays society where there is no shame or punishment for actions that were formerly beyond the pale. And no I don't support this writer but do at times find her outlook interesting.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
sorry folks... NO one has said KILL the bitch

I see alot of readers making posts about those who dont like the story are saying <b>"KILL the Bitch"</b> or <b> "Torch the bitch." </b>

<br></br>

In fact NO one.. not a single poster!!...in this story has EVER said anything like that.

<br></br>

Why is it that those who Love this author and this story think lying and mis portraying the critical comments is OK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
U wanna know why he shouldn't 'kill the bitch'?

...Because he'd end up in jail for about 1 minute of satisfaction. What he ought to do is get REVENGE on the BITCH!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Amazing!

Fabulous story ! Great work.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
sorry I dont see it all

Phllip -- I usually LOVE your feedback and analysis but I dont see what you are driving at here at all. But I do agree with your first paragraph point that Aimee never changed... its was harry's perceptions that changed.

<br></br>

I have no problem with the way this author develops Harry as a Nerd and a Geek.

<br></br>

But your assertions here I Just dont get...

<br></br>

<i>As to Harry's behavior, he was greatly influenced by insecurities that were indelibly forged within him during his adolescence. He was who he was no matter how old. There is no absolute that dictates one's foibles are no longer one's guide when one has reached a certain age. </i>

<br></br>

You are kidding me right? You know people that are powerful acomplished professionals that are also so socialy inept that when the girl they are dating shows a personality swing of 180 degrees they dont have the smarts to say... um what's going on ?

<br></br>

thats bullshit Phillip.

<br></br>

I know a lot of serious Geeks. 'puter geeks... Sci fi geeks... Dungeons and Dragons Geeks... Lord of the Ring Geeks.

<br></br>

None of them are that socially fucking inept that cannot ever ask 1 question. Come one ... 1 question?

<br></br>

Phillip I dont think I am being unreasonable here...

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Personal power

does not translate into the ability to handle personal relationships of a sexual nature. Our hero(some would say zero) is one such individual. He is a success at business but no where does the author imply he is a social genius or a networking guru. He is dealing with his wife. A person he feels he is lucky to have and can't understand why he does. He has always been intimidated by sexy beautiful women and the perceptions of the "in" crowd. He is an outsider and social inept. She takes him for what she needs from him. She does not hate him, he just does not love him. For those of you who think that Angiquesophie always builds strong women I think here we see one who is not. She is a parasite and she knows it. When her husband is finally clued in to what she is doing, she moves on. She does not make waves, or talk down to him. She does not take him to the cleaners in divorce court. She just moves on to the next chump. Our hero recognizes this and his feelings are not for his situation, but for the next victim. Why? Because he understands what happened. He knows that he has been lucky to get out without losing everything. About the only stretch of credulity would be that the office circus went on for so long without him knowing. Do gold diggers get away with it? Absolutely! That is what prenups are for. But our hero did not need one because he had nothing when they married. What I would like to see is Angiquesophie write a story about what happens next. For this guy went in with his eyes wide open. I would not feel sympathy for him as our hero does. I think he is getting just what he deserves. One last thing, the law does not allow us to "Torch the Bitch" in any meaningful way. Take your lumps and move on. Like our hero did. Like a man.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalover 15 years ago
Harry

I too enjoy reading your feedback as well. You quite often contribute insight that has escaped the rest of us.<p>You ask why he didn't ask a single question. Harry, if someone fears what the answer may be to a particular question, then he'll simply not ask it. Why do so many people, when experiencing a physical ailment which symptoms concern them, defer going to visit a doctor? Because they don't want to learn their worst fears validated. So too with people who are insecure in matters of the heart. The "Harry" in this story didn't want to have to deal with what he feared to be the truth. Better that he not ask than he know for sure.<p>I direct you to the recent posting from 'Tearsofsorrow2.' He more adroitly presents my perception. I agree with you for your disdain for both husband and wife. There really isn't much about them, especially her, to really like. Despite this, I found the story fascinating. Best wishes, Harry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Braindead Wimp - She's Gotta Million dem

There is a remarkable consistency of weak insipid men in this girl writers bag of rotting worthless characters - in fact they all are.<P>

Where does she find them to waste her talent upon? There must be a plan to use them up then start at the beginning all over.<P>

A weak absurd wimpish character excites no normal human beyond their use as a ploy of self disrespect - of male humiliation over and over as a broken stuck disdainful wailing record.<P>

Who are these readers who cheer such consistent intentional gender ineptness? Upon who do they feed?<P>

Someday she will be recognized by all as a minipulative demeanor of men at every opportunity - and little else.<P>

A wasteful intentional loss of some talent.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Lots of comments -- She really stirs the pot . . .

This was fairly well-written as usual. But what seems to always happen is the portrayal of men as weak, spineless, helpless wimps incapable of making a decision or of facing reality. They also are made to be clueless, unintelligent as it were. Our male "hero's" emotions in this story are quite effeminate, typical of the males in stories by Angiquesophie. After hearing Winston's accusation, threatening something like, "I twice felt the urge to punch him in the face to make him stop. I wanted to grab him and kick him out of the office," does not make our "hero" very masculine. It just makes him seem a coward for not doing anything. Sure, he could be charged with assault if he did attack someone calling his wife a fucking whore for her behavior at parties, but most judges and juries would understand the provocation, and charges would be minor unless the person attacked were to be seriously injured or killed. The stereotype of trying to bury one's sorrows in whiskey is getting old, and it really does not apply to nerds! I guess what bothers me most about this story is that I was a "nerd" in grade school, but interestingly, when I got my growth, most bullies learned to leave me alone. After college, competitive swimming, water polo, and two styles of karate, I certainly would not have put up with the shit absorbed by the "nerd" in this story. If he was in shape and looked good, and was no longer a virgin, I doubt he would have had so little self-confidence as the author suggests. Nerds often make good husbands; they are dependable providers who usually don't cheat on their spouses. They are just as intelligent and observant as their women, and the ones with pretty wives would always be checking to see if anything was going on. The author Slow_n_Gentle portrays nerds in a far more realistic manner; this author could learn a thing or two (about reality) by carefully reading such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fine writer--unrealistic plot

I think Angiquesophie is a wonderful witer but this plot is unrealistic and her male lead is unbelievably stupid man who is tongue tied most of the time and completely naive and stupid all of the time. Finally, the ploy of teenage black mail boy telling him about his wife's slutty behavior is over the top. What mail boy announces to executive that his wife is a slut without gettin fired or beaten to death or both. Sorry, great writing , rediculous plot.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
method to madness

peterson beware, the lady has a method to her actions; because aimee is starting a pattern, and you are next. i liked it, where it just provokes some thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

the story suck because, she fucks up an gains it all while the husband get to revenge and you make him look like a loser. You must be a female.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
What a wonderfully refreshing and different story.

The Author's eloquent and superbly crafted story is a credit to its creator.

Thank you Annie. Ross.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Wonderful "Miss" direction/erection!

I feel like a such a stupid hungry fish...yum that worm and hook taste so delicious! Thank you for reeling me in. This is fan mail from a flounder!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I feel pity for myself

For reading this shit. Yes you would think that you had made a mistake after her reaction but when you found out it was true then surely you'd be glad that you had got rid of the slut and had lost nothing but a couple of years. If anything me person I'd want a little bit of revenge and if that meant that I'd find out where she lived and worked and then one night beat her half to death in an alley somewhere then so be it. Anyway a pretty awful story with very little going for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
incomplete

needs a lot of revenge. wimp stories are depressing. Fcuk her life.hat do you have to lose as there isint anything there anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Depressing Story....

What a shitty story, talk about depressing period.... this type of shit does not belong on this site.... first off why would she cheat? Why would she even bother? This story screams lame!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
The Worse Kind !

This type of serial hypglaous woman who trades up her men is void of emotion and feelings.

The worse kind of woman to be with as you never know when you time is up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugh

"doesn't hire many blacks." sounds terrible.

How can the character be in love with a black woman and somewhat look down on black people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm confused here....this wasn't erotic at all...what was this? What was the point?

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice

I believe it. typical woman now adays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're right, honey, you do Fuck Up

Or at least that's what my lawyer would be saying when he served Mr. Petersen, and the rest of the management team, the sexual harassment lawsuit. Thank you for the documentation and proof of my case.

mitchawamitchawaabout 9 years ago
Firat read

angiquesophie, the is the first story of yours I've read. I found it to be well written, and the plot unfolded at a nice leisurely pace, until the explosive visit of a frustrated back male who spills the beans about the protagonist's wife. The result was to be expected, but not in the way I thought.

I read all of the comments and had a hard time understanding the negative, even hateful comments. It's a good story and should stand on its own. Almost all authors who write erotic have a basic style and as far as I'm concerned should not be criticized for doing what they do well. I look forward to reading some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

usual angiquesophie shit.

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
very , very good.

I love this story, the way you write just hits the mark. You have a way to keep it flowing, and fresh till the bite at the very end. Thanks sooo much. v

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this makes no sense at all

she was pretending to be shy the whole time. why? why spend years married to just pretend to be shy while she fucks his bosses. then when he confronts her she is still pretending. all the way up to the divorce she pretends, then after the divorce she lets him know. then his boss marries her.why would his boss marry her? she was fucking him and the rest of upper management while she was married. so this guy had to be even more of an idiot than the first husband.just a bunch of stupid crap thrown together and called a plot.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 8 years ago
This one hurts! *****

Painful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was COLD.

OmniferisOmniferisover 7 years ago
wth

what the hell. he gets info and calls her on it, she leaves him and he has pity on the guy she marries. he needs to get his shit together and get revenge.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
HER FINAL MISSIVE SAID IT ALL

except sooner or later down is the new up, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pathetic wimp story

Most of your males characters, even when some of them end doing the right thing are pathetic wimps.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
I like . . .

. . . your style. Clear, well-written, and your stories move along at a good pace. And entertaining twists. Thanks. 4*, not that that matters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story, but....

GooD writing, good plot, good character development. But the the story just stops like a ruined orgasm. HUSBand never got answers, we know nothing of how and why she fucked half the guys in his office, and the wife sounds like a dumbass. I know this was written a while back, but you are in serious need of a part 2 here. You really left me saying "What the fuck?????"

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
And the best way for him to get back at her?

Give Petersen the note after the marriage, and say,”This is what she sent me after the divorce. So you better keep her away from anyone above you, and on a short leash, or you’re next in line. (smirk)”

What I don’t get was was Aimee faking the shy girl bit in the beginning? Or did Harry really bring out the slut in her? Accidentally, of course. Was she already looking to “marry up” with Harry, and this was the way to get him? She was the shy girl when he first met her, so was she faking it and trolling around to see if anyone bit? And being such a slut later, if she was now trolling for bigger fish? I mean she was basically the compay slut. Is this a turn on for Petersen? He obviously knows all about the slutting around. I mean, if she really wanted to marry UP she would have been exclusively hot for the very much higher management, not slutting around with just about anyone, and certainly not just one rung above Harry. She woukd have slowly, and demurely, worked her way into the bed of someone in senior management.

Or was she just lying to be bitingly mean to Harry with that note. That is, she may have been marrying up, but that was just a coincidence, and she was using that coincidence to be just plain mean to Harry because she coukd?

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

....How do people get off on stories like these? Or find enjoyment? Man falls in love, learns spouse is cheating and becomes miserable. Either he takes action to divorce her or get revenge or he gets her out of his life with a quickness. If he's a closet cucky fag he beats his little pee pee at the thought of his wife getting dicked down by some stud. While this one isn't that bad...I don't get it. And I'm really glad I don't.

Anyway, this story is garbage. Had a fairly decent buildup but then totally falls flat. And it all goes to shit almost at once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Didn't see that coming

Another superb piece of writing about a superficial guy who is outmaneuvered by an even more superficial woman. Very clever.

LA

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Ok

That was a little strange, but pretty good.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago
Two

two original characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Wonder How Many

Creampies Mr. John Harris Petersen has eaten by now. Of course he could just send the wedding invitation and note on to the by now cucked new husband. Or he could just let the man find out himself, he has to know what and whom she was doing at all of those parties. Time to try growing just one, no point in trying to have a full pair. Signed: BTW

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago
Bravo...again!

Your "hangover details" are extraordinary!

Miguelin58Miguelin58over 3 years ago
Excellent.

This is probably one of my favorite stories on the site and your wrote it using only innuendo and suggestion. I cannot wait to read more. M~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fuck Up, Suck Up

Like Aimee I’ve used sex to improved my lot. Unlike Aimee, I’m a male bisexual but androgynous. I started giving blowjobs in high school to keep from getting my ass kicked, continued in college when I needed a grade boost and in my mba program for internships. I’m really skilled now and at 34 at the top of both my profession and my avocation.......I suck up for contracts, extensions and access. I always suck up, never down.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Actually a pretty stupid story.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 2 years ago

Well written, alittle late but I would have liked to see his anger and how he dealt with it.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
ok

not finished? please continue.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

A burning was called for under these circumstances.

What a bitched ass whore she was

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who would mourn losing the company whore in a divorce?

Just think of all the diseases swimming around in that swampy hole she has.

Good god the thought of her sharing her diseased cunt with me for months...after having fucked dozens of other swinging dicks would have caused me to throw up all over her.

And she wouldn't have had to pack herself...I'd have packed her shit for her and carried the bags out into the hallway before putting a boot in her ass and locking the door behind her.

Does it get any more revolting? An unrepentant gold digger whore. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well told story of an unrepentant whore.

This author excells at writing this kind of character. Just a horrific creature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

SIMILAR Stories