All Comments on 'Fucking You Flat'

by jaymasters45

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved

I know ur'e new to posting to this site, but u r becoming one of my faves. Your voice and ur moans and the sounds of u stroking.... I can't help but touch myself when listening to u :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmmm fuckkkk

My fingers were so deep in my pussy listening to you. I came so hard thinking about your big cock pounding my pussy. Ever do phone sex? Would love to let you listen to me play

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago
Afternoon Delight

I ran across this audio while reading Literotica on my iPad, while in bed during a rainstorm in the middle of the afternoon. What a wonderful afternoon it was. I only wish you were with me spooning.

XAnonymous_userXXAnonymous_userXover 7 years ago
Never have I ever.

There isn't an audio I've come across that made me cum from listening to it once. This was the first. Thank you for this. I believe that was the hardest I've ever came. I'm just trying to figure out what it was. But either way thank you.

jaymasters45jaymasters45over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Wow! Thank you so much for your comments! I'm really glad you enjoyed this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just what I needed

I haven't visited the site in a very long time. Was looking for something to do besides watch porn and decided on some reading. Came across the audio and thought it was maybe just some sound effects to offset the story. Your title pulled me in because that's the way I was laying this morning with my partner. (He had to leave for work and I was still slightly aroused). I quickly realized you were reading the whole story to me and honestly, hearing your strokes put me over the edge. I tried to wait for you but I came too hard.. I'm definitely a fan ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yum

Loved this audio! Just how I like to fuck. I came super hard--long before you. Thanks!

purple513purple513over 7 years ago
Amazing!

I've honestly never came so hard in my life. It was incredible. Thankyou x

KandiAKandiAover 7 years ago
Awww, fuck

Damnit, Jay. You make a great audio and seem to know just how I like it. You are definitely one of my new faves. I came several times with this audio. Not only a great way to wake up, but great way to fall asleep. Keep it coming and I'll keep listening!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG!

That made me so wet! I came so hard with you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
thank you

Couldn't make it to the end. Pulled back, on the brink, about 20 times-- the last time I climaxed anyway. It's your generosity with your sounds and the vulnerability in your voice intonation; those cracks of pleasure, the begging to finish. Delivery was tailored for a woman's pleasure, rather than male satisfaction. Clearly, you know how to do it. Rare in a man. Glad I came by.

VirginPussyyyVirginPussyyyabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

Your voice gives me goosebumps and shivers down my spine~ Love it, keep the audio's comin!

MisstressMichelle03MisstressMichelle03about 7 years ago
Better than an Atuo book

This was better than an Auto book perfect for what I needed this morning. I woke up stressed because of what was going to happen that day and the best way for me to relax is masterbating and this made it feel as if I wasn't masterbating but having sex deffently taliored to a woman's preference then a man's I hope to be able to hear more from you Jay.

miamigrrlmiamigrrlabout 7 years ago
Mmmmm...

I came so hard. Thanks <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

super sexy babe

ThatAsheThatAsheabout 7 years ago
Just what I needed!

I haven't been able to get off for days bc I just couldn't find what I was looking for until I found this! It was fantastic in every way possible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My god

I never can make it to the end with you. You are the best there is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck I came so hard!

Omfg...I loved this and this is where I will be when I need that extra something to help me climax...The sound you made stroking had me dripping. My pussy is soaked still.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My fave!

This is the absolute best. Your voice makes me wet, your groans and the sounds of you jacking off and the trip I go on with you makes me cum. There is nobody comparable to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
❤️

I'm so glad I found your stories, you're exactly what I needed. Thank you for the multiples, can't wait to listen to more tomorrow night

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously??

Amazing! Are you dating anyone? Hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Omg

The screaming was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh... My... God...

A great way to way up in the morning??? A great way to exhaust myself before bed!!! The screaming did it, good Lord. That was fucking hot!!! Now my pussy is all wet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Damn I thought I was done after getting off twice to another recoding of yours. Then thought I’d listen to another one just to see and I couldn’t stop from getting off again. Damn you’ve made my Saturday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!!

I looove your voice. It sounds so hoooot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ehh...

Not a fan of this one...the end was pretty cringey to me. The sound of him getting off was a turn off. I get that some people find it sexy, but for me it was a big NO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So fucking hot

Oh my god...I always find more and more gems. This got me sooo fucking wet and cumming with you as you screamed was amazing. I always come hear your recordings when I can't relax and get to sleep. You make me cum each time and help me fall asleep fast.

PinkCottonPinkCottonover 5 years ago
Spooning....

is just one of my favorite.. it makes me wet knowing that you're wrapped around me, never letting me go then pulling me to dogstyle position which makes it more intense. Good job! I fuckin love you so so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
...

This was the first audio that i came ahead damn.... i tried so hard to hold it but i couldnt....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As always I cum with you baby as always 62321e3771

I love every minute

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaymasters45@jaymasters45
Please join my brand new OhCleo account! Join and receive a brand new exclusive audio every other week! My first two exclusive OhCleo audios are already available to subscribers! I'm so excited to share exclusive content with all of you and to get to know all of you better! ...