All Comments on 'Fulfilled at Last!'

by horny_collegeguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Gave you more than a sec and......

Gave you more than a sec and it still didn't get any better!

You are a horridly poor writer without an ounce of intimacy. It gets so VERY old reading the talking points of the queer lobby and your degradation of the Boy Scouts should have you reported to the authorities.

Besides your messing up another kids life without remorse why don't you examine the real psychological FACTS of how you arrived at being queer???? Like the FACT you had no strong male roll models, so you instead turned yourself over to perversion.

We won't read the truth though, just lies and excuses in some of the worst writing EVER on lit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
pathetic story

yeah right, you are so studly*******more like SHALLOW, and then you follow it up with, burning assholes and the smell of shit.

i agree with the dude's comments on the Boy Scouts as that is one shitass swipe and you are a real jerkoff.

go crawl back under your rock with your hard drive as this is a site for writers who understand intimacy and erotica. NONE of which you have.

what the hell???? a fetish of Bears???? you are one sick motha.

zalphodzalphodalmost 19 years ago
wish it was me

please write more great stort

cuml8lycuml8lyalmost 19 years ago
Harsh words

It was ok for a starter. And what I really wanted to comment on was the fact that the two who wrote such harsh comments about it...did so anonymously. Don't you find that odd??? C'mon people. If you are going to criticize so horribly, then at least have enough BALLS to say who you are. Or could it be that you have some secret fantasy about all this author wrote???? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
thought it was a good story

and your right the denver diner is a great place to meet people and the foods good as well.

luvcuriousluvcuriousover 18 years ago
Very Nice

People get so caught up in writing style that they forget about the passion. This story was very passionate! If one would stop to consider the writer's sexual arousal when writing, they would get it. I got it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Had to write...

I have no idea why you got such harsh feedback. Did you know these people in "real" life??? I can't imagine anyone on Literotica writing such crap to someone! OUCH! I thought the story was good, and it was def. NOT worth the harsh words from dumb and dumber. Good job! Looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fulfilled Me

Your story touched all the right parts as far as I was concerned and although I was surprised that you came so suddenly on your encounter and it felt a bit messy I was nevertheless happy to continue enjoying your innocent bliss whilst I enjoyed much bliss myself which with the help of your story took such little effort. My own cock is still trembling after it's considerable gush of juice. Do please try some more stories I shall watch out for them

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What I thought was......

Well I really cannot believe that ther are such awfully prudish and silly people on this site. If you dont like a story ... say a few words maybe, then move on... don't slam the writer for trying thier best!

Personally I really liked this story.... I do do like Gay Male stories anyway, particuarly the ones that feel real, and maybe based in life. (I am female not a guy btw)

Well done to horny_collegeguy for the story - it kept my attention and I often don't finish stories because they are tedious and dull.

Bravo ... tell us more please?

Mel x

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
i only have one comment

WHERE IS THE SEQUEL TO THIS STORY!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous