Fulfilled at Last!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would probably be easiest if you started on top, especially if this is your first time."

I threw my leg over him and backed up a bit til I felt his cock rubbing on my crack. I took a moment to lean in and kiss him deeply. Then I reached behind me, grabbing his hot, slippery cock by the base and angling it against my hole. Taking a deep breath and mentally preparing myself, I began to put pressure on it. After a minute, I was still trying to get the head in.

"Just relax," said Frank. "Trying pushing out, like you were sitting on the toilet."

I did as instructed and his cock head suddenly popped in. And Jesus, it hurt. He noticed the look on my face and said,

"Just give it a sec. I know it probably burns like hell right now, but it'll be worth it, I swear."

I began to rub my hands through the fur on his chest, trying to take my mind off of it. He took my face it his hands and began to kiss me on my cheeks, my forehead and then softly, my lips. After a minute I realized his cock had slid in a few more inches already, and most of the pain was fading fast. I braced my hands on his chest and tried to sit up, and his cock slipped most of the way in, stopping near the end. Frank was starting to arch his back a bit, breathing deeper and deeper. His cock was so hot. It felt almost like I had a baseball bat up my ass, and it was the best feeling I had ever experienced. It felt like we were one person.

"My God, you're so tight. Take it easy at first or I'm gonna cum!"

I moved forward and his cock quickly slid out, exiting with a pop. I swung my leg off of him and got on my back. "Here, you get on top then, and do things at your own pace now. Now that I can take it."

With a look of hunger in his eyes he moved between my legs, lifting them up and putting them over his shoulders. I starred at his condom covered cock, shining and glistening as he directed it back to my hole. He pressed forward, and it slid in more easily, all the way to the base this time. It felt like an electric shock went through my cock all of a sudden, and my vision actually blurred for a minute. My faced turned to the pillow, and I half-moaned-half-yelled into the pillow.

"Looks like I found the sweet spot," Frank said, and he began to withdraw and push back in with long strokes. We both began to groan in sync, so loud I wondered later if the neighbors heard. Then I lost complete control.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh god oh god oh god! I'll do anything for you! Just don't stop fucking me!!"

"Call me your daddy! Tell me I'm your daddy!"

"oh god daddy! You're my daddy!"

"Tell me this hole is mine, you belong to me"

"oh god, I'm all yours!! FUCK ME!"

Beads of sweat were beginning to run down our faces and chests, and our bodies slid together fluidly and he continued to pump into me, my asshole throbbing with his cock. Our hands intertwined and he hugged close, his head pushing into the pillow next to mine and he increased his efforts. I don't know how long it went on like that. To be honest, it's almost like I blacked out. I remember shooting so hard the cum flew up between us, hitting me in the face. I remember him suddenly pulling out, ripping off the condom, and straddling my chest, pushing his cock into my mouth. Jet after jet of cum began to shoot in my mouth. I did my best to swallow it all, but in the end it was spilling out the sides of my mouth. When his cock stopped twitching he withdrew it, laying down next to me. He laughed, grabbing the towel and wiping my face, which was literally drenched in cum. Then he pulled me close, kissing me passionately, our tastes mixing together. Then we both promptly fell asleep. I remember waking up in the middle of the night, with Franks arm hugging me close to him as we spooned. I felt safe. I felt complete. I felt fulfilled.

*

Author's Note: After spending plenty of time reading all the great stories on this site, I finally decided to try to write one of my own. Comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Just send me an email.

12