All Comments on 'Fulfilling a Fantasy'

by ali1bali

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author, take your pathetic tales, drink lye and die.

Sorry excuse for a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I had hoped this piece of shit was killed in a drive by.

Possible flushed down a toilet like a dirty kotex, and just as erotic, yuck.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Better

written them many. Could sort of understand how she was feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better written them many?

What the fuck does that mean Britease? I think you are truly going senile on us.

First supporting the UKretarder, and now this pathetic UK writer?

You should stop commenting before you totally destroy your reputation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good old 1 Ball, trying to be a real author.

To bad the only thing he's good at is SUCKING!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
The author gave a good perspective of what the wife felt, by sleeping with another man

A believable story, and a well told tale.

It was hot to think the wife would give in to her husband's wishes and fuck some stranger. That would have to be scary for her in so many levels.

I wish her lover would have had a huge cock and it put her husband to shame and left him wondering if his wife would seek out this big dick guy to have another go at him.

Thanks for the read.

oldmasteroldmasteralmost 9 years ago
Anonymous is a dirty word..

How many uptight, morally indignant and cynical people can you get under the cowardice flag of Anonymous? Too many - if you don't appreciate hot, erotic fiction (and this story is all three) then go read Cosmopolitan instead. Keep up the good work Ali1bali :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That could have been nicer

From your tale it doesn't sound as if you really enjoyed yourself. Maybe if you had let go a bit more to the opoint of letting all three men fuck you that evening you might have started doing it regularly. Sex takes practice and being a hot wife takes time. Go back and do it more.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Oldbastard

Someone calling himself oldbastard thinks this cucktale is hot, erotic, fiction. How anyone that dumb got old is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect wife

I love it when my wife flirts in front of me. She has had several sexual encounters and I we both enjoy discussing in detail afterward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife and I talked about her having sex with another man,for about a year.

After she decided that she would, all we had to do is find the right man.

After about 3 months and not finding someone she likes we took a break from looking.

One night as we were out having a few drinks with our friends, I noticed she was flirting with one of them,

As the night came to an end and our friends started to leave, my wife offered the friend she was flirting with a lift home,

As I drove I said why not come to ours for a night cap, they both said why not.

After I gave them their drinks, I put on some finger food, and made sure that they had plenty to drink.

When we finished the food I cleared the plates and refilled there drinks.

When I was walking back to the living room I noticed them flirting and touching eachother by this time they were drunk and I got a hard on watching them.

I said to myself it's now or never, went into the room and said to our friend that I would like it if he would have sex with my wife, got her to Stand up and I took her skirt and knickers off, then her top and said please fuck my wife.

She didn't complain about what I just did, and when I asked her to bend down and let him suck your tits, she sat on his knees and gave him her tit, and that was that. He took out his cock and she lowered herself down on it.

He now comes over and stays the night, or she goes to him.

We are both happy and enjoying our sex life. I love watching her suck him and watching him put his cocks inside her.

Just incase you are wondering, his cock is around the same size as mine, and I don't join in with them

MtRseMan99MtRseMan999 months ago

Nice actually. If you do another how about the wife and her target guy be in a hotel room without the husband around. Even better if there is the risk of pregnancy but in her anger at the husband she risks anyway. Still good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous