All Comments on 'Fulfilling Her Darkest Fantasy'

by erotichusbandfantasies

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

Here is your 1*****..... Fag cucks just wimp sissy idiots....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

That was hot, I came 3 times!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
If they liked it...

If they liked it...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
As usual

Score and ego inflation start the day. It really is a good 1 star attempt that falls far short of its goal....all I can think of is The Lone Ranger theme music.... To the dump, to the dump to the dump, dump, dump!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Give it a rest

This category of story brings out the worst in anon readers for some reason.

It is a fantasy so get over it.

Even if it were true there is no reason to denigrate it except for writing skills.

The writer may need some skill honing but his heart/hard is in it. This type of fantasy is a very hot one many, myself included. So, writer, keep writing, find a good editor, and make some dicks hard and pussies wet. Women enjoy this as well, especially if their husbands share the dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous- give it a rest

Give it a rest? Who are you to question anybody's reaction to a story? Don't like comments, don't read them. As far as I'm concerned everybody should be allowed to react as they see fit on any story. You don't like it, tough shit. If authors don't want anonymous comments, they do have the ability to not allow them, so if the author isn't bothered by negative comments, why are you? Remember erotica is in the eye of the beholder, not you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: This category of story brings out the worst in anon readers for some reason.

Ya mean like you, who can't stand that someone dares have a different opinion from yours?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Nice hot story

I love running into guys I used to know when we are out. Usually makes for a very nice evening. xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
last commenter

You mean a nice fucking evening, right? Is there anything you wouldn't fuck? Just wondering. You must have the sloppiest cunt around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantasy

At least the spare man fucked her arse and not her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-fantasy

Is there a difference? Ones just a little tighter than the other.

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

That story was good,Spontaneous sex is cool when having a third. Not planned which makes the husband look like a bitch. I enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong category

Belongs in Anal. & to anon who thinks there's little difference, you're mistaken, as millenia of evolution will attest.

kantabcdkantabcdalmost 7 years ago
Wrong way to wirte a DP story with wife

How poorly started and a mean husband continued it. Wrong way of writing such story. Hope you will improve in next story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
She was

She was , and still is a whore. You don't care, because you are a sick cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Idiotic

Tell you what, author, if you want your wife fucked I'm happy to oblige. What a maroon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A cuck in the making

Now that she can go into slut mode with your approval, she’ll continue once you go home. She’ll pick up lots if men to use and you’ll not be able to complain. You’ll be just another loser cuck sitting alone at home while your once faithful wife is out getting gangbanged. Maybe she give you something but it will probably require trips to the health department to cure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous