All Comments on 'Fulfilling James'

by tgemid

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice!

Sex is about the software, not the hardware.

bluemoves01bluemoves01about 8 years ago
Lovely

5* from me i dont often give that.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HOT!

This was INCREDIBLE. As a FtM guy you handled James with incredible sensitivity and gave him just the right amount of sexy confidence once he realized the men in his life saw him as the guy he is. Extremely sexy, and you have a devoted reader if you ever consider trying more FtM stories in the future!

scarlettascarlettaalmost 8 years ago

This story is one of the hottest things I've ever read on this site. What is one of the best things about is is how you can tell Carl and Sam care about James. They communicate with him, respect him and his boundaries, and clearly love him. Also James is super hot X///3. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One small problem ..

As an ftm who loves his cis partner to fuck his hole, I have only one problem with this story, and that is..

I want more! XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Omg.

Nice job. Great story. Love the characters, love the scenes, the consent. Really hot. Had my cock hard but I refused to touch it until the 3way. Glad I waited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm Soaked

As a transguy myself, this was incredibly relatable and hot. I also waited until the 3way to play with myself, which was amazing. Reading this has my own pussy dripping. Great job! I hope this series never ends xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow this was one of the hottest stories I ever read. As a ftm Im soaking wet right now. As a confused 18+ youngster this would be exactly what I needed back in the days. Experiencing my sexuality with a respectfull adult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, honest and well written! Like others who are FtM, I like the affirming words about appreciating my body and allowing it to feel good sexually, whatever the parts involved. How about a story with a trans man and cis woman?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous