All Comments on 'Fulfilling My Wife's Cuckquean Fantasy'

by JackTheCrackAttack

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

5* for the note at the start and decent tags. You let me know to take a pass. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done!

I guess the vast majority of mostly-male readers here cannot relate to this story. Many of them, I know, are disgusted by the cuckold mentality, especially and understandably those who have experienced the trauma of having been cheated on, and so they cannot understand the feelings of this wife, offering her husband another woman on their anniversary.

From my point of view, this is an exciting, well-wrtten story. In fact, there are other stories here of cuckquean wives, but this is one of the best one written by a man. Like this wife and many cuckold men, I am a submissive woman who is aroused by being humiliated, especially when there is nudity and sex involved. I have a dominant husband who is a wonderful lover and disciplinarian, and I often fantasize about bringing home another woman for him. Just as this wife was, I, too, would want to be restrained, gagged, and forced to watch. In fact, I would want my husband to brutally compare my body to that of his more fit, more beautiful lover.

Until now, I have not had the strength to admit my fantasy to my husband. My fear has been like that of the husband in this story: that I would be in tears, watching a younger, more beautiful woman be taken by him. Yet, I know he deserves more and better than I can give him, as he is a charismatic man, approached by men and woman alike. And like all cuckolds, I wish for my spouse to have all that he can, sexually, and the humiliation of the situation really gets me aroused, just thinking about it. I met a younger, hot, single mother the other day, when I picked up my kids from school, and I am thinking she would be the perfect candidate. Maybe someday, I will be able to share my own cuckquean story. I would love to overhear the other mothers gossiping about me when I get to school, one day, about how I cannot keep my man, and he is banging a younger, hotter slut. God, the thought of that humiliation is getting me wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesom3

I thought it was great. There are a lot of subby women out there. I think the fact that there was a trust factor and love made it hot. Everyone's fantasy is not the same. Good for her to get to fulfill it with a friend and husband.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotabout 9 years ago
Wonderful !!

I loved it, every bit of it.. I think I was hard and wet the whole story.

Thank you!

rebmelrebmelabout 8 years ago
Great Story

this was awsome 'm looking for more story's like this(cuckquean turned on and humiliated at the same time) anyone knows where to find these

ImmersonImmersonabout 8 years ago
breathtaking

complete and detailed, extremely well written protocol of a night of lust and orgasms. Read it and feel yourself what this story will do in your body

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sangria

...is not a type of wine, it is wine with chunks of fruit in it. You can't buy a bottle of it. Also, jenny was a prude virgin when she met you but also a lesbian?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
it could have been great

To much reluctance and apologies. If your gonna do it, do it hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GEEZ !!!!!!

Anon 4/11 got it right. This could have been great. All the pussy reluctant part of the husband ruined it. What a disappointment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best story ever read by me

I have read like hundred stories here but this one stands out on top.

BRAVO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Loved the story!! Hope I can get queaned like this someday ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckquean rule by submission

Submission brings humiliation and sexual gratification cuckquean’s are a hot form of submission. At first my wife was furious about women flirting with me and latter she would cum talking about me fucking her best friend. I loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
These people are idiots!

Fantasies are fine. Exposing yourself and your husband to every nasty disease known to man is just plain stupid. I think Hubby leaves his stupid wife there, goes home, packs his bags and leaves for good. Who would want to stay married to a woman that's bat-shit-crazy? Sorry but these people don't have the brains that God gave a squirrel. Nothing sexy or erotic about this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The constant beta concern and apologizing and supplication was too much and breaks the story line. The cuckquean is supposed to be the submissive, not the male who is cast as a pathetic character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the husband's concern

One of the great things about this story is that during all the humiliation, the husband kept checking that his wife was ok. Loved it!

Owl4Owl4over 3 years ago
Excellent

Absolutely well done. This was magnificent my only regret was having my hand on the screen and now I can’t edit my star rating, apologies for screwing up your numbers. I look forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very erotic to a point, reasonably well thought out. The concept of the role playing and everyone getting what they wanted and living happily ever after was excellent. The, "I looked up and saw my wife's face and asked if she was ok" was very nice right up until they started talking it out mid-fuck--discussing football would have been more sexy at that time. Had there have been, "We <did all the chatting stuff> and I was no longer erect, Lexi was a dry as the Sahara by now, so we had to work ourselves back up to it..." would have made more sense, these people being so considerate went right out of the window when they just resumed after all of the open conversations and just taking up where they'd left off (my wife and I with a special friend had been there when a trigger was hit--erection vanished and nobody was in a mood to go on, it's what triggers do, unless Jen really didn't care?). I started skipping a lot of the story after the second one. Good sentence structure and the like, but...? Keep it up though, it wasn't 'bad'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great story showing tender love and hot raw desire can exist in the same story

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

this chapter and especially the first page is cringe af. the guy is such a simp. it's normal for a man to love his wife but he doesn't have to act so pathetically like that. she already said she wanted this so why the hell did he have to stop every god damn 10 seconds to ask about it

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

That was fun! He’s no simp, more like a loving husband being sucked into a sexual vortex, trying not to but getting swept away...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the roll play, that she set it and Lexy was a nice touch. Like others said the husband was way too slow on the uptake. Former lesbian is a term I never saw before but I that this was good 4 stars (5 if husband was better).

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the consensual cuck

mcrr2225mcrr222510 months ago

WOW!! What a hot story. 5 stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

why tf does he keep apologising every 10 seconds, jesus

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why not on his birthday not their anniversary. Very good CC fantasy. This ended on a positive note The added spanking was a nice addition and surprise. Lexi should have known about it and agreed to it.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

so fucking hot but the husband should have been more dominant and overall loved it my bf and I share the same fantasy though we are kinda afraid because of the consequences it might cause

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous