Fulfilling the Fantasy

Story Info
Philip fulfills his step-sister's fantasy.
5.9k words
4.49
225.3k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers

"Hi ya Bro," Philips sister Lauren shouted as she opened the front door to their house. Philip smiled on hearing her words.

"Hi back," he said. She hung her black cardigan by the door and dropped her bag on the floor underneath it.

"Mom and Dad not home?" She asked to which he nodded.

"Both working late, again." He told her. She nodded used to coming home and finding her parents still at work. "Won't be back till about nine." He added something else she was used to. She wandered into the kitchen, where he was leaning against the table. Gave him a quick peck on the cheek and began to fish around in the fridge for something. This gave Philip time to admire the view. She was not technically his real sister. Her mom and married his dad when she was two and he had been seven. But they had both grown up together and she always called him her 'big bro'. Lately, however, he had been having very un-brotherly thoughts about her. She had grown up into a very sexy nineteen year old girl and Philip had found himself attracted to her quiet badly. She had a nice figure. Thin but not too thin.

She had a gently rounded face with deep brown eyes, a small nose and sweet mouth that always seemed to have a smile on it. Her mousy brown hair fell in waves down to rest on her shoulders framing her face perfectly. Her breasts were small, but well defined and shaped. Philip had seen her often enough in just her underwear, or even naked. She had a tight sexy ass that Philip would love to get his hands on, with long firm legs shaped by three years of dance and gymnastics lessons. Today she was wearing her work uniform, white blouse and a dark blue skirt that seemed too short for work. Her black shoes had a high heel that just accentuated her shin muscles and her small white socks had rolled down letting him see nearly all her legs. As she bent over in the fridge, Philip watched her and remembered the conversation that had taken place the previous weekend. It had been between him and Claire, Lauren's best mate.

The whole thing had happened because his parents had decided to have a cocktail party. They had invited a few friends round, which had included Claire and her parents. Lauren and Claire had known each other since infants school, and had been the best of friends ever since. During the evening, Lauren was her usual bubbly self, and always seemed to be around Philip. As she was dressed in a tight black dress this had a definite effect on him. To make matters worse she seemed to constantly be sitting by him or rubbing against him, in a most undignified manner. He had tried to ignore her but that had been impossible. Finally, he had fled to his room to escape her, knowing she would not dare follow him. He had collapsed on the bed trying to clear his mind of the images and thoughts going through it. Unable to do so he then decided to do the only thing he could think of to take away his desire; he had started to wank off. He had lain on his bed wanking off imaging Lauren was riding his cock with her ass. Just as he had been getting into the fantasy, he heard a small giggle that brought him up short. He had opened his eyes and to his total embarrassment saw Claire stood by the door watching him. Blushing deeply he had quickly pulled his sheet over himself to attempt and hide his cock. All that had done was to make her giggle even more.

"So she did have an effect on you." Claire had said he had given her a blank look. "Lauren, she's been trying to get a reaction out of you all night. From what I just saw I'd say she succeeded."

"What!" He had gasped. "I was not thinking of Lauren." He added quickly, too quickly. Claire had smiled.

"Yeah that's why you were whispering her name as you wanked off." He had felt himself blushing again. "Why don't you do something about it?"

"About what?"

"The fact you want to fuck Lauren." He had given her a shocked look.

"She's my sister for Christ's sake. " He had snapped.

"Step-sister and believe me she would not mind at all." He had sat blinking in surprise at that. "Come on you mean you don't know. Lauren's wanted you for the last three years. She's all but told you that she wants you and you've missed it. Poor girl has been thinking you don't want her. But she has seen you watching her; you've got her totally confused."

"I.I.didn't know. I thought she'd not be interested as I'm her brother."

"But your not her real brother are you, only her step brother and that's what matters. God the times she's told me how much she wants you. You know what, she wants you so bad she'd let you simply take her. In fact that's what she wants you to do."

"How'd you mean?"

"She fantasies about you coming into her room and just having her, or forcing her over a sofa or a table and taking her."

"Forcing her!" He had gasped. Claire had nodded.

"Yep, forcing her. Giving her no choice but to let you fuck her."

"But that's rape. I'd never rape her."

"Would it be rape if she wanted it? Trust me she'd be very willing anytime you wanted to have her. She's got it bad for you. If you don't believe me, read her diary. She's written down some of her fantasies about you in there. I think you'd be surprised."

"God what if it was found out, what if she got pregnant."

"She's been on the pill since she was thirteen. Hell, you don't think she's still a virgin do you. But every guy has to compete against you, and they all fail."

"I had no idea." Claire had laughed softly.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I'm drunk and can get away with it. Also I'm fed up of hearing how much she wants you. I came up to see if you were interested or not. Think I know now. Well lucky her I'd say from what I saw. If she weren't my best mate I'd been interested in sitting on that cock." Not just what she had said but more the matter of fact way she had said it had shocked him. "Well if you want to read her diary the key is inside the bear on her bed, there's a secret hidey-hole in the back. I'll leave you too it, don't want to risk her realising I'm gone." And she had left. He had sat there for a while thinking about what she had said. The next day he took the chance to read Lauren's diary and, as Claire had told him, it was an eye-opener for him. Claire had been right about what his sister had wanted him to do to her. It was there in black and white. Her fantasies about him taking her and her not having a choice in the matter. He read the whole diary and found not one fantasy about him seducing her at all. They all had him forcing her. He had put the diary back and had now been thinking about it the last two days.

As he stared at Lauren, bending over to look in the fridge he quickly thought it over in his mind. Could he do it, here and now? Should he do it? What if she did not want it now? Was he able to do that to her? He could not decide his mind reeling between his lust and want and his worry and doubts. She stood up with a carton of orange juice in her hand and took a long drink out of it. Then she looked at him with a cheeky grin.

"So what's for dinner then bro?" She asked her eyes twinkling. Philip made his mind up instantly seeing her cheeky grin on her face.

"You." He whispered softly.

"You what?" She asked not hearing him properly. "You ok, you look kinda..." Before she could finish he jumped forwards slamming the fridge closed and grabbing her. He caught her wrist and pulled her forwards his other hand reaching up to grab the back of her head. "Philip what you doing?" She gasped as he pushed her towards the kitchen table. He forced her over it pinning her down, holding her head still. He moved his other hand down her back and over her ass. She tried to push up and twist round but his hand on the back of her head pinned her.

"You want me don't you sis." He hissed as he dragged the hem of her skirt up over her ass. "I'm not blind; I saw what you were doing at the weekend." His fingers hooked into her panties and with a swift pull, he yanked them down to her knees. "You were almost offering yourself to me. Now I'm gonna take you." He pushed his fingers between her legs rubbing them over her now exposed cunt. He slid one finger inside her making her gasp. "I'm gonna have you here over this table. If you want to tease like you did at the weekend you have to be ready to pay."

"What, Philip you're not going to?" Her voice was shrill as she spoke and she left the sentence unfinished as he fumbled with his zip. Finally, he opened it and pulled out his cock. He was surprise how hard it was this was turning him on. He pushed her legs open and moved between them. As his cock rubbed against her he felt her stiffen. "God you're serious." He heard her whisper, her voice shaking slightly. For a second he almost stopped, but he knew that he had to go all the way, now he had started. He guided himself down until his cock pushed against her cunt. He could feel the warmth coming off her flesh against the head of his cock.

"I know you want me to fuck your cunt hard. You want my cock deep inside you." He told her then thrust into her. She gasped sharply as he entered her. He felt her open around him as his cock slid into her. She was tight around him but he could feel her cunt getting wet as he slid out of her. He thrust back in hard and she gasped again. "That's what you want isn't it. My hard cock rammed into your little cunt." He rammed in again hard.

"Urrrnn god." She hissed as he fucked her hard from behind ramming his cock into her. She tried to push up and twist her head round to look at him but he held her down and rammed in again. "Ohh unnnggg." She gasped. He rammed in hard feeling how wet she was becoming around him each time he entered her.

"That's what you want I can feel it." He gasped thrusting in again. He pulled back on her hair forcing her to arch up towards him. His other hand reached round and ripped her blouse open. He heard some of the button bouncing off the table as they popped open. He grabbed one breast squeezing it hard feeling her hard nipple against his palm. Quickly he pulled the bra cup to one side and exposed the breast. He cupped it feeling its small firm shape in his hand. He twisted the rock hard nipple between his fingers. As he did this, he kept ramming into her harder and harder. Slamming his cock deep inside her. Her cunt felt so hot and tight around him as if it was clinging to his cock.

"Philip god oh god." She gasped her voice quavering slightly. He thought, hoped she sounded as if she was enjoying this. He slammed in again and she gasped loudly. He could feel her body lifting up each time he rammed into her, forcing her up onto her toes. He felt her chest rising and falling rapidly as she gasped for breath with each thrust into her.

"This is what you want isn't it? My hard cock deep in your tight little cunt. Me fucking you hard like this." He hissed, each sentence accompanied by his cock ramming hard into her.

"God, urggg unnn fuck Philip." She gasped and grunted in response to each thrust.

"Do I feel like the other guys you've fuck? Am I bigger and harder than them?"

"How do you know I've...?"

"You'd be surprised what I know little sis. Your big brother knows a lot more about you than you think. I know you're not a virgin and I know what you want. Which is my cock rammed into you." He rammed in again making her gasp loudly.

"God oh urrnn Philip god."

"Is my hard cock filling you sis?" He felt her nod and rammed in again. He fucked her as hard as he could thrusting his cock deep into her tight cunt. He could feel how wet she was now and hoped it meant she was enjoying him taking her like this. She gasped and grunted with each thrust into her. Then he felt his control slipping, he knew that soon he would be cumming.

"You're going to have my cum in your cunt soon Lauren." He gasped thrusting in and out of her hard.

"Oh fuck umm fuck." She responded.

"I'm so close to cumming in you. You're gonna feel my hot cum in your little cunt soon." He murmured thrusting even harder as he felt his control breaking. With a deep moan of pleasure, he rammed his cock as deep into her as he could and pumped his cum into her.

"Unnngggg Philipppp." She gasped as he came inside her. He could feel her body shuddering at the sensation of him cumming. He held her still until he felt the last drops of cum empty into her then released her and stepped back. Suddenly all his doubts flooded over him. What if she had not really wanted this? What would she do? What would he do if she screamed and fled from him? As she slowly turned round, he could see her exposed breast rising and falling as she gasped for breath. The look in her eye was unreadable and he braced for her reaction.

Lauren lifted herself up off the table and turned to face him. Her whole body tingled with the feelings and sensations he had just caused her. When he had first grabbed her, she had been shocked and scared. Even more so when she realised what he was actually going to do to her. As she felt him positioning his cock against her she had been excited and terrified at the same time. She had not known if he was doing this to fulfil her fantasy or was really just going to rape her because of how she had behaved at the weekend. But once he started ramming into her part of her did not care. She felt his cock thrusting into her as she had fantasised about so many times. She did not care then whether he was raping her or not. It just felt so good to finally have his cock inside her. She had wanted it for so long, imagined him taking her so many times. The reality was different to her imaginings, better. The sensation of him ramming into her was sharper, stronger than she had thought it would be. Adding to it was the thrill of her fear; she had not known why he was doing this. Nor had she known how far he would go, or what he would do to her after he had finished. The fear seemed to give the feel of him inside her an added edge. It was only when he said that he knew more about her than she knew that she realised he had done this for her. He was giving her the fantasy she wanted. And when he had cum in her, it had felt so good. It had never felt like that with any other guy she had fucked.

Now she looked at him and saw the worry and fear in his face. She realised he was scared. For a second she did not know why then suddenly guessed. While he had known this was her fantasy he was still worried about her reaction. He was scared she might not have figured out why he had done what he had done. For all he knew she was about to run away screaming rape as she did. She bit her lip to hide her smile wondering if she should make him sweat a little. But the look of fear and worry on his face was so sweet that she could not. She opened her mouth to tell him everything was ok then had a better idea. What was the one thing every guy loved having a girl do? She glanced down and saw his cock was still hard. And quickly acted before it went limp.

She sank to her knees and wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock. Then opened her lips around the head and took his cock deep into her mouth sucking softly on it. She heard him moan softly as she sucked on him and sensed the relief in that moan. She sucked him and licked her tongue around him. She tasted herself on him; it was not the first time she had sucked on a guy after he had been inside her. Slowly she began to move her mouth up and down him licking and sucking on him as she did. Each time she lowered her mouth onto him she took him deeper into her mouth. Finally, she felt her lips brush against the base of his cock. She could feel the head pushing into her throat and fought against the urge to gag. He had given her such a brilliant fuck she was determined to give him the best blowjob she could.

If that meant taking the whole of his cock in her mouth then that was what she was going to do. She held him inside her to get used to the feel then began to slide up and down him, each time sliding her mouth all the way down him. She felt him wrap his fingers in her hair and glanced up. He was looking down at her he eyes wide with passion. She sped up moving fasted and sucking harder on him. Her one hand rested on his groin the thumb hooked around the base of his cock. She reached the other hand up and cupped his balls rubbing them softly and feeling how hard they were. His cock was throbbing gently in her mouth as she sucked on him. She stopped with her mouth around just the head of his cock and flicked her tongue around the glands. He gasped and she felt his cock jump slightly. Looking up at him she slowly slid her mouth down taking all of him in her pushing the head of his cock down her throat. She fought hard not to gag and held him there sucking hard.

"Oh Lauren that feels so good." He gasped softly gripping her hair with his hands. She ran her lips back up him the sucked him back into her throat. "Oh god." He moaned softly. She gently ran his balls between her fingers, not too hard but enough to add to his pleasure. She moved up and down him again, a bit quicker as she began to get used to feeling his cock down her throat. "God you're going to make me cum again." He hissed his voice heavy with lust. She felt a thrill at the word, now she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She had never let any guy do that before but she suddenly wanted to feel his cum flowing down her throat. She sped up sliding up and down him, each time licking his cock and taking him deep down her throat.

"Mummm" She murmured as she caught a soft salty taste of his pre-cum. She realised just how turned on she was getting sucking him off. He was gasping hard and she felt his balls tighten and his cock starting to throb.

"Oh Lauren I'm going to cum." He looked down at her and she saw the offered question in his eyes. She knew instantly that he would not have minded if she pulled away. That knowledge made her more determined to swallow all his cum. She sucked harder on him taking his cock back down her throat. It throbbed hard and then she felt a blast of hot cum pump into her throat.

"Unnnmmm." She gasped as the warm, sticky liquid filled her mouth. She tried to swallow it but so much was pumping out it was filling her mouth. She felt herself gagging and pulled back. The last drops of cum splashed onto her face and she closed her eyes to avoid it getting into them. It felt warm against her skin and she gave a soft gasp. She stood up and wiped her face clean with her fingers then licked them clean with her tongue. His cum tasted salty, and was a little sticky like half-chilled jelly. He was watching her and she smiled at him to show how much she had enjoyed it.

"God you are amazing." He said to her. "Why the hell didn't we do this before?"

"Because you seemed oblivious to me. I was never certain if you wanted me or not." She told him.

"Of course I wanted you, what guy wouldn't. I was scared you wouldn't want me." He replied. They both looked at each other sheepishly then laughed. He reached out and pulled her to him, kissing her hard on the lips. She kissed him back, felt his tongue pushing against her lips and opened them. He wrapped his tongue around hers and kissed her hard and passionately.

Philip could not believe what he had been missing out on. She had just given him one of, if not the best blowjob he had ever had. She had somehow taken all his cock deep into her throat, and then had let him cum inside her mouth. As he kissed her, his lifted one hand to cup her naked breast squeezing it softly. If felt firm and round in his palm and he wanted to kiss it. Breaking away from the kiss, he lent down and took the breast in his mouth sucking gently on the nipple and licking his tongue around the small round mound of flesh. Lauren moaned softly and held him to the breast. He sucked willingly on it for a few seconds then pulled his head up. Softly he pushed her back against the table then lifted her up onto it. He kissed her hard on the lips them gently pushed her onto her back. With a seductive gleam in his eyes, he lowered himself down to kneel between her legs.

walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers
12