Fulfilling the Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He planted a soft kiss on the inside of each thigh then looked down between them to her exposed cunt. Slowly he lowered his lips to kiss the outer lips of her then reached his hands up to open her to him. He could smell the soft, sweet scent of her juices as he opened her up. Looking down he saw her inner lips soft, pink folds of flesh. Just below the point where they met at the top, he could see the small bud of her clitoris, hard and aroused. He lowered himself down and gave it a soft lick. Lauren gasped softly, so he licked it again. She gasped again. He began to run his tongue over the bud flicking all around it. He felt Lauren react and heard her moan of pleasure. He reached his hands up to cup her breasts, freeing the other one from the bra and rubbing them both. His tongue flicked and licked over her clitoris as he did.

"Oh ummm Philip that feels ohh." Lauren moaned her body rocking slightly as he licked at her. He could feel how aroused she was and could not resist tasting her. He lowered his tongue down between her lips and probed into her cunt. Lauren gasped as his tongue flicked inside her. He could taste her sweet, young flavour mixed with the tang of his own cum. He licked inside her enjoying how she tasted, and enjoying her reaction to him. Her body rocked softly from side to side and she moaned deeply. He pulled away and looked up at her. She had one hand wrapped in her hair the other stretched out over the table. Her eyes almost closed and she was moaning softly. He lowered his tongue back to her clitoris licking it again.

"Unnn ohh god yes." She gasped as his tongue flicked over her clitoris. He could feel her breasts rising and falling as she took deep breaths. He licked harder circling the small bud then flicking his tongue over it. "Yes ohh umm yes Philip ohh god." She moaned in response. He continued now almost tickling the bud with the tip of his tongue. Lauren began to writhe on the table and he could feel how hard her nipples had become. As he pressed his tongue against her clitoris and licked hard at it, he took each nipple between his finger and thumb and softly rolled them around. Lauren gasped loudly and arched her back slightly. He could feel his cock getting harder between his legs as she moaned and writhed in pleasure. Soon he was rock hard and wanted to slide that cock deep inside her. He licked at her clitoris now mercilessly flicking his tongue over it.

"Unnn,unnnmmm, god Philip. You're going to make me cum." She gasped as he licked at her. The words urged him on. He squeezed her breasts hard rubbing his fingers over her nipples as he licked at her clitoris. Her moans were becoming shriller and louder now.

"Philip, oh yess ummm yes don't stop." She cried out both her hand now entwined in her hair. Her body rocked and writhed in pleasure as he licked at her. He could tell she was close to cumming and increased the pressure on her clitoris. Pressing the tip of his tongue against it and licking it hard. "Oh yes yes, I'm going to cum oh Philip." She gasped loudly arching her back. She gave a soft squeal of pleasure and he felt her orgasm. Her whole body went rigid and she arched upward. He licked at her wanting to keep her orgasm going for as long as he could. She squealed and moaned in pleasure as the orgasm rolled over her then sank back onto the table gasping hard.

Philip reached up and pulled her towards him until her legs overhung the edge of the table. He wanted to be in her so much. For a second he contemplated twisting her over and fucking her ass, but did not dare. He had not read anything that even hinted she might want that. Instead, he moved to stand between her legs and guided the head of his cock to her cunt. She looked up at him gasping hard as he positioned himself. She pushed herself up and hooked one arm around his neck looking at him. He let forwards and kissed her hard on the lips then rammed his cock into her. She gasped as his cock thrust into her cunt. It was warm and wet around him, but still tight. He gripped her waist and began to thrust in and out of her fucking her hard.

"Oh oh, yes, unnnggg, fuck me." She murmured and gasped. Philip gritted his teeth and rammed in and out of her as hard as he could. She arched her head back gasping deeply. Philip lowered his head to her chest and took one breast in his mouth sucking hard on it. She gave a startled gasp them pulled his head down on to her. He thrust up into her feeling her wrapping her legs around him. Her thighs gripped him and her felt the muscles in them rippling with each thrust into her. She moaned and gasped loudly with each thrust into her.

"That's what you want isn't it?" He gasped around her breast.

"Oh yes." She moaned.

"You want my cock in you tight cunt?"

"God yes, I do oh unnn god fuck."

"Does it feel hard?" He lifted his head to look her in the eyes as he spoke.

"Yes, yes." Her eyes glistened with lust and pleasure.

"How hard?"

"So hard in me, ramming into me." She gasped.

"Tell me you like it. Tell me you like having my cock in your tight cunt."

"Oh I do oh god it feels so good. Your cock's so hard in me. Ram it in me. Fuck my cunt hard please."

"Tell me you like my cock on your cunt." He snarled gripping her buttocks and ramming into her.

"I like it, I like feeling your hard cock in my tight little cunt." She gasped. "Ram it in, fuck me hard. Oh yes god unnnn fuckk unnngggg." Suddenly she was cumming squealing and gasping hard as her body rocked with pleasure. Philip felt her thighs gripping him tight holding him in her and he rammed in and out of her young cunt as hard as he could. She screamed her pleasure out clinging to him urging him to fuck her harder. He thrust in and out as hard as he could making her squeal more. He was breathing hard now thrusting into her deeply. Enjoying every second of taking her. Her cunt gripped his cock tight as he slammed in and out of her. He grunted and snarled as he rammed in to her fucking her hard.

"Ohh unn ungg yes oh yes fuckk unnn." She gasped almost unable to speak properly her body so out of control. He lifted her up off the table and she clung to him hanging off his cock her arms stretched out across the table. He rammed in hard lifting her up and making her body rock.

"OH yes huuunnn yes unnn." She cried out as he kept ramming in forcing his cock as deep into her as he could. He could feel the head of his cock hitting the top of her cunt with each thrust. Her body lifted upwards and he saw her breasts rocking each time he rammed into her.

"Lauren oh god I want to fuck you hard every time." He moaned.

"Yes, oh yes you can take me anytime you want. Fuck me as hard as you can. Force your cock into me." She gasped between sharp intakes of breath. He could feel how close he was to cumming himself, but fought against it. He did not want this to end. Lauren gasped loudly moaning out her pleasure.

"I'm going to cum." He hissed she nodded.

"Oh Philip yes, cum in me please. I want your cum in my cunt again." She gasped. He rammed into her hard letting himself go. She gave a long deep moan as she felt his cum pumping into her. He held her tight jerking forwards trying to push his cock deeper into her as he came. She pushed herself up and wrapped her arms around him sitting on the very edge of the table feeling his cum as it filled her. They clung to each other until his cock slipped limply out of her. Only then did they part. Looking at the clock Philip knew they would need to get something in for dinner, and their parents would be home soon. Too soon for them to have sex again that night. Reluctantly he pulled up his trousers and she slipped off the table and attempted to sort herself out. While she went upstairs to shower, Philip ordered in a take away and cleaned up the signs of their lovemaking.

* * * * *

Lauren went off to school the next morning with a big kiss for her big brother. Philip stayed in his room still amazed by the previous evening's events. Even though Lauren had told him she had enjoyed it, he was still unsure. Part of him expected her to tell someone and he would be in trouble. He went downstairs at lunch to get himself some food. As he was preparing a sandwich, his mobile phone rang. He looked at it but did not recognise the number. Gingerly he opened the phone and spoke into it.

"Hello," he said.

"Hi, Philip." Said the voice at the other end. "It's Claire." Philip let out his breath, he had not realised he was holding it.

"Oh hi."

"Just been talking to Lauren, she's buzzing at the moment." Claire said. "I take it you read her diary then."

"Um yes. Does that mean she enjoyed it?"

"Enjoyed it is an understatement. She totally loved it, and can't wait until next time. I thought I check up on you and see how you enjoyed it."

"It was great. I was so worried that it would all go wrong but it was amazing."

"Cool so you had a great time."

"Yeah, I just wish..." He stopped not sure about saying any more.

"Just wish what?"

"Nothing."

"No tell me, go on hell I've been given a blow by blow account by Lauren. She wants to do anything to make it happen again."

"There's nothing for her to worry about there. It'll definitely happen again."

"But there was something you wanted but didn't do I guess?" Philip did not answer for a second.

"Yes, but it's not important."

"Lauren would think it is. She wants to do everything with you. What is it?"

"Um, you might be a bit shocked."

"So, I've got an open mind me. Go on tell me?"

"Well, ok. I just wanted to fuck her ass."

"Really!" Her voice rose up an octave or two as she spoke.

"Yes."

"God, I don't think she's ever done that before. Why her ass?"

"Oh god cos it's so sexy. She has such a fuckable ass. I've wanted to fuck it for a while now. Thought about doing it last night but didn't risk it. I doubted if Lauren would want to." Claire let out a long low whistle.

"God knows, when it come to you she might. I'm just not sure."

"Oh well forget it then. I wouldn't want to push her." Claire laughed.

"After last night I doubt you could push her any more. Well ok I've gotta go. Not supposed to be on a break. I might speak to you soon. And don't worry Lauren totally loved last night." She hung up the phone. Philip stood there for a few seconds staring at the phone then closed it and shook his head. He had a feeling things were about to get even more out of control now.

12