All Comments on 'Fulfillment 05'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Please let Lyssa and Emmett work this out!

I really don't want her to go rouge! Great story:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ditto

She's come too far to go rogue. Don't they have a counselor or something?

Canis_CrazyCanis_Crazyover 12 years ago
Freakin' Brilliant!!!

I love your story, and I loved this chapter. The whole thing with Lys is so entrancing to read, and when she challenged Ariel I was like "Oh SHIT!!!!!" And I had to open another page and do something else to combat my excitement. I'm a little sad that they haven't tried for psychological help yet, but then again, they really can't understand it(?) as wolves don't really go through what she's going through. I can't wait to get to the bottom of it.

As for Nathan and Joanne, I loved the seen of his family, and I responded the same why Jo did with the names. lol

I hope that Stephine's eyes are slowly being opened and I'm happy with her development. I had no idea she was an Omega until it was said though. Surprised the hell out me.

The only thing I critique though is that though it wasn't a sex scene, when Em had sex with Lys, it felt out of place, wolf or not. How she is at the moment, it didn't feel right as she isn't in her right mind nor stable. But that's my only complaint.

Keep up the good work!

--C.C

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Good move bringing Stephanie and Lyssa up against one another.

Both of them are somehow hurt, blocked and depressed. For the moment they share a lot of common ground. Lyssa's admission that the only reason she agreed to fight the Ross male makes me think that she fears failing Emmet above all else. That suggests that her inability to conceive is at the heart of her troubles. Maybe falling in love again will help?

As always, I admire the author's ability to keep all the different stories spinning in the air. I enjoy the way the Wyeth Pack members interrelate. It's fun to fantasize about living in a community like that. Makes the individual chapters fascinating.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Hoping that Lyssa gets the help she needs.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Different

this is defiantly a different Lyssa than the one who was being abuse by Ronnie in "Animal Lover". Is that why she lacks self confidence when it comes to her relationship w/Emm ? Or does it go deeper? And what of her dreams? Could it have something to do w/her mentally yelling at the Ross Alpha? So much going on w/this 4 page chapter. I haven't even mentioned 1/4 of what going on. Maybe that's because you seamlessly have so much going on with between matings, fighting, and pups.

Will all that's going on it will be hard to wait for the next chapter. But I gladly will knowing that as always it's worth the wait!!!

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Thanks for the new chapter!

I really think Lissa's problems are stemming from her not wanting to fail Emmett, and she feels a failure not getting pregnant. I'm hoping that the quick little romp Emmett took from Lissa in the woods as wolfs, will see her pregnant. I think this will help her a great deal. Both her human and wolf side.

MagikalmonkeeMagikalmonkeeover 12 years ago

Omg! Thanks for the update! I think she needs the one on one time with emmet but he also needs to be more considerate. How you had her acting regarding the infant and sending to Michael ross he'll regret means she hasnt had any closure and needs it. She needs the in wavering care from her mate but not really receiving it. I think she might be alpha material and Emmett should bring something up about her lack of proper fighting skills considering she made the same mistake with Stephanie and the other Ross wolf! But keep up the work! Can't wait for the next one... Hope it's soon...

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Poor Lyssa!

She seems so confused! I hope Emmett can help her.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Our girl is so lost...........

Feeling for sweet Lyssa. She is having difficulty dealing with the cultural and

social mores of the Weres. Guess there was no way to prep her thoroughly for

every aspect of Were life. Hopefully, some distance and time away will help her comes to grips. She would not do well leaving the pack and Emmett will never let her go.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Sigh!

Frankly I am so sick and tired of the constant melodrama with Lyssa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmmm....

I do feel bad for Lyssa and hope that she can find closure after her abduction. If I'm reading this story correctly not much time has passed from the abduction. You may want to break apart chapter by saying day 1...etc. so we know how time is actually passing because if she has only been back in the pack for a little under a month I don't expect her to be herself again for a few months.

good chapter!

*****

nadali

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lyssa is in a transformation maybe

I'd love to see lyssa work on her fighting skills and then take over the Ross pack, she needs her own thing and I'm so sick of everyone hoping she has pups, not everyone wants kids or can have them, kids don't need to be the ultimate in happy endings. It feels like Lyssa has a lot of growth to go through, not just with her emotions and fighting but also her place and her need for something that is hers, her own independence and direction. It's getting tiring when she has to take orders but is then expected to have all of her issues sorted out, seems like her crappy ex and Thomas and the abduction have a lot in common and even the way her life is structured now. I'm excited to see how she develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thoughts

My prediction is that it seems as if the combination of being abducted, not completing the fight, having Madeline promoted to Beta over her and not having any pups yet is making Lysea question whether or not she is meant to be a wolf. I really hope she figures this out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Response to Anonymous on 04/22/2012

Why would Lyssa be jealous of Madeline? Lyssa is Madam Beta, just asking. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happened

I got whiplash when it went from getting ready for the fight then the fight was already done and it doesn't sound like it went well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Ariel is a giant bitch. I was really hoping Lyssa would just rip her throat out. You would think that after all the drama in the werewolf culture, these people would have a better idea of how to deal with trauma and would stop inflicting even more of it on her. They're all a bunch of assholes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous