All Comments on 'Fulfillment'

by cygnedautrefois

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TalenhawkTalenhawkover 13 years ago
Stupid

Never been a good 2nd POV story, never will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same old swinging slut nonsense.

Why do men dream of such a nightmare?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bravo

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YIKES

Another little wimp cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YES

Very good and he doesn't have to be a wimp they could just share the experance as a married couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He Passed Out?

If this is in the 2nd party then you must be telling idiot what he missed his wife doing? It doesn't seem as though this is something she would do but the way he carried on after their first Vegas trip suggests that she had some thoughts or fantasies and then, I guess, spending all the money on her and the trip.

She is like most clever woman, holding out on teasing or drinking until coaxed over and over and then under the guise of alcohol influence...goes for the fun...and...you indicated there were several.

It seems as though they are back home so I guess they made it back - her with a wealth of wild fucking - and/or they are still in Vegas and Bobby is leading up to telling him why his wife is not in the room with him...she is with a few high rollers and enjoying the hell out of it ... and, she is considering staying and being an escort...wealthy men, lots of money and great sex appeals to her - more than back home!!!

This was Chapter 1...right?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Good luck learning english

Also, I hope you quickly abandon the alwaya annoying second person writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ok. Tantalising, almost.

a couple of pointers. Don't have your black guy having gone to Browns, but more, don't call him Winston(even as an apellidos). Females are blonde, not blond. When you call blond I'm thinking transvestite, like TerryDavid.

But what I like is the writing style. It's sassy and sharp. Now I personally hate wimpcuckfemdom which is obviously a bone of contention on Lovin' wives, but at the same time I love slutwives. Which way are you taking this? Keep writing...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Mancelt.

If indeed you are a MAN. You like slutwives? And I guess you like them to cuckold thier partners? I also guess that you get sloppy thirds, fourths or however many men have cum in your girlfriend/wife and that's why you read such stories as this one? And enjoy it.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Hope the video goes viral on you....

...so your wifey can remember just what a shmuck she married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really

Really shy wife, huh?

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
The temperature at which ice melts

matches the IQ of anyone who could write such a pathetic story.

Kenny9990Kenny9990about 10 years ago
Very nice story

Hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story, Ignore the Naysayers!

This was a good story because it strikes close to home for most men who are married to beautiful wives. There is something incredibly exciting about seeing other men, especially wealthy ones, ogling your wife and falling all over themselves to impress her even though se belongs to you. This story expresses this phenomenon precisely. Good job!

On a personal level my wife greatly appreciated your story because it validates our reality. We discovered early on how much she enjoyed the attention of other men and how exciting it was for me. Women are multiply orgasmic for a reason! It is exciting as hell having your wife fucked senseless by other men. Being happily married and being able to receive expensive gifts, clothing and luxury travel all paid for by her lovers has spiced up our marriage considerably.

We look forward to additional chapters!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Author only managed one bad cuck story before he regained his sanity, what remained of it anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous