All Comments on 'Fulfillment 11'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 12 years ago
I always enjoy the structure of your chapters.

What a wind up to the end of this one!

You have so many delightful plot threads spinning. When the fulfillment comes, it's going to be scrumptious. Can't wait.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Love Lost

Come on, enough is enough. Let poor Step and Calvin get together. You have changed her character so much. From the pissed off loner to being challenged to watch certain couples and then to finally start to care for someone, And now thru her lose of Calvin's company does Steff realize just how much she really cared for Calvin. She has learned of love and what she thinks is love lost and she doesn't deserve this treatment. Give Calvin back to Steff. Everyone else seems to be getting along quite well including the Alpha's, are pups on the way soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too much going on.

I felt there was too much going on in this chapter. It felt like I was reading a running commentary instead of a story. I didn't feel any connection to any of the story lines.

shytxgrlshytxgrlalmost 12 years ago
Let them be together...

Stephanie needs Calvin. Calvin needs Stephanie.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Always awesome.

But I was a little confused at the scene changes between couples. They ran into each other too much.

rexbrookdalerexbrookdalealmost 12 years ago
Like poetry

The way in which your stories are written, especially this chapter, includes rhythms and repetitions like poetic compositions often have. The story reflects multiple facets and simultaneous actions that express the essence of a pack community. Masterful work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You writing style is driving me insane. The story is extremely hard to comprehend with the way you are currently writing. Since I have seen virtually this same comment before you might want to take our advice and revise your writing. Another suggestion is to check with an editor before posting.

SeaSwimmerSeaSwimmerover 11 years ago
Don't change your writing style!

I love your style - it's poetic and has such immediacy. Xx

BizarreSmallsBizarreSmallsabout 11 years ago
kk...

so its day 2 of my reading marathon. It's currently 10:28 p.m. and i agree that scene changes should be more clear. Pleasure, as always, to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

And none for Gretchen Weiners byeee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous