Fulfillment 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth envelops the head of his cock, and he moans.

Her tongue probes the eye, which is weeping slightly, then swirls around the glans that has been exposed. The head is partly peeking out of his foreskin.

His hips thrust up as her mouth descends on him.

He listens to the wet sounds as she slurps, sucks, and licks at his manhood. He feels the warmth and the wetness of her mouth. He feels the pressure of her tongue against him, the feeling of her throat at the head, the suction.

An almost painful tightening of his balls begins and his hands twine in her hair.

Lyssa knows now how close he is from his heartbeat, the sounds he makes, and his reactions. She pulls as much of him into her mouth as she can, sucks strongly, and wraps a hand around his scrotum.

With a hoarse cry, he blasts a first shot down her throat. She maintains the suction, swallowing the load delivered to her, as the volume and frequency of his ejaculate decreases. Swirling the last bit in her mouth, she looks up into the unfocussed brown eyes of her mate, and says [Yum.]

Emmett drags her back up his body and kisses her as his eyes start to close. [Thank you for the wake up, sweetheart.]

He woke with a soft, warm, female presence beside him.

Joanna was in his arms. His mate. His love. His Jo.

She smelled absolutely wonderful and his cock began to fill as he thought of touching her, how she felt, against him, around him.

He nuzzled the hair away from her neck and nibbled on it.

She made a small noise and he shifted his pelvis against her buttocks as one hand moved upwards and the other down.

Nathan dragged his teeth against her neck as he stroked her lightly furred lips and kneaded a breast. Now she begins to moan.

He continues until he feels she's wet enough. He slides a finger into her wet pussy, strokes in and out a couple of times before adding a second.

Joanna is making little noises of pleasure, slight sounds of passion. He picks up her top leg and shifts in the bed. He pushes the tip of his penis against her opening and it slides past. [Jo, help guide me.]

She blinks, not sure exactly what he meant, when he tries again. Oh. That was it.

She stretches her hand between her legs and lightly holds his length. As he moves, she aims him, helping him to enter her body from that angle.

They both moan as he pushes into her moist warmth. [Oh, Jo.] [Nathan.]

He pumped into her and she tried to figure out what to do with her hands. With him behind her, she didn't have anything to touch, nothing of him to hold. He had her by the hips, helping her move with him. The pressure of his cock was pressing on her inner walls in a way she hadn't felt before, different but not unpleasant. As she feels his knot pushed into her she hears, [Touch yourself, Jo. Bring yourself over with me.]

She strokes herself, tentatively. It was, at least, something to do with her hands. [More, Jo. Come on, pleasure yourself. I want you to come with me.]

She can hear it in his send, feel it in the tenseness of the body behind her, his hips slowing their thrusts slightly. So, she exhales and brings one hand to her boob and the other to her clitty.

Joanna plucks at her own nipple and starts to rub at her sensitive nub as he starts to move more strongly again. "Oh. Oh. Nathan. Nathan. Oh."

And he feels it, the first tightenings of her muscles around him. "Yes, Jo."

Their voices mingle, growing more animalistic, louder, as they come together in a mingling of body fluids, scents, and feelings.

Two howls leave the throats of the two new mates as they climax as one.

He woke with a soft, warm, female presence beside him.

Madeline felt the warm breath of her mate in her ear.

He nipped at her ear, licked her neck. She couldn't move much as he lay partially atop her.

His hand had slid down her belly and he was caressing her thighs. "What would you like, my Blossom?"

Her violet eyes turned up to him, she smiles, lasciviously, and says, "Your tongue."

At that, Erich smiles, and begins to work his way down her body. Leaving lovebites as he makes his way across her neck, one hand caressing her breast, the other caressing her nether lips.

Small marks remain, indentations of teeth. Just above her right breast, a large red mark. A horrendous hickey.

She moans and twists and pleads, "Erich." His body weight keeps her in place but her hands on his shoulders try to push him down.

[Are you wet, my Blossom? ]

The slick fluid is dripping from her warm cavern. "Oh, yes."

Her hands move to his hair, twisting in the brown locks. "Erich."

He smiles, as his mouth moves to cover her taut nipple. She moans when his tongue flicks that nipple, as his thumb and forefinger roll the other.

The same attention to the other and then, then he leaves a trail of saliva on the way to that wet, soft place. [So, you want me to taste your petals?]

[Oh, Luna, Erich, yes!]

Erich chuckles then settles himself between her thighs. He starts by licking up one side, then the other. Her fingernails are beginning to dig into his scalp.

He pauses to take in her scent, and groans. Then, the first taste. Oh, such a mild salty sweet taste. "Ooo." Her fingers tighten in his hair.

He sweeps up her juices, licking up the wetness leaking from her. At the top, he flicks her clit, drawing noises and the clenching of her fingers.

As she starts to twist, he wraps his hands around her thighs to hold her in place. More licking, his tongue stabbing into the wet tunnel. He feels her body tighten up as he concentrates more on her sensitive nub. A shrill scream leaves her lips as she breaks.

He doesn't give her a chance to recover as he uses his thumbs to expose her most intimate place. Erich continues to lick, suck, and tease her button when she bucks against his hands as her second orgasm hits.

Her juices continue to flow and he keeps after her, nibbling at her thighs, licking at her lower lips. He then sucks her clit into his mouth and bites lightly and watches as her body goes rigid and her mouth opens in a wordless scream. A gush of fluid coats his chin.

Erich releases his mate and climbs back up her body. Her body flushes, she pants, trying to catch her breath.

He smooths her sweat soaked hair away from her face and kisses her, lightly. [Was it good for you?]

She punches his arm then rolls onto her side, against him. As her breathing and heartrate slow and her eyes begin to close, he gets a sleepy send [Yeah.]

He woke with a soft, warm, female presence beside him.

Ariel is licking at her mate's penis. Erect, covered in a sticky mixture of their fluids and her saliva, his length is pointed upwards as he rises from sleep.

"Mm, El. Ready for another round, I see."

Crouched between his legs, a hand at the top of each thigh, her hair hides her actions. He watches her head rise and the veil of red hair parts to reveal her eyes, blue, shining with her need. Her mouth opens, and she looks into his eyes as her tongue extends to touch his exposed glans. His foreskin had already retracted somewhat from the head and, as he hardened further, he was ready to resume his duties to her needs.

She growled lightly as he took her by the shoulders. "Come up here, my mate. Let me put that to better use."

Randall pulled her up his body and then took hold of her hips. Raising her over his turgid member, he asks, "Are you ready, El?"

She growls lightly and he slides her onto him, feeling the wetness of his mate's muscles surrounding him, and sighing at the feeling.

Ariel collapses down on his chest, sniffing and licking at his neck as her hips started moving. Sliding herself up and down on him.

As his hips move in opposition to hers, he hears [Alpha, I have food for you.]

His movements slow as he responds [Leave it outside the door, Simon. Thank you.]

He's got her hips and is aiding her movements, thrusting up as she comes down. In response to the female's pheromones at this time, it doesn't take long for his knot to form, and he ties with his mate. She pushes up slightly and her nails dig in to his pecs.

Faster, faster, hard, stabbing strokes. She's grunting in time with his thrusts.

He feels his balls readying themselves and, one hand on her ass, he puts the other on her shoulder and pulls her back down to him.

He shifts partially, changing to the intermediate form, and her eyes widen slightly as she feels the change within her. He turns her head and sets his teeth at her neck.

She wanted another pup and he would do his best to give it to her. As his seed pulsed into her depths again, he bit down.

Her muscles clenched down on him, almost painfully, and she howled her climax.

Randall licked her neck, turned his head, and howled as well.

Stephanie woke in her bed, alone, as did Calvin in his. There was no warm female with him this day.