All Comments on 'Fulfillment 13'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
be at peace

there are things your devout readers will understand..

Life happens and good stories take time. This is still one of my favs and i always look for updates. Good job and good luck in all you do!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
I agree with the last commenter

This story is definitely worth waiting for. I'll wait.

wotmewotmealmost 12 years ago

Poor Steph, what did those bastards do to her, please let her have a happy ending.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 12 years ago

It's seems to be too much too deal with right now but hopefully stephanie will heal with calvins help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

Great chapter. I know when you write Steph's story that it will be a tear jerker. I get misty every time I read about her past abduction.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Stephanie and Calvin are my favorite pair in all of the still-active stories that I'm reading, right now. They're very real. Real problems, and no easy solutions.

I will not complain about this chapter being so short. I won't do it, you can't make me.

Must... resist... whining...

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Relax

this is still a part of your first ever series to Lit and most of your readers know that. We don't expect you to put out chapters on any certain timeline. When you are ready we will be here waiting. So relax and give yourself a break.

This has been such an enjoyable series to read. What started out as a wolf finding his mate in a human has turned into a wonderful series about just how complicated being a wolf can be. So whether it's Lyssa and Emmit, Jo and Nate or yes Stef and Calvin you have opened up a wonder were world and I look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Poor Stephanie

At least Calvin realizes that she never really recovered from her ordeal. He has been coaxing her back to living her life, not merely existing. The Wyeth pack has not really helped her by leaving her alone to deal with the trauma.

PoisonlovePoisonlovealmost 12 years ago
I love this story but...

sorry but as a writer you want to know how the reader feels @ I always comment how I really felt while reading. The good part: I'm in love with this story, it's among my "keepers" the bad part: at times it felt as (this i read it on an anonymous from another story) "it felt like reading a shopping list: get this, that, that.... Felt like lots of sentences cut short no feelings from the characters told; like notes.

Anyway, I loved it. The main theme was greatly explained and I really hope Stephanie opens up to Cal!!

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
I agree with Poisonlove's comment.

I would liked to have seen either a chapter for each couple or a page each and a bit more emotion in the characters instead of cutting from one couple to the next with little and at times no break between and leaving us to try and keep up with the manic pace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I Like This Story

I like your story but I agree with some of the other comments. You need to split up the different parts of your story so it will read a bit better instead of a mixed shopping list moving from one character to the next. Cannot wait for the next chapter though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous