All Comments on 'Full Body Search'

by MFLuder

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This plot getting old fast---Soon it will join ---

the MILE HIGH CLUB and ELEVATOR and Doctor fantisies of the children among us.---Use some imagination please Sir---If you are going to glorify rape at least find an imaginitive setting.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Average at best

Decent enough stroke story I suppose but I have to agree with the previous poster: glorifying rape is assinine. The prose is average with numerous word misuses and screw-ups that detract from the storytelling. No time spent on character development. Last I checked, that's kind of important in fiction.

<P>

One has to wonder what our "hero"'s reaction would be when his next victim says, "Fine. Arrest me." then proceeds to show the credentials of an undercover law enforcement officer to the police when they arrive. Oops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
rape is rape, and this is official misconduct.

OW guess he will love the HIV infection from the eastern european whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not Bad

Hey don't worry what people say about the story.

It was good, most of us read them when we need to get our rocks off.But all and all not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice Job!

Good story, don't listen to the turkeys. That's how they get their rocks off. It was well worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Stupid story

"...he reached below the counter and picked up the small bag of marijuana he kept there for just such a purpose."

Wow, isn't it great that the sniffer dogs never notice his little bag'o'dope! S T U P I D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Don't listen to them, your story was hot, hot, hot!! Made me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Will you guys get back to the fluffy bunny section

For crying out loud this is non-consent/reluctance. What do you think the story is going to involve? I hate when idiots like that just screw with your ratings.

IT'S A FANTASY! DUH!

Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not quite great

its a good short story not the best iv read on this site but by far not the worst.

and iv read a lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice ;-)

I loved it ;-)

Love also the comments about not glorofying rape...god the last place you would expect to find that is in the non consent section!! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story - more like this!

Very nice job. The humiliating strip-search senario can't be used too many times. It always works for me. Nice desriptive story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you know...

There are a number of women who like the rape fantasy genre...those who do not shouldn't be in the non-consent area of this site... Think about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story

So very hot and sexy. I was thinking she needed it up the ass! A big five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ignore all the hate!

My pussy is dripping cause that was so hot.

Going on a flight tomorrow, would love for this to happen ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I( think a better ending would be the woman was an undercover agent and steve gets busted and ends up a fucktoy for the Bloods in prison

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Me my wife and daughter were told to go with the guards to a room after our bags had gone through customs while we entered Cambodia, I don't understand I told the guard and then what looked like two police officers came into the room,in his broken English he said that they had found drugs in my wifes suitcase, impossible I argued and stood up shouting and swearing, sit down I was told before being hit with a gun by one of the guards, I was taken out and put in another room,I banged on the door demanding to be seen, 20 minutes later and a guy unlocked the door,two huge guards came in and grabbed me under each arm, I was taken to a door and then had it pushed open, this didn't need to happen sir! Why were you so abusive? Both my wife and daughter were naked and were being fucked by several men! Pathetic English bastard I was called, this is what we do to people that don't listen! My wife and daughter were brought infront of me and bent over! Our daughter Sophia was 16 and I was made to watch 5 Cambodian men fuck her arsehole! Sophia was powerless and I was shown her gaping arsehole dripping with cum, then it was my wifes turn, they did the same to her and made Sophia suck their cocks from her mothers arsehole, 10 hours later and we were released but who could we inform? We tried to forget it but even now I think about seeing my wife and daughter getting their arses fucked infront of me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous