Full Circle Ch. 01: Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, you are a naughty thing aren't you. If you keep up with comments like that I'm going to have to jerk off before I can get back on my bike and ride home."

"Well, you could always come back here and ride me." She slid her fingers in deeper as she imagined him doing just that.

"Please don't be joking, that would be cruel."

"No, I'm serious. We haven't even touched yet and I'm already drenched." She held the phone with her shoulder and reached down to lightly circled her clit with a finger tip.

"I did think about it when you were putting my check on the counter but I wanted to grab you and kiss you so I thought I probably better not."

"I think if you had we might have ended up going at it right there on the counter. It's been a while for me." Her voice got husky, but she controlled her breathing so she wouldn't give away the fact that she was playing with herself for real as they talked.

David groaned "Well I can be there in 5 minutes if you're serious."

"I said I was and I meant. Why not bring that hard-on here and let's see what we can do with it." she gave a deep laugh that she hoped covered the change in her breathing.

"Well fuck! Okay! Let me, shit! I'm hanging up now and coming right there."

"Pull around back I'll be on the porch."

"Five minutes." With that he hung up.

As soon as David hung up Cassie was both giddy and appalled. She'd done hook-ups before, but this was different. This was more of a one-night stand. Fuck it, she thought, I'm horny and the diner is open so I should be safe enough. She stopped playing with herself and called Sue just to be extra careful.

"Did you call him?" Sue asked without even saying hello.

"Yes and he's coming here now."

"Is that a good idea? You don't know shit about him. I mean, I know he was hot, but damn Cassie."

"Hello, that's why I'm calling. So someone knows he's coming here. I'm not leaving with him and the diner is open so it should be safe enough."

"Okay girl. If you say so. Be careful."

"I will, wish me luck."

"Please, you're getting lucky and you know it." Sue laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll tell ya all about it later."

"You better."

Cassie looked around her little house, it was neat enough. She thought about changing instead just made a quick trip to the bathroom. When she stepped out she heard what sounded like a motorcycle so she headed out to meet him.

"That wasn't five minutes was it?" Cassie called down to him as he parked and turned his bike off.

He pulled his helmet off and shook his head, "I don't know but I was going 85 miles an hour. I didn't want to give you time to change your mind."

Cassie leaned against the porch rail and gave him a long once over. "I'm sorry did you say something? I'm suddenly distracted." She gave him a sly smile.

He gave her another one of his throaty chuckles. "You're a bit distracting yourself with that cleavage. And do you have your bare ass up in the air?" He walked toward her as he was talking. Cassie straightened up as he reached the porch. She had a suddenly a moment of apprehensive and took a step back as he reached the top of the step. He stopped, sensing her hesitation. "Do you want to change your mind? This IS a bit crazy, I'll understand. My hard-on won't, but I will." He gave a little laugh and shrugged his shoulders.

"You're right, this is a little crazy." She looked at him a minute and thought what am I doing? The answer sprang to her mind almost immediately. She was going after something she wanted and there wasn't a single thing wrong with that, she thought. "You know what, I don't want to change my mind. Come on in."

She opened the door, stepped aside and waved him in. He stopped and looked down at her and reached to touch her hair. "I wanted to be your hair."

"What?" She laughed.

"Earlier, when you leaned on the counter to display your cleavage so beautifully. You bent your head down and your hair swept forward and was brushing the top of your breast. I wanted to be your hair at that moment." As he said this he trailed the back of his hand down her hair to the top of her breast and gently brushed his finger tips over the spot he was talking about.

Cassie quivered and her knees locked. "Ummm, I think we should go in."

He chuckled and ducked his head on his way through the door even though he'd easily clear it. He stopped almost as soon as he stepped through the door. She gently nudged his back so he'd go in further and she could shut the door. Once it was shut she leaned against it.

He took a few step into the middle of her tiny house and looked around at everything taking it all in. The window seat/couch to the left with it's big shaded windows and many pillows on the left. The desk that doubles as her dining room table, currently covered with her laptop and a couple of books on the right. The bookshelves above it with the rest of her text and reference books. Beyond that was her kitchenette and across from that was her tiny bathroom and a small cupboard. The stairs leading up to her sleeping loft were on the far left. He looked up at the sleeping loft but because of the railing he couldn't see much more than the windows on either side and the bookshelves running up the entire back wall.

While he was checking out her tiny house Cassie was drinking in the back of him. The sandy blond hair that sat just below the collar of his leather jacket and looked so soft she wanted to run her fingers through it. His broad shoulders and wide back and the spectacular ass that was perfectly cupped by his tight jeans. His ass and thighs looked meaty without being too muscular, neither fat nor body builder hard, just thick and shapely. She unconsciously fanned herself with her hand. He finally turned around and she looked up at his face. He smiled and said "It's surprisingly spacious, I thought it would be more cramped."

She pushed away from the door and looked around her place "Who would build a house that makes them feel crowded?"

He stepped to her and reached for her hair again. He started to say something but she tilted her head up just as his fingers reached into her hair and whatever he was about to say was forgotten as he leaned down to her upturned face and their lips met. Her mouth was slightly open, her tongue was just behind her teeth gently touching the inside of her lip. When their lips met it was like a jolt of electricity passed through her. She tensed and then relaxed into the kiss. It started off ever so gently with their lips just barely touching. He nuzzled his lips against hers and his nose brushed her cheek as he placed small gentle kissed across her bottom lip. Her teeth sought his bottom lip and she ever so lightly nibbled on its fullness. They traded kisses for nibbles for what seemed like delicious eternity to Cassie until her tongue joined in. Slowly, with just the very tip of her tongue she licked his closed lips. He let out a small sigh and opened his mouth to her. She explored his teeth and the tip of his tongue until his tongue joined hers and they began an incredibly slow serpentine dance of twining and un-twining.

Cassie felt as if time has stopped and everything in the universe except their lips and tongue has disappeared. She couldn't feel her heart, which a moment ago had been pounding in her chest. She couldn't feel his hand in her hair. She couldn't feel anything but his soft, soft lips and his lithe tongue twining with hers. Before that moment she'd never really felt that kissing was all that hot. It had always just been what you did first, not unpleasant but not heart stopping.

His hand twitched ever so slightly in her hair and time resumed. Her heart started beating again, in double time, and as his other hand reached into her hair she reached for his chest to hold her up. At that moment the kiss intensified. His hands cradled her head and pulled her closer. What had been sinuous snakes became starved tigers desperately questing in the fading light for sustenance. They began to devour one another. Their bodies pulling closer and closer until he let go of her head to grabbed her by the waist and lift her closer. The second her feet left the floor her legs lifted and she latched onto his waist like a drowning man grabbing onto flotsam in the ocean. The speed with which she did it caused him to stumble back a step. He turned himself and kept backing up until his leg hit the edge of the couch and he sat them down with a thump. This dislodged their mouths but only for a moment. His hands went back into her hair and they dove back into the kiss.

The heat from the kiss was igniting Cassie's nether regions and now sitting in his lap Cassie could feel his entire hard-on. She moved her hands into his hair and tugged it just a bit when her hands closed into fists. His hands left her hair and traveled down her back to her hips. She had just enough cushion around her middle to keep them from being boney and she'd been told they made a great handhold. David was using them in just such a way and he slowly started to rock her back and forth over his hardness. Her wet cunt leaned into the rocking and her clit brushed against the hard fabric of his jeans and the bump of a metal button. She was so worked up that she felt close to cumming. She picked up the rhythm and little and a moan escaped her mouth. David slid his hands further down over her ass and past the edge of the dress before coming back up underneath it to touch her bare skin. She broke off from the kiss, arched her back and leaned her head back with a little gasp when his hands met her flesh.

He leaned his head into her now exposed cleavage and took a deep breath while his hands quested for her pool of moisture. He slid his index and middle finger through her drenched bush and found her soft center. Sliding his long broad fingers into her he began to pump them in time with her rocking motions. He drew his head back from her cleavage as she snapped hers forward and his lips found hers again as she rocked on top of him and moaned into his mouth. After a minute she pulled back from the kiss 'Fuck, oh fuck! I'm going to cum. Ohhh fuck.' He thrust a little harder with his hand as her head dropped to his shoulder and she panted through the rolling waves. Again time slowed and she rode the wave for what seems like minutes but was only a few seconds.

He slowed his thrusting as she slowed her rocking until she was limp against his shoulder and her chest was pressed into his abdomen. He pulled his slick fingers out of her and brought them over her shoulder to his mouth. He sucked her juices off his fingers and the hand still on her ass tightened. A little 'Ummm" made his chest rumble with vibrations and she smiled as he turns his mouth to her ear and hoarsely whispered, "You taste even better than you smell."

In all the years she'd been sexually active she'd had lots of guys tell her she tasted good but David was the first to say she smelled good. Since she herself loved the all the scents of sex it was a huge turn on for her to hear him say it. She lifted her head off his shoulder and sat up. She smiled at him and whispered back, "My turn to taste you. Stand up and get that jacket off."

"Ma'am, yes ma'am." He said and she backed off of him so he could stand up.

"Military brat?"

"No ma'am." He said with a smile as he took his jacket off and laid it on the edge of the window seat. He pulled his t-shirt out of his jeans and pulled that over his head as Cassie reached for the top button on his jeans and noticed that they were button downs.

"Button downs, didn't know they still made these."

He looked down at her and put his hands on her shoulders and lightly ran his hands over them and a little down her arms. "Caught my dick in a zipper once and swore never again."

Cassie soon saw the dick in question as he was going commando. "Let's get these down and sit you back down and we'll see if I can find any evidence of your mishap."

He laughed, "Thankfully the scarring was only emotional." This as she pulled his jeans over his ass. She had his jeans down to his calves when she grabbed a few pillows and threw them behind him for him to lean against as he sat. She grabbed another pillow and tossed it down on the floor in front of him. He laughed again. "Plan on being there a while?"

"That depends entirely on you." She put her hands on his hips, bent over him and started planting little kisses on his chest. She licked and sucked on each of his nipples and squatted down to work her way lower. Before she did she looked up at him and said "I love this little V of muscles that makes an arrow pointing straight to your crotch. And this is the first time I've seen blond pubic hair on a man. I like it. I think it's softer too." She said the last as she ran her hands from his thighs to the base of his shaft and ran her fingers through his pubic hair. "Sexy."

"You know you have me at a disadvantage. I'm nearly naked and you're fully dressed."

"Not fully." She reminded him which made his dick twitch. "And from where I am I can't see ANY disadvantages." She ran her hand slowly up and down his shaft as she spoke.

"Like what you see do you?"

"I do indeed." When she closed her hand around the based again and leaned in to taste him there was a fingers width gap between her middle finger and thumb. She brought his cock forward to her mouth and ran her tongue up to the head and licked off a couple of drops of pre-cum. She slid her hand up his shaft behind her tongue until her hand was a fingers width below the head at which point she took the bulbous head into her mouth like an oversized sucker.

The feel of it in her mouth made her grin. She moved her head slowly up and down and just as slowly rolled her tongue all around the head. She was stretching her jaw a bit but the feel of him in her mouth was sending warm signals to her crotch, adding more volume to the dampness there. The ran back of her left hand over his balls then she lifted and separated them slightly, kneading them between her fingers. All these things combined to draw a low rumbling purring sound from him. She wiggled her ass a little to try to get her pussy lips to separate and get some air flowing over the growing warmth. She couldn't believe how wanton sucking his cock was making her feel. Her insides were tightening and her heart was speeding up. She was getting ideas she'd never had before. A desire was building in her to straddle his whole length, which was just over two hand spans from base to tip. She wanted to ride him for a few slow strokes, just enough to transfer her juices to his cock, and then suck her juices off him while shoving her cunt in his face, so they could both taste her at the same time. She though it must be the reverent way he talked about her smell and taste but the reason didn't matter.

It was only a minute before she decided she really wanted to do it. When she removed her mouth from his cock and looked up at him with a smile she didn't even realize was on her face, he chucked and said "Done already?"

She just shook her head as she stood up and started unbuttoning her dress "I think it's time to finish undressing and move upstairs where we can be more comfortable for what I have in mind."

"Oh, and what would that be? Ready to climb on already?"

"Yes, but only for a minute." She gave him a sly smile.

"What, you think it'll be over that quick?" He laughed.

"Oh, I hope not, I want to try something new."

"That sounds promising."

Cassie unbuttoned her dress enough to pull it over her head but David sat up and stopped her with his hands and finished unbuttoning it slowly like she'd done with his jeans. With each button he undid he kissed the naked skin he uncovered until he got down to her bush. "That we'll leave for upstairs." He unbuttoned the last buttons and pulled the dress backwards off her shoulder and down her arms, letting it fall to the floor. "I like that silly dress on you, but I think I like it even more on the floor."

He reached behind her to undo her bra. When he finally unlatched it he pulled it towards him freeing her tits. His eyes shone and the corners of his mouth turned up into a smile that grew broader and broader until he opened his mouth and said "God I love tits and yours are more beautiful than any I've seen." He put his hands on her ass and drew her closer so he could clasp his mouth around an erect nipple. Cassie loved to have her nipples sucked. No one had ever sucked them like a baby latching on for a drink like David was though. The way he rolled the tip between his tongue and the roof of his mouth made her cunt gush. Her hands went from his shoulders to his hair where she dug in and pressed his head further into her chest. He sucked harder, slurping at her nipple making the most erotic noises and sending waves of pleasure through her body that made her already weak knees buckle. He felt her weight shifting downward and grabbed her ass tighter locking his arms to hold her weight while making a shift to the other nipple, giving it the same wonderful treatment.

She could only stand it for a few moments before she pulled away and breathlessly said, "For fucks sake! Upstairs now, I'm dripping down my leg."

She kicked off her shoes as she headed for the stairs and he bent down to fumble his boots and jeans off. He followed her up the stairs naked. She still had her bobby socks on as she slid into the bed and reached for the light. Neither had noticed that the sun had begun to set while they were exploring one another. She was still face down on the bed just starting to turn as he reached the top. She stopped and looked at him sideways and distracted by sight of him said "Watch out!" a second too late.

While looking at her he hadn't noticed he was running out of headroom and bumped the top of his head on the low ceiling. She started forward as he bent down and put his hands on his head. She moved her legs so he could sit down.

"Shit, that hurt." He looked over at her with more chagrin then pain on his face.

Seeing he wasn't really hurt Cassie smiled and said, "I think we can take your mind off the pain."

He turned and climbed to the center of the bed. There were pillows everywhere so he grabbed the one nearest to hand and said, "Got enough pillows?"

"No. I can always use one more for something." She was smiling as she straddled him and began to slowly drag her wet cunt over his cock and balls putting her hands on his chest to steady herself.

He reached up to cup her breasts with his hands. "I love everything about your beautiful tits."

She laughed as she stroked herself slowly over him. "Even the little stretch marks?"

"Umm humm." He said as he ran a thumb over one. He repositioned his hands to take her nipples between his thumb and middle and index fingers. "Your nipples are such a lovely dark pink and they're so big. I've never seen or felt nipples so big. I think looking at them is making my dick harder."

"Don't think that's possible and it's cock, not dick." Cassie said.

David laughed "The difference being?"

"The difference being that nobody likes being around a dick and I like the sound of cock." she smiled.

"Okay, cock it is. And I'm sure it's getting harder, like your nipples."

She ground into him harder. "And now I want your cock inside me."

"Oh you do, do you."

"Yes, but only long enough to get it as dripping wet as I am."

"And then what?" He released the steadily increasing pressure he'd been applying to her nipples and put his hands on her hips as she lifted herself up and reached down to guide him inside her.

"Well, then, we're both going to... Oh, oh, uhmm" she exhaled as his cock entered her and she lowered herself onto him. "Fuck."

"Yeah, grip my cock Cassie."

"Uhmm" She slowly thrust herself back and forth on him.