Full Circle Ch. 01: Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So why are we going to stop doing this right here?"

"Oh, uhmmn, so I can suck my juices off you while I bury my cunt in your face." She said with her eyes closed.

"Oh fucking hell Cassie. Do you want me to blow right now."

She froze and her eyes flew open. "No, not yet."

"Shit, stay still a moment. Puppies, dead puppies, dead zombie puppies."

Cassie laughed, a big throaty laugh.

"No. No, don't laugh." and he laughed.

She lifts herself off of him. "Did we blow it?"

"No." He smiled, "Bring me some of that cream pie and then YOU can blow it."

"I was really planning on sucking it not blowing it." She maneuvered herself into position on top of him.

"And I plan on lapping it up."

Cassie wiggled her ass about a foot in front of his face. "You mean this? Is this what you want to lap up?"

He reaches out lightening fast and grabbed her hips and pulled her to him. "You smell so good." He spread her outer lips wide with his thumbs and his tongue darted out for a taste. Running this tongue over her clit and making her twitch he continued down her slit licking the moisture that had collected there. "Once I start I'm not stopping until we both cum. Can you swallow? Will you?"

"Can and will." She said and she turned her attention to his glistening cock. She used her left arm to brace herself against his thigh and ran her fingers over his balls. With the right she took hold of the base of his cock and they both began exploring in earnest. She put him into her mouth and took him as deeply as she could while she running her hand up and down his slick shaft. It was her first taste of her own juices. She wasn't immediately sure whether she liked it or not. She pulled her head back and ran her tongue up and down his shaft licking and mouthing his shaft. As she really began to get the taste of it, it seemed kind of earthy and both slightly sweet and salty. Not like anything she's tasted before.

David meanwhile was using fingers from both hands to spread her inner lips apart. Once the juicy center was exposed he breathed in the scent for a moment before diving in. When he did there was nothing slow or gentle about it. He dove in tongue first, pulling the skin above her clit up with his thumb to move it out of the way giving him unfettered access to the juice pooled there. He buried his thick tongue directly into the center of her cunt and lapped up her juices with gusto exploring every crevice for her sweat cream.

Cassie felt him of course but she was so intent on what she was doing that until he plunged his tongue deep inside her, his nose brushing her taint, it didn't really register. When it did register she was surprised at the voracity with which he was slurping up her juice. He was making disgustingly erotic noises again but wetter this time. Hearing them made her gush again and she became more voracious in her own oral explorations. Whether it was the additional juices or Cassie's new more concentrated attention to his cock she couldn't say, but they seemed to be driving one another to a building frenzy. It was a state Cassie has never before felt while giving or receiving oral. She was having a night of many firsts and reveling in it.

When a finger or thumb found her clit and began to circle it she thrust her crotch backward at him really pressing against his face and her mouth clamped onto his cock. Cassie went at his cock hard with her mouth until she has a little trouble breathing and has to unlock her jaw and lean her head back a moment.

When she did he took it as some sort of sign and rolled her over onto her back with himself above. He managed to bury his face deeper into her pussy as he did so. With the switch she could no longer reach the head of his cock with her mouth so she brought up both hands to minister to his cock while her mouth searched for the best way to engulf his balls, which she now has unlimited access to. With her hands busy she moved her head around licking and softly sucking in whatever her mouth touched. The peach fuzz on his balls tickled her nose and cheeks as she moved her face around them taking in his scent. David leaned forward a bit more so that her tongue could no longer reach any part of his cock and she has to stretch her neck to reach his balls. She started licking his taint, which he seemed to enjoy so she continued with a bit more pressure and he froze his lower half. While she'd been doing that he has been alternating between tongue fucking her and sucking on her pussy lips like a starving man. He continued to minister to her clit which was steadily bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

When she was right at the edge and leaned her head back to coax him on with a 'Yes, yes, yes.' he suddenly stopped everything and leaned to the side and looked at her. His face was positively glistening with her juices and she wanted to go lick it. He looked at her long enough that she started to move in for a kiss when he finally spoke.

"I want your ass Cassie, I want to devour it as well."

Seeing the blatant desire on his face she gave him a nod and said "As long as you know what you're doing."

He nodded back and swung his leg over her and turned to face her pussy straight on. "Roll over and stick your ass in my face Cassie. God I want to taste your ass so bad."

She gave a little snort of surprise. She hadn't thought he'd meant it literally. She'd assumed he was about anal sex. She was a little relieved that he wasn't going to try to put his broad cock in her ass without prep. She rolled over and grabbed a pillow on to tuck under herself.

David lifted her ass higher and spread her ass cheeks and just stared for a moment. Cassie looked over her shoulder at him and her movement unfroze him. He leaned down and ran his tongue right over her asshole and then started making circles in a widening then narrowing pattern. So was so focused on the sensation that she paid no attention to his shifting hands. She was startled and jumped a bit when a hand slid up the crease of her pussy lips to hone in on her clit. He chuckled and resumed licking her ass.

He rubbed her lips between his thumb and finger and then slid a couple of fingers in her ever wet cunt, running his thumb over her clit as he went in and out. His attention to her ass never wavered and as his hand ministrations increased so did the pressure on her asshole until finally he managed to slip the tip of his tongue into her ass. It was both startling and sensual and rather than pulling away she leaned into his tongue. She'd had anal sex before but this was somehow different. She reached her hands back and spread her ass cheeks for him.

David responded to her movement by shoving his tongue further into her ass taking it from sensual to highly erotic for Cassie. He spread her ass further apart with his thumb and index finger and began tonguing her ass in earnest. The harder he went at her ass with his tongue, the harder he went at her pussy with his hand. When she reached the quivering panting stage again and was only a moment or two from cumming he abruptly stopped and pulled back again. Cassie let out an involuntary cry of dismay which made him laugh his deep throaty laugh.

He gave her ass a stinging but playful swat "Not what you expected?" He said with the laugh still in his voice.

Cassie, still feeling quivery couldn't keep the exasperation out of her voice when she replied "Well, that was the second time I was expecting to cum right when you stopped, so I guess I don't know what to expect from you."

That made David laugh again. 'I'd say I'm sorry, but I'd be lying. You already came once remember and I did say I wanted to cum in your mouth while drinking you in."

"Oh my god, give me your cock already then. I don't know how much more of this almost cumming I can take."

"Aww Cassie, could you possibly be begging to suck my cock?" The smile on his face turned to a smirk and the laughter left his eyes which seemed to have darkened from emerald green to a deep forest green as he said "Go ahead, Cassie, let me hear you beg for my cock in your mouth."

Cassie rolled to the side and sat up. "Is that what your after? Think you're such a hot shit that you can make me beg for it." She leaned back, away from him. Not frightened but beginning to be feel indignant.

David smiled a real smile again and shook his head. "Beautiful Cassie, I don't want you to beg for anything. But I would like it if you'd say my name."

Cassie started to relax and apologize for getting bitchy "David..."

"Ahh, you said it. Don't apologize, I'm afraid I was just having a little fun at your expense. If anyone should apologize it's me. I really enjoy hearing you say my name. Would you say it again?" He tilted his head and gave her and eager puppy eyes look.

Cassie smiled back and said "David...David...David" in her sultriest voice.

"Look how hard you make me Cassie," he gestured with his open hands toward his crotch. "I know it's much too soon, but I think he's in love with you. He's not usually quite so impulsive." Cassie laughed. "It must be pheromones, your tits got his attention, but your scent" he closes his eyes a moment as he sniffed the air and then looked at her. "Add to that your taste and your enthusiasm and well you've sent my poor defenseless cock into a tailspin. He just can't seem to get enough." His cock twitched as if to emphasize his point. "See, he wants more. He needs more, Cassie. Won't you be kind and humor him a while longer. If not for him, for me. I don't want to have to get back on my bike and drive like this again."

Cassie chuckled and moved toward him. "I think I can find it in my heart to humor him this one time. He does look so very eager."

"Isn't it the beaver that's supposed to be eager?"

"Well she was more than eager a moment ago, and then a little while before that. Now I'm afraid she may be a little gun shy." Cassie said with a twinkle.

"Well if you'll humor my poor cock I'll try to coax your SHY beaver into being eager once more." Cassie leaned in for a kiss, then pulled back. David put his hands on her arms to halt her. "I know what you're thinking, and if it didn't hurt me, it won't hurt you." Cassie hesitated only a second and gave in with a shrug but the kiss was quite tame, their tongues barely touching, and very brief. After just a minute David pulled back and started grabbing pillows and said "Let's begin again where we started. Climb me Cassie, I want to suck those beautiful tits again."

David was in a reclined sitting position with the pillows mounded in the corner of the bed as Cassie climbed on top of him. This time as she stroked her wetness over him he held her breasts together like two missiles and sucked on her nipples going back and forth between them every few seconds. It sent waives of pleasure straight to her aching groin and when she lifted up David's cock sprang straight for her pussy. She didn't even need to use her hands to guide him in. She put her hands on his shoulders instead and slowly lowered herself. She road him making slight changes in her positioning until his cock hit her sweet spot and then she locked her legs and sped up her motions. David lifted his head from her left nipple and looked her in the eyes. His emerald eyes darkened again as he said "You're close aren't you?" Cassie just nodded not trusting herself to speak and not stopping.

He adjusted his hands and grasped her engorged nipples between his index fingers and thumbs and began to knead and tug them. "Cum for me Cassie. I want to see your face and hear my name." He thrust upwards as he said the word name. Cassie let out a sound that was half gasp, half moan.

"Say my name Cassie." Again he thrust on the word name.

Cassie's breathing was almost a pant but she whispered, "David" as her head dropped down to her chest.

"Look at me Cassie. Say my name Cassie" Again he thrust on name.

A little louder this time Cassie said, "David."

"Louder Cassie." He thrust on louder.

Her breath caught but she managed to moan out, "David."

"Louder Cassie."

"David."

"Louder Cassie."

She could feel her orgasm building and her breathing deepening, this time it came out as a guttural half shout. "David!"

"That's it Cassie, louder."

"David!"

"Louder Cassie."

"David, David, David!" Cassie growled out. Her breath was whooshing out with every down stroke.

"Yes Cassie, say it. Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me David, fuck me." And he did. Thrusting up to meet her with every bounce, eyes locked until hers glazed and closed as her head fell backward as her breathing stopped and she shuddered through her orgasm, which was longer and stronger than her earlier one had been.

David released his hold on her nipples and put his hands on her hips helping hold her up while she got control of her muscles.

"Ah Cassie, I want you to taste us again, just like you wanted earlier. Think you can still do it?"

Chest still heaving, cunt still quivering Cassie said "I do."

Cassie took a few moments to regain her equilibrium and slid off him. He spread his legs to accommodate her and she leaned in for a kiss. While not as intense as their first kiss it was still quite passionate. She finally pulled away and turned her attention to his cock that glistened with her cum. She bent down between his legs and took it in her mouth as she reached for the shaft with her hands.

The moment her tongue touched the head of David's cock he sighed, a deep satisfied sigh. "Yes Cassie, drink us in." He said in a low voice.

She closed her mouth around him and slid her hand up and down his shaft in a motion that would soon succeed in making him cum. Running her tongue from the center of his head down the cleft to just below the head and sucking on the return motion. With a firm steady grip on the shaft she mimicked the motions of her head and mouth in reverse as she took in all of him that she could fit in her mouth, going deeper with each stroke. It didn't take long, 2-3 minutes before David starting thrusting up into her mouth and she stopped her up and down motions and let him slide through her hand and into her mouth at pace that worked for him. His breathing sped up and he planted his hands on the bed to brace himself as he fucked her mouth.

Finally he started panting her name with each thrust and she knew he was going to cum any second. He relaxed his arms but kept thrusting and when he came she wasn't completely prepared for the force of it. As if he knew she was going to draw back he put his hands into her hair, holding her head gently but firmly, preventing her from pulling back as he groaned out her name in the throes of his own orgasm. Hearing that reverent tone in his voice again she relaxed and started swallowing. She continued sucking and swallowing even though the force and amount of cum was gagging her a bit she kept it up until he'd finished. When he let go of her head she took her mouth off his cock and leaned back. She could see his leg muscles quivering slightly as hers had. She tapped his left leg so he'd move it and she flopped down beside him.

David gave a little chuckle and said, "Me too. I don't think I could stand right now if my life depended on it."

Cassie's eyes closed and she flopped her arm over her face. Her chest was heaving slightly and she said in a very tired voice. "I'm going to have to move soon, I'm dying of thirst."

David smiled down at her and said "Next time we'll be sure to bring water with us."

Something about the way he said it made Cassie lift her arm from her eyes and lean her head back to look at him. He had a deeply contented and satisfied look on his face. What made Cassie stare was the sound of possession in his voice. Barely above a whisper Cassie said, "Next time?" with raised eyebrows.

David chuckled and the glint was back in his eyes as he replied "Well, we were supposed to suck each other off to finish. I didn't get a chance to suck your clit. Don't you want to know what that feels like Cassie?"

The possessive tone was gone and Cassie thought maybe she'd imagined it. She also thought a minute about his tongue on and in her ass. "Maybe I do David. Maybe I do." And closed her eyes again.

When she opened them she was back on her porch in the orchard. Her cup of tea was cold as she went to take a sip. She sighed and said "Fuck! I need to get laid!' She then scooped up her journal and went inside to take care of the urge on her own.