Full Disclosure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsies
gypsies
50 Followers

Phil suggested that I remove my sandals, and my friend was close by to take them away with him to the other side of the room. Phil had me sit on the bed in my summer dress, and place my feet casually to the side, but the pose was meant to show off my naked feet and red toenails, as well as my form. After just a few pictures, Phil was satisfied that I was an excellent model, and that the rest of the session would go well. He had me come and look at the Polaroid pictures, along with my friend, and later, Andy.

I was beautiful in the pictures, I don't completely know why, but I was glowing, smiling, looking sultry in some, looking sexy in others, and looking carefree in yet others. Phil was able to capture my beauty so very well, and I was proud to be there. I did not even think of Bill, he was not participating in this activity with me; it was Phil, Andy, and my friend who were going to be present for the entire session.

Phil then suggested a few more pictures with my sundress on, with his professional camera. I didn't know that it would take pictures so well that they could be later enlarged to fit on posters. I don't think any of the pictures ever did get put on posters, but the detail he captured was better than I had ever seen before.

Phil suggested that I go behind the screen in the back corner of the bedroom, and put on my first set of lingerie. My friend had been carrying the bag, and he quickly volunteered to assist me in the changing area. As I stepped behind the screen with him, he briefly kissed me but not enough to disrupt my makeup. I wanted to kiss him more, but settled for just a nice long hug. As he removed my sundress, I stood there naked except for my rings, and he handed me a black nightie, with panties, and a black transparent top. It provided cover, and I didn't feel too naked or exposed as I returned to the set.

My legs were bare, my feet were naked, my arms were also uncovered, and Phil had me stand by the bed as he started to direct my actions, and take photographs. I remember pulling the bedspread down, and as I bent to grab the top, Phil snapped a few pictures of me from behind, with the top half of my body turning to smile into the camera. He then had me get into bed, and the satin sheets were certainly a sexy thrill to my skin. They were cool, and ever so smooth.

He continued to take pictures of me in multiple poses, and had me remove my outer covering. My breasts were now slightly visible, and if you looked closely, my pubic hair could be seen through the panties. After a few more poses, Phil asked me to get out of bed, and lie down on the white rug, on my tummy. He began taking more pictures, as I raised my bare feet, and smiled at him and the camera.

He next had me roll over, my feet still facing away. And he had me fan my hair into a casual pose, while placing my hands above my head, sort of a stretch position. He then suggested I get my next outfit on. My friend again came behind the screen, and helped me change. I felt sexy as could be, here were three men, who were looking at me as a sexy woman, and my friend was enjoying all of my body, as I was almost two months pregnant. I wish every woman could safely experience this feeling of being a sexy wanted woman.

The next outfit was similar, except it was white, rather than black. The poses were similar also, and again my outer covering came off about half way through. Since the white did not contrast as much with the rug, Phil had me upright on the bed, both standing, and on my knees. He did a great job of not focusing much on my private areas, but they were still included in the pictures, just covered, like I was teasing the viewer of the photographs.

The next change was to my red lingerie, and the pictures this time were standing, and lying on the white rug. I was so happy that this session had gone so well. The pictures were just what I wanted for Bill, and they were still in the category of what a good girl would perhaps allow on a risqué day. But they weren't overly daring. I also felt safe that if my friend's clients saw them, they would be classy, but again, not too much. That is why I was a little surprised when Phil suggested that my friend come over and pull my top up and off as I laid on the rug with my legs stretched out, and my arms high over my head.

Of course, my friend was all for this, and Phil asked me to use my arms to cover my breasts as the top came off. As he saw me covering myself, Phil again told me how beautiful my body was, and how beautiful my breasts and gumdrop nipples had been through the thin fabric. He loved how my nipples stood out so boldly, and how my breasts were so firm and taut from my pregnancy. His words relaxed me, and I trusted he knew what he was doing. It wasn't very long, and my arms were spread to the side, and he was enjoying my naked top. My only covering was my thin panties that went with the nightie.

He began walking around me, and Andy was intently watching and changing the lights as Phil directed. I could see that all three men had a tent forming in their pants, they were all enjoying my nakedness, and rather than being embarrassed, or shocked, I became even bolder, enjoying the power my body had over these men. I unconsciously began to move the sides of my panties out, and as Phil continued taking pictures, he asked me to remove them. I did as he asked without even thinking, and laid there naked except for my wedding rings.

As he asked me to spread my legs, he commented that he had never seen a more sexy and beautiful pussy, he commented on the coloring, and how it was so very engorged, and at the same time, more open, either from the pregnancy, or from the excitement I was experiencing at that time. I remember what the doctor had said as he first gazed upon my naked pussy, and how he knew I was pregnant just from the look. Each of the men were seeing me differently, my friend was seeing his lover naked in front of other men, wantonly on display. Phil was enjoying the nakedness of a housewife that he had never met before; displaying her body to him for the purpose of creating lasting memories; and Andy was enjoying seeing a real mom, opening her legs to his gaze, giving him a taste of how sexy a real woman could be.

As Bill repeatedly asks for more details on this event as we are in bed together, I have told this story over and over again. The remaining pictures from that day, about a hundred I would imagine, included my face, my sexy smile, usually my full breasts and my hard nipples, my clear white skin, my long beautiful legs, my naked feet and red toenails, as well as my erotic long fingers and long red fingernails. Phil made sure to include Bill's wedding rings in every picture in some way so the viewer would know I was married, BUT the clear focus of each and every picture, was my pregnant open pussy.

Phil never let me close my legs for the rest of the session. I was spread on the floor, on my back, sometimes with my feet together in a frog position, sometimes just spread eagled, I was spread as I laid on my side, I was spread as he had me lie on my side, and bring my other leg out, while he photographed me from below. He had me on the bed, again exposing every crevice and fold of my body. He had me spread as I held my legs up and out with my hands, and as I held my legs as my knees bent in the classic missionary position. It was erotic, it was explicit, it was sexy, and I loved every moment. Every man in the room could see my excitement, my moisture, my open pussy, and they could not hide their excitement. The more I saw their pants tent out, the more turned on I became.

In every picture except the close ups of my newly pregnant pussy, Phil had me look directly at the camera, and smile. There would be no doubt in the viewers mind that I was not savoring every moment, my eyes could not conceal the intensity of my erotic feelings. I remember feeling most naked in front of Andy, he was a little a bit younger than me, and he was always watching, in particular, my breasts, and my wide open pussy and pubic hair. I do not believe he had ever seen a naked pregnant woman, so it was his first time seeing how a woman's body is different as it prepares for the upcoming period of nurturing and then delivery.

My friend and I left Phil's studio by lunch time, and yes, he brought me home, not to eat, but to make love to me in Bill's bed. He could not have been more excited or turned on than he was. Neither could I have been more excited. It was on this day, that he suggested that I suck his cock, something I had never done before with anyone. I had thought of it, fantasized what it would be like, especially as Bill was using his tongue on me, but I had not had the nerve to do it. He was gentle as he first asked, and then reassured me that I would enjoy it as much or more than he. I still remember the sexy feelings I experienced as he encouraged me and gently held my head as he guided my mouth to his cock.

If I had not been so aroused from the morning session, I probably would never have gone this far, but I was very aroused, and somehow needed to explore his penis more fully. My mouth opened, and I could see the moisture on the head of his penis right before he gently pushed my mouth over his cock. The sensations were out of this world, as I tasted him, inhaled his masculine aroused scent, saw his engorged penis below my nose, and felt the enormity of his cock in my mouth. He held my head in place and started to move it up and down, very gently, but yet with an end goal in mind. My fingernails teased his testicles, and I felt them contract as I lightly scratched and played with them.

He did not have to hold me, I wanted this as much as he did, and I slowly took over, bringing moans of joy from his lips. Upon hearing his excitement, I now knew what a huge turn on sucking his penis was. Every one of my senses was involved, tasting, seeing, feeling, smelling and lastly hearing how wonderful I was making him feel. Every one of my senses was involved in pleasing ME. Before I knew what had happened, he flooded my mouth with his cum. It tasted slightly salty, but it was such a very potent reminder that I had excited him to the point of orgasm. I had pleased my lover in yet another manner. He held my head in place, leaving me no choice but to swallow, and I willingly wanted to keep his penis connected with me forever at that moment. As he relaxed, I felt his penis start to contract. I held it in my mouth, and after a few minutes, after he was soft, I cleaned him up with my tongue and lips.

Bill is also stimulated these days when I describe my friends penis, how it is different than his. I tell him first about the size difference, my friend's cock is longer, thicker, more visually appealing to me, and also the fact that my friend is circumcised, whereas Bill is not. When my friend is erect, his foreskin does not allow any movement of the skin on his penis, his mushroom like head is naked, and it is so very sexy to me. When he is inside of me, the much larger ridge around the head of his cock is getting all of the sensations my vagina has to offer as well as providing me significantly more sensations than Bill's cock head. Bill's foreskin still moves over his head even when he is erect, allowing me to use my hands easily to bring him to orgasm, but denying his cock and me the same erotic feelings as we make love that I experience with my friend's naked and exposed large cock.

During my periods and as my pregnancy progressed, when I was no longer allowed to have intercourse, I always brought Bill to orgasm with my hands, and I used my mouth to bring my friend to a climax. In fact, to this day, every time my friend and I have met, I have sucked him, and he has always cum in my mouth as I savor his seed and I swallow every drop. Some of our most intimate times are after he has cum, as I keep his penis secure in my mouth while he relaxes. Of course, that has changed as now I also suck Bill to climax every time we make love. Bill loves it, as do I.

Bill still has his calendar from that first year, the one of twelve tame lingerie pictures of me posing for Phil. But he has never seen the calendar my friend and his special clients have, of twelve of the sexiest and alluring pictures of a married lady, starkly naked, enjoying the sharing of her most intimate private parts. For that calendar has been reserved for only Phil, Andy, my friend, and his clients. After all, a "good girl" would never pose that way in front of a photographer for her husband, would she?

gypsies
gypsies
50 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Attention getter

This is really great. It is actually the first series that has kept my attnetion. Can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well written

Good story.. excellent job capturing the emotions.. please ignore the idiots who post and keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great theme great story

very erotic, you have a gift for erotic story telling if i didn't like the story i certainly would not waste my time reading it. some people are just morons i guess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loving Wife?

What a bitch, she has given more to her lover than she ever has to her husband and she says she loves him give me a break. What hubby needs to do is toss her whoring ass out. And nothing personal but the comment about a husband enjoying the fact his wife is enjoying another is crap not all husband have that fantasy it is different for everyone. Thank god I had a husband that was no more into sharing me than I was into sharing him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
As a woman I can see the thrill of sex with the

other man. But I can also see the hurt cheat and poor respect for the husabnd when she does it to him. No, would not cheat on my husband. I have fantasized abot it and I think all men and women have done that! Some things so not be tried! This woman is a pig for sex and really has no regard for either man in her life. I wonder how her children would feel if they ever knew about their mother having a lover for so many years? I wonder what they would say to their father for allowing it to go on for so long too. Sex is sex and love is love and I feel the two belong together after you're married, no cheating. I think the men here have said it best that the husband should do something to stop this before there is major illness from AIDS or death from hate of one of the two man. The lover now seems to be deeper in love with the woman perhaps he would think of killing the husband. So something needs and has to be done and done now to break this up before there is even more sadness that it already is in this story. I'll never understand a husband not caring or agreeing to letting his wife is having sex with someone else. It's not real. V

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Lucky Man Ch. 01 Duncan and Kelly discover something surprising.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
February Sucks - Linda's Choice Ch. 01 I promise. You won't be disappointed.in Loving Wives
More Stories