All Comments on 'Full Figured Girls Need Love Too'

by JamesLacy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wish I had a Man to do this for me

good way to do ur Secretary

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great, but not fat

Wonderful story, but there is no way that a 160 pound woman of that height would be considered fat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
um yeah

yeah I agree, you've got to change the weight or you might piss someone off. Maybe if she were 5'2 she would be considered fat. 160 is actually just slightly above average for someone that height.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Agreed

The story is good, but that's really not fat. Unless she has no muscle tone (which doesn't exactly go along with your story), she isn't really "full-figured."

Consult a BMI chart or something.

Also the quotes around "torture" aren't exactly necessary. I found them distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Get a clue

If someone is five nine and 160 they are only a size 12... do you know that it's the average size? research, date a FAT chick... and yes we do love giving head. never knew a siztah that didnt. must be the oral fixation thing going.

collegegrl22collegegrl22over 16 years ago
Great story

This story was hot! I have to agree that the woman wouldn't really be considered a "fat" woman. I still think that the story was great. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic!!! i would like to see victor proposing patty to marry him, then a wedding night scene and i wish patty has a sister who's fatt(married) too joining them in 3somes and a foursome with her husband, swapping wives..that would be fun, plz continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fat?

Really like this, but a little too much emphasis on the word - fat. Almost all of the women I've been have had the Zaftig figure and are all the more beautiful for it. Robin Williams said the one word that could get him thrown out of the house was 'cunt'. Well, with me it is 'fat'. You wouldn't believe the response if I happen to let that slip in the heat of an argument. Fat is such a negative word. I love big girls, as long as their size isn't causing them health troubles. Write more about full-figured women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous